Page 330 of 613 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Well what hell good is it if you don't share results here??!?!?
    The place where I did share it you are there. You responded to me there and did some of your own testing to try to replicate my issues. Any of this ringing any bells? Have you been skipping your meds again? lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2015-08-30), Boots (2015-08-30), NewD (2015-08-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The place where I did share it you are there. You responded to me there and did some of your own testing to try to replicate my issues. Any of this ringing any bells? Have you been skipping your meds again? lol
    I read every post - everywhere - and though my memory can always be better - the testing I did to duplicate your phone - had nothing at all to do with Cydget crashing per my memory. I was attempting to replicate your general crashing you had with passcode on and running a slideshow widget in one of the other HTML players. Don't remember ever reading Cydget once from you. But I'll do my due diligence and go back to the other posts. I can always be wrong when it comes to 'remembered items'. I keep a lot of lists from my testing. And Krima's name is still the only one on my list for Cydget Safe modes.

But the main point - is that Saurik has found a potential reason for the crashing some experience. That's good news.

Thanks

I read every post - everywhere - and though my memory can always be better - the testing I did to duplicate your phone - had nothing at all to do with Cydget crashing per my memory. I was attempting to replicate your general crashing you had with passcode on and running a slideshow widget in one of the other HTML players. Don't remember ever reading Cydget once from you. But I'll do my due diligence and go back to the other posts. I can always be wrong when it comes to 'remembered items'. I keep a lot of lists from my testing. And Krima's name is still the only one on my list for Cydget Safe modes.

But the main point - is that Saurik has found a potential reason for the crashing some experience. That's good news.
    Cydget was one of them. I was testing all of the tweaks to see which caused my issues. In the end I found both cydget/cycript and GL/GAPI gave me safe modes. Only LS tweak I have been stable with on 8.4 has been lockhtml4.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-08-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I assume it's the dependencies that will need to be updated, not necessarily the Cydget tweak itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I assume it's the dependencies that will need to be updated, not necessarily the Cydget tweak itself.
    Yup, I believe it was cycript itself that I had issues with.

Thanks

Cydget was one of them. I was testing all of the tweaks to see which caused my issues. In the end I found both cydget/cycript and GL/GAPI gave me safe modes. Only LS tweak I have been stable with on 8.4 has been lockhtml4.
    Thanks for the refresher. Your memory is usually better than mine. I'll add you to the list. Just 2 of you who've ever talked about safe modes with Cydget. I can't wait to find out what it is.. Very specific little bugger.

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Safe mode with me too with cydget running June's Lock+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Do you have a 6+? Me and a few others that have a 6+ and use Cydgets get crashes, including safe modes, quite a bit. I always figured it was because of Cydgets and I guess it's confirmed now because Saurik is updating it to fix these issues.
    No, old hardware, the 5S on 8.4.
    According to June, Saurik is giving WebCycript an update, an dependency of cydget now!
    Yup, I believe it was cycript itself that I had issues with.
    Ask Brian as he might or might not tried recently a cycript (not cydget!) script. He could tell you -depending on if he tried -, if its causes problems on newer hardware. You can run/install cycript without cydget, as cydget depends on cycript(apart from others), but cycript depends on apr-lib, readline, adv-cmds and not on cydget.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-08-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    No, old hardware, the 5S on 8.4.
    According to June, Saurik is giving WebCycript an update, an dependency of cydget now!

Ask Brian as he might or might not tried recently a cycript (not cydget!) script. He could tell you -depending on if he tried -, if its causes problems on newer hardware. You can run/install cycript without cydget, as cydget depends on cycript(apart from others), but cycript depends on apr-lib, readline, adv-cmds and not on cydget.
    The widget I was trying had cyrcipt in them. Delaying the lockscreen dim and blurring the widget when notifications are present on LS to be specific.

Use Convergence! or LockHTML4 - Notifications come through beautifully! Both are WAAAY better than Cydget.
    Wow thank you. I remember Lockhtml also having some kind of problem before. That's why I haven't considered using it. But just tried it and it's perfect. The notifications come through perfectly. Just like they do with Cydget. And so far almost no resprings. Thank you for suggesting it. I'm really not sure why you say Cydget sucks. I've never had a problem with Cydget ever. I've been using it probably since it first came out. I've been around for a while... LoL the only problems I ever had with Cydget was when I was running those lockbuilder tweaks by Junesiphone. That's the only time Cydget ever crashed for me on any of my devices.

So is there an actual tutorial that explains how to get the UniAW 7.1 to run with Cydget, or am I on my own here..? :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intramorph For This Useful Post:

jasonmilford (2015-08-30), rasputin007 (2015-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I believe I have a Cydget version if you want it.

UniAW Cydget
    If only someone had posted a Cydget version of UniAW7!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-08-30), kristatos (2015-08-30), Mike2130 (2015-08-30), Simon (2015-08-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    I agree 100%. But the notification blur being gone kills the whole thing. It's literally unusable this way for me. Hers an example of what I mean. Attachment 711960 this is the Cydget one.

Attachment 711961. And thiS is groovyLock.

I would love to use GroovyLock but because of this one stupid thing I can't.
    What notification tweak and what open notifier pack are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

edit: double post
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

@Padgoi
    Opennotifier pack is "Era OpenNotifier icons" from cocco
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    Wow thank you. I remember Lockhtml also having some kind of problem before. That's why I haven't considered using it. But just tried it and it's perfect. The notifications come through perfectly. Just like they do with Cydget. And so far almost no resprings. Thank you for suggesting it. I'm really not sure why you say Cydget sucks. I've never had a problem with Cydget ever. I've been using it probably since it first came out. I've been around for a while... LoL the only problems I ever had with Cydget was when I was running those lockbuilder tweaks by Junesiphone. That's the only time Cydget ever crashed for me on any of my devices.

So is there an actual tutorial that explains how to get the UniAW 7.1 to run with Cydget, or am I on my own here..? :-)
    Cheers mate!
    I started to believe I am the only one for whom cydgets works perfect.

If I make a little code layout change to the cydget I am running now, I will be in Safe Mode every time I activate the lockscreen.
    I do not need to change any code itself, all I need to do is place the css and javascript parts in an external css and js file.
    It is bizarre, if I keep all the css and javascript parts within the html file it runs so smooth.

You would need tons of time and patience to find a cydget tutorial here at MMi. Cydget is the hate-child of MMi and NewD always make sure they will know why.
    So, I guess you are on your own.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-08-30 at 09:48 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-08-30), King_O_Hill (2015-08-30)

Thanks

Actually it's Krima and King and pretty much everybody who tries Cydgets that concludes, as a player, it's crap!

But you did teach us something new today Ras that I'm grateful for - that CSS and JS staying inside the HTML can prevent safe modes for those experiencing it. And you also admitted that it crashes for you too, on your 5S, if you don't do some code fixing. You left out that important piece of information in your other reports about it.. .. I wonder why..

Actually it's not a crap player it just needs some love! The ability to switch between different cydgets with the press of the home button is quite cool really!
    Almost positive I had put my 2 cents in on gcf about cydgets causing safe modes on my 6+ as well

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

jasonmilford (2015-08-30), Krima (2015-08-30), markotak (2015-08-30), Simon (2015-08-30)

Ok. The Google widget. Am I supposed to be able to do something with it. Cause all it does for me is open Google app

27. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ok. The Google widget. Am I supposed to be able to do something with it. Cause all it does for me is open Google app
    I thought I was the only one I just deleted it. 🏻

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Cheers mate!
    I started to believe I am the only one for whom cydgets works perfect.

If I make a little code layout change to the cydget I am running now, I will be in Safe Mode every time I activate the lockscreen.
    I do not need to change any code itself, all I need to do is place the css and javascript parts in an external css and js file.
    It is bizarre, if I keep all the css and javascript parts within the html file it runs so smooth.

You would need tons of time and patience to find a cydget tutorial here at MMi. Cydget is the hate-child of MMi and NewD always make sure they will know why.
    So, I guess you are on your own.
    I find if I put the widget in the background layer and it has animation, when notifications pop up on LS and it blurs the widget it causes a respring almost every time. Just something about animation in the background layer that doesn't run right when notifications come up. Seems to run better in Homepage layer, so I use @media (-cydget-notification-list) to apply my own blur to the widget when notifications pop up. Problem is no clock is visible in homepage. Guess I could move just my wallpaper to Background. Or just add my own clock.

Which layer do you tend to run your cydgets in mostly?

Page 330 of 613 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast