Page 357 of 613 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7317722
    I have seen this all over the internet about widget times being wrong, please can you give me a download link to a widget you have that displays the wrong time? If it's from a paid theme notify me via PM. Thanks.
    Yes but it's not The correct time it's not 5pm it's 1pm lol -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445362920.931995.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I just tried the normal UniAW7.1 from the first post on my 6+ on 9.0.2 using LH4 and it works, but only with weatherwalls off. If I turn weatherwalls on, respring city. I currently have daynightwalls on and it's not respringing.

I tried chevy's mod yesterday with weatherwalls on as well and respring city. Didn't try chevy's mod without weatherwalls on though.

I'm curious if normal Groovylock (non-plus) works on 6+ 9.0.2 as it does on i5.
    I tried normal GL with normal GAPI, nope, no go. Cydia safe-mode.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clem-Clone For This Useful Post:

Padgoi (2015-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Yes but it's not The correct time it's not 5pm it's 1pm lol -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445362920.931995.jpg
    I had the same problem.
    you need to change the 'main.js' script in the JavaScript folder. Comment out this line in the 'updateClock'.

function updateClock() {
    currentTime = new Date();
    //if (UTC != 0) { currentTime = new Date(currentTime.getTime() + UTC*3600*1000); }

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    I have seen this all over the internet about widget times being wrong, please can you give me a download link to a widget you have that displays the wrong time? If it's from a paid theme notify me via PM. Thanks.
    It's in this line from the 'main.js' file
    I had the same problem.
    you need to change the 'main.js' script in the JavaScript folder. Comment out this line in the 'updateClock'.

function updateClock() {
    //if (UTC != 0) { currentTime = new Date(currentTime.getTime() + UTC*3600*1000); }

Changing the time in the 'Config.js' file did not work for some reason. here

var GMT = 0; // adjust sunset/sunrise time if Yahoo gets it wrong (if needed, usually 1 or -1).

I tried changing this, didn't work.
    Last edited by Clem-Clone; 2015-10-20 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem-Clone View Post
    It's in this line from the 'main.js' file
    I had the same problem.

function updateClock() {

Changing the time in the 'Config.js' file did not work for some reason. here

var GMT = 0; // adjust sunset/sunrise time if Yahoo gets it wrong (if needed, usually 1 or -1).

I tried changing this, didn't work.
    If commenting out this line fixes the issue then there is some problem with the <timezone> in the users widgetweather.xml file.

Please search your xml file for "timezone" & see if it is correct for your location. Thanks.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-20 at 08:16 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-10-20), kristatos (2015-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7317735
    If commenting out this line fixes the issue then there is some problem with the <timezone> in the users widgetweather.xml file.

Please search your xml file for "timezone" & see if it is correct for your location. Thanks.
    I tried anther them & still cannot get the time right ! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445368173.388127.jpg

I tried anther them & still cannot get the time right ! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445368173.388127.jpg
    Since Clem has disappeared please Mike, go to var/mobile/Documents folder on your phone, open the widgetweather.xml file, search it for "timezone" & let us know if it is showing your correct timezone. Thanks.

Also try this:
    In WidgerWeather settings in your phone, in "Extra Settings" Switch on "MyLocation" then hit "Force Refresh".
    Verify in var/mobile/Documents folder you have a "myLocation.txt" file.
    Now in your theme go to the Config.js file & set "var WeatherSource" to gps.
    Respring.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-20 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ;7317770
    Since Clem has disappeared please Mike, go to var/mobile/Documents folder on your phone, open the widgetweather.xml file, search it for "timezone" & let us know if it is showing your correct timezone. Thanks.

Also try this:
    In WidgerWeather settings in your phone, in "Extra Settings" Switch on "MyLocation" then hit "Force Refresh".
    Verify in var/mobile/Documents folder you have a "myLocation.txt" file.
    Now in your theme go to the Config.js file & set "var WeatherSource" to gps.
    Respring.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1445369965.872434.jpg

It appears not to be correct.

<timezone>GMT-0</timezone>
    <state>Minnesota</state>

<state>Minnesota</state>
    I tried that but don't work for me.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1445370502.768790.jpg

<state>Minnesota</state>
    Odd, by switching on 'MyLocation', then uncommenting out the line in the 'main.js' file, it works.
    Verifying in the widget weather.xml file, now reads correctly.

<timezone>GMT-5</timezone>
    <state>Minnesota</state>

Odd, by switching on 'MyLocation', then uncommenting out the line in the 'main.js' file, it works.
    Verifying in the widget weather.xml file, now reads correctly.

<timezone>GMT-5</timezone>
    <state>Minnesota</state>
    If your timezone in the xml file is now correct you don't want to comment out that line, put it back & you will be good. There is nothing wrong in the javascript file.

If you can't get your timezone in xml file to update you could use weather source gps.

It seems to be a glitch with widgetweather, you may have got the correct timezone by clicking "Update from current location"

You could try just manually editing the timezone in the .xml file & hope it stays true after the next xml file update.

I got to sleep now.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-20 at 10:20 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (2015-10-20), King_O_Hill (2015-10-21), kristatos (2015-10-21)

If your timezone in the xml file is now correct you don't want to comment out that line, put it back & you will be good. There is nothing wrong in the javascript file.

If you can't get your timezone in xml file to update you could use weather source gps.

It seems to be a glitch with widgetweather, you may have got the correct timezone by clicking "Update from current location"

You could try just manually editing the timezone in the .xml file & hope it stays true after the next xml file update.

I got to sleep now.
    I did un-comment the 'main.js' file. It worked for awhile, but after a few xml updates, the time/clock was off again by 5 hours. I did edit the xml file. We'll see how that works

I did un-comment the 'main.js' file. It worked for awhile, but after a few xml updates, the time/clock was off again by 5 hours. I did edit the xml file. We'll see how that works
    didn't last very long.
    i'll try using 'gps' but I do like widgetweather. I may go back and edit the main.js file

Editing the xml file won't fix anything. As soon as it updates, it will be overwritten. Unless you go into "Extra settings" and turn off "Writing Enabled". But then your weather and location will not update.

I'll look into it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-21), Clem-Clone (2015-10-21), kristatos (2015-10-21), lostinthemes (2015-12-10), metaserph (2015-10-21), mike42 (2015-10-21), Pibe77 (2015-10-21)

Can you please tell me the name of this LS theme?
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Can you please tell me the name of this LS theme?
    Here's the original version on bottom of first post.

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...ml#post7174224

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

dollface54 (2015-10-21), King_O_Hill (2015-10-21), Pibe77 (2015-10-21), RKO1195 (2015-10-25)

The idea of editing the xml file was just to verify that this was the issue.

For those with the "Wrong Time" problem here is a quick temporary fix.

In your Widget's main.js file search for the updateClock function, then add your correct timezone as in the screenshot below.
    Remember to use the plus or minus sign before the number. (If your timezone is zero, use "-0")

It's weird if you are getting the wrong timezone from the xml file that your weather is correct! Has anybody with this issue compared the weather in their widget to the weather in your phones "Weather" app?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2015-10-21-6.44.19-am.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-21 at 05:08 AM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (2015-10-21), King_O_Hill (2015-10-21), kristatos (2015-10-21), NewD (2015-10-21), Pibe77 (2015-10-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ;7317871
    The idea of editing the xml file was just to verify that this was the issue.

For those with the "Wrong Time" problem here is a quick temporary fix.

In your Widget's main.js file search for the updateClock function, then add your correct timezone as in the screenshot below.
    Remember to use the plus or minus sign before the number. (If your timezone is zero, use "-0")

It's weird if you are getting the wrong timezone from the xml file that your weather is correct! Has anybody with this issue compared the weather in their widget to the weather in your phones "Weather" app?

That highlighted line is not present in either one of the UniAW7.1 widgets I have...every other line leading up to it is, but no that line...

Page 357 of 613 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast