Page 334 of 614 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    To themers,

I need your help, what is the correct key for hiding docked icon labels in IOS 8.4? I tried a few, but I'm just guessing really & they won't work.
    I know you can do in with Cydia tweaks but I really don't want another tweak just for this!

I am using Anemone (if that matters) I don't have WinterBoard, just want to do it via the info.plist file in my theme.

Thanks.

BTW, these don't work:

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>opacity: 0</string>

<key>hideDockLabels</key>
    <true/>

ATM I'm using "Hide Labels" tweak & as you can see I'm not yet finished all the icons but slowly getting there.
    I am guessing here as well, but I would start with https://github.com/AnemoneTeam/Anemone/wiki/Icon-Labels, then change IconLabelSettings to DockedIconLabelSettings and add just one new key in the dic tags. TextColor as a new key with a string, rgba(255, 255, 0, 0.0), thereby setting the alpha value to 0, aka transparent.
    Might work, might not, but that's where i would start. I don't know if it is DockedIconLabelSettings or DockIconLabelSettings, neither might be right.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-09-12), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-09-12), kristatos (2015-09-13), NewD (2015-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    I am guessing here as well, but I would start with https://github.com/AnemoneTeam/Anemone/wiki/Icon-Labels, then change IconLabelSettings to DockedIconLabelSettings and add just one new key in the dic tags. TextColor as a new key with a string, rgba(255, 255, 0, 0.0), thereby setting the alpha value to 0, aka transparent.
    Might work, might not, but that's where i would start. I don't know if it is DockedIconLabelSettings or DockIconLabelSettings, neither might be right.
    Hi Ras,

This takes out the text on all icons (including dock icons!):

<key>IconLabelSettings</key>
    <dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    <string>Transparent</string>
    </dict>

I tried changing the key to DockIconLabelSettings & DockedIconLabelSettings but none work.
    Maybe it's something that needs changed in Anemone to separate dock icons from the others.
    In the meantime I'm using "Icon Renamer"

But something weird happening here, I cannot change the color of the text, if I make it red with this: (below) (I also tried with rgba(255, 0, 0, 1.0):

<dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    <string>#ff0000</string>
    </dict>

I get this weird thing happening! It's like changing the opacity!

FYI Black (#000000) and white (#ffffff) work fine but other colors not working. Even the tweak "ColorFont2" is limited to black or white! Maybe something with IOS8?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0171.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-09-13 at 04:29 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-09-13), jawonder (2015-09-14), NewD (2015-09-13), rasputin007 (2015-09-13)

Hi Ian,
    8.4 is certainly different to 8.3 and before. Things that worked in 8.3 do not always work in 8.4.
    Sadly, there is a lack of documentation about what keys can be used in the info.plist file. There is something for the Anemone Team to tinker about.
    I rather would use a info.plist file then a tweak.
    Anyway wouldn't IconRenamer use a plist file to implement it's changes? Might be worth searching for that and have a look at it. You never know you might find something useful in it.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-09-13), mike42 (2015-09-13), NewD (2015-09-13)

I use the MagicColors tweak to color the icon names. It seems to work fine and will also do other things too.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-09-13)

FYI Black (#000000) and white (#ffffff) work fine but other colors not working. Even the tweak "ColorFont2" is limited to black or white! Maybe something with IOS8?

the effect your having is tone because there is a black/white filter on the text, like a black and white photo
    Last edited by dsg; 2015-09-13 at 10:57 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-09-13), NewD (2015-09-14), rasputin007 (2015-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    the effect your having is tone because there is a black/white filter on the text, like a black and white photo
    Thanks. Can the filter be switched off in the plist file?

not sure, I'd say no not at the moment, not via a plist

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-09-14)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ;7308840
    Hi Ras,

<dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    </dict>

I tried changing the key to DockIconLabelSettings & DockedIconLabelSettings but none work.
    Maybe it's something that needs changed in Anemone to separate dock icons from the others.

But something weird happening here, I cannot change the color of the text, if I make it red with this: (below) (I also tried with rgba(255, 0, 0, 1.0):

<dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    <string>#ff0000</string>
    </dict>

This theme is awesome! It's this your own theme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a quick 3 days in Dubai & have to tell you what an amazing city it is, I've passed through the airport plenty of times but this time got a little time in the city.
    It is completely not what I was expecting, after working in a couple of places in the middle east (Doha, Bahrain) Dubai is completely different, it is a very modern city, thousands of foreigners here, none of the muslim regulations, it was like a bigger version of Hong Kong.
    See photo's attached:
    Tallest building in the world, WOW, what a sight to behold, 164 floors, 828Mtrs high (2,716.5ft), 54 elevators which have a speed of up to 40mph!

Inside the "Dubai Mall"
    WOW again, I never seen such a big mall, look at the photo of the fountains inside this mall, also, have you ever seen such a big aquarium? if you look closely you will see there are divers inside it (top left area), the mall even has it's own ski slope! Yes, I mean ski slope! You can go skiing inside the mall, also has a full size ice rink.

Anyway, just thought Id'e share part of my last 3 days. Highly recommend this city as a holiday destination to you all. I never even scratched the surface of it but was very impressed.
    Hello Ian
    happy see ur pics travel and sure Dubai surnatural town never see january 2016 come denpassar and wait little Dubai but only transit .
    Tc
    Best regards
    Hope fingers is now old storie and u can play again at 100% ur music

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    This theme is awesome! It's this your own theme?
    Thanks, yep it's mine!

Not really a theme, just a plane wallpaper, a plist file & some icons.
    You can get a better look at it in post 6648 on previous page, you will see I haven't yet done all my icons. The black ring around the icons is just a icon mask in Anemone.
    I would share it but not worth it because I only do the icons I have & use.

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    Hello Ian
    happy see ur pics travel and sure Dubai surnatural town never see january 2016 come denpassar and wait little Dubai but only transit .
    Tc
    Best regards
    Hope fingers is now old storie and u can play again at 100% ur music
    Thanks pal, yes, finger is 100% fixed.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-09-14 at 11:57 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2015-09-15), oldskoolsk8r (2015-09-14), orangefreddie (2015-09-15)

Hi Ras,

<dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    </dict>

<dict>
    <key>TextColor</key>
    <string>#ff0000</string>
    </dict>

hi mate did you try something like this bold line?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <dict>
    <key>FontSize</key>
    <real>0</real>

<key>HeightChange</key>
    <real>0</real>
    <key>WidthChange</key>
    <real>3.0</real>
    <key>ShadowXoffset</key>
    <real>0.0</real>
    <key>ShadowYoffset</key>
    <real>0</real>
    <key>ShadowBlurRadius</key>
    <real>0</real>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    hi mate did you try something like this bold line?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <dict>
    <key>FontSize</key>
    <real>0</real>

<key>HeightChange</key>
    <real>0</real>
    <key>WidthChange</key>
    <real>3.0</real>
    <key>ShadowXoffset</key>
    <real>0.0</real>
    <key>ShadowYoffset</key>
    <real>0</real>
    <key>ShadowBlurRadius</key>
    <real>0</real>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    The key "<key>IconLabelSettings</key>" effects all icons (docked & un-docked), I was trying to target only the docked icon labels.
    <key>DockIconLabelSettings</key> or <key>DockedIconLabelSettings</key> don't work.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-09-15 at 07:12 AM.

maybe someone here can help me I already post this on the paragon thread...using paragon I uninstalled dreamboard and now im stucked on apple logo, cant turn it off and reboot hold volume up wont get through...any help or do I have to restore TIA. Im on 5s ios 8.4

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

MrDLewis321 (2015-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    maybe someone here can help me I already post this on the paragon thread...using paragon I uninstalled dreamboard and now im stucked on apple logo, cant turn it off and reboot hold volume up wont get through...any help or do I have to restore TIA. Im on 5s ios 8.4
    I had that be for back on 7.1.1 i5s keep trying reboot and try charger plugged in as well.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

ottozuts (2015-09-15)

Hold the volune up button until it boots, if that doesnt work try to ssh in or use iFunbox, had to:

Library/MobileSubstraite

And rename the DynamicLibraries folder and see if it boots

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-09-15), ottozuts (2015-09-15)

volume up don't work been trying it for hours, 2 mins up to 5 mins done that still trying...ifunbox my iPhone wont connect iTunes can see my phone if I put it on dfu mode. with the volume up method the only result I have is that it reboots the blue screen appears but then goes back to apple logo....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-09-15)

how long are you holding the vol up button?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    how long are you holding the vol up button?
    Tried 2 mins, 5 mins the longest up to 8 mins and nothing happens, as I said the only change when I do the volume up is that it reboots itself the blue screen appears and then back to the apple logo tried to hold up to 5 mins but nothing....

ok it's looking like you'll have to restore. have you used ssh?

Nope, now I'm trying to drain the battery just wanna see what will happen when I charge it and boot...gonna try the ssh later thanks bro for responding, I think I'm gonna have to restore if the ssh don't work

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-09-15)

Page 334 of 614 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast