Page 312 of 615 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Here you go http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8995824/Blue%20Layer.zip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thnx

Does anyone have this widget please do share thnx -imageuploadedbymodmyi1439015112.886762.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Sure.
    Sorry, took so long, but work is a murder atm.
    Preview: Animated weather icons
    Download: http://iphone.mmus.us/webpages/icons/icons.zip

There is a icons.html inside the zip file, it shows you the code for the animation, quite simple really.
    I used them in the WeatherClock LS, but find that having 12 animated icons really puts the strain on the smooth running. Any other touch function will hold the animation for a couple of seconds, but maybe with less animated icons it may work better.
    Anyway feel free to use them or make your own, I am a lousy graphic designer. Once you figured out how they work it is easy to make your own. It just takes time.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-08-08), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-08-08), jawonder (2015-08-08), King_O_Hill (2015-08-08), kristatos (2015-08-08), s22lane (2015-08-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1439030320.108689.jpg
    Thanks Voltage!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

VOLTAGExDT (2015-08-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Has anyone used a comparing software to compare the main.js files? You will never catch a small error just by opening them side by side in 2 different windows of notepad or wordpad or what ever program your hackintosh uses.
    I just did this with DiffMerge on my Mac. And think I've solved our mystery. Ian will be able to correct me if I'm wrong. First off - there IS a clear difference between the main.js files in 732 and in all the newer ones. But the only difference between the main.js from Volt's 732 version and all the newer versions is this line that appears in all versions after 732:
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data){
    ..and this line that appears in 732:
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather.xml" }, function(data){
    I discovered this before in one other mod setting before. So it seems that if a person actually uses multiple locations in WidgetWeather2 and has multiple widgetweather.xml files currently sitting in their Documents folder - then Volt's newer versions with [read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"] will work immediately for people in GroovyBoard+ without any trouble. IF, however, like me - and likely Bliken and others who've had trouble, you do NOT have anything other than a single 'widgetweather.xml' file in your Documents folder - the widget will FAIL using GroovyBoard+ - until you change to use the 732 main.js file or edit that groovyAPI.do line in question to look like the groovyapi.do line in the 732 main.js.

WHY this particular mod on UniAW7 can't work for both people who use multiple locations and those who don't - well that's something for Ian to guide us through. But I don't think it has anything to do with cache usage in GB+ itself - since UniAW7 itself works flawlessly in GB+ with or without multiple locations in use. So there's something unique to the modded coding of the StarWars mod that's causing it to require this line only:
    Code:
    ..for use in GB+ when you're not using multiple locations in ww2. On my phone - Volt's newest widgets, all of them, ONLY work with the above code line 'without' the 'xmlnumber' variable in it.

I think this also pretty much proves that iFile messing up files has nothing to do with the equation either.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-08-08 at 02:09 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-08-08), kristatos (2015-08-08), Mike2130 (2015-08-08)

Finally! Thanks Grant.

Ian had mentioned this a couple of days ago that it had to have support for multiple xml files or UniAW would not work.

Now, moving on...

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-08-08)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I just did this with DiffMerge on my Mac....
    I get your logic & don't want to start a debate, but when 4.7 was released y'all were saying to use the main.js from 4.6 as it worked, but this file has the same groovy+ code (with xmlnumber)!
    The groovy+ line with the xmlnumber should still work even when the .xml file itself has no number, same as it does for the non-groovy+ stuff.

I just sent V a new copy of his latest version, I took the main.js from "UniAW_Without_TimedWalls" version & just changed the amount of forecast days to what V had.

I also used DiffMerge to check these two files but no difference apart from some formatting (extra tabs etc). Anyway we will see.

One very important thing with V's mod, in the touch.js you must add these lines in the "touchAnimations" function (you will see all the rest of the delelement code already there so you will know where to add it), otherwise each time you start & stop the animations you are doubling up on these animations.
    I already added this to the version I sent V.
    Code:
    delelement("speederContainer");
    delelement("scannerContainer");
    delelement("snoopyContainer");
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-08-08 at 03:51 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-08-08), King_O_Hill (2015-08-08), kristatos (2015-08-08), NewD (2015-08-08)

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Ok pros, don't wanna beat a dead horse but trying to figure this out. Downloaded Volt's latest version and once again got the no widgetweather.xml. Or didn't load at all. When I used bilken's main.js from above worked perfectly. If I had a program to compare I would even though most of the code I have no idea what it means. I did change the groovy lines for + version also with no luck. On a 6+ 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Ok pros, don't wanna beat a dead horse but trying to figure this out. Downloaded Volt's latest version and once again got the no widgetweather.xml. Or didn't load at all. When I used bilken's main.js from above worked perfectly. If I had a program to compare I would even though most of the code I have no idea what it means. I did change the groovy lines for + version also with no luck. On a 6+ 8.3.
    Just for curiosity I did a comparison with the main.js from V's latest (4.8) and the file you posted.
    There is exactly one difference. See attached file.
    I don't know what to say, are you sure you are changing it for Groovy+ correctly? (comment out one line & un-comment out the other).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ss.png  

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-08-08), NewD (2015-08-08), romg78 (2015-08-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Just for curiosity
    I don't know what to say, are you sure you are changing it for Groovy+ correctly?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2015-08-08), Mike2130 (2015-08-08), nik1975 (2015-08-08)

Lmao!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by ;7294148
    Just for curiosity I did a comparison with the main.js from V's latest (4.8) and the file you posted.
    There is exactly one difference. See attached file.
    I don't know what to say, are you sure you are changing it for Groovy+ correctly? (comment out one line & un-comment out the other).
    Yes, that's what I'm doing. Thanks for taking a peek Ian. Funny how all the other uniAW mods I've done that to have worked fine.

Thanks

Mike. You need to be careful you edit the file to work with GB+, bro. You situation is NOT the 'mystery' one that we've been trying to find the fix for. Your situation is that you're not editing Volt's new main.js' to work with GB+ that we've shared many time in the last several pages. Volt does NOT use GB+ to run his mod. He uses SBHTML (GB non-plus).. SO -- as we've said many times now.. EVERY TIME you download a new copy from Volt or any update.. YOU -- and the rest of us who use GB+ - will have to EVERY TIME go into the main.js file and remove the // from in front of the groovyAPI.do line and put the // in front of the jQuery.get line. EVERY TIME, for EVERY NEW UPDATE. I hope that's clear..

All of this would be SOOOO much easier if Volt just used the switch code I wrote for UniAW7 that makes it so easy to change in the Config.js. If Volt wants me too I'm happy to add it for him and then in all future updates you'll just choose Groovy Plus True or False for whether you use SBHTML(GB) or GB+. Volt?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2015-08-08)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Mike. You need to be careful you edit the file to work with GB+, bro. You situation is NOT the 'mystery' one that we've been trying to find the fix for. Your situation is that you're not editing Volt's new main.js' to work with GB+ that we've shared many time in the last several pages. Volt does NOT use GB+ to run his mod. He uses SBHTML (GB non-plus).. SO -- as we've said many times now.. EVERY TIME you download a new copy from Volt or any update.. YOU -- and the rest of us who use GB+ - will have to EVERY TIME go into the main.js file and remove the // from in front of the groovyAPI.do line and put the // in front of the jQuery.get line. EVERY TIME, for EVERY NEW UPDATE. I hope that's clear..

All of this would be SOOOO much easier if Volt just used the switch code I wrote for UniAW7 that makes it so easy to change in the Config.js. If Volt wants me too I'm happy to add it for him and then in all future updates you'll just choose Groovy Plus True or False for whether you use SBHTML(GB) or GB+. Volt?
    It's VERY clear. That's the FIRST thing I look at every time I download a mod for uniAW. Whether for My LS (GL+) or my SB (GB+). You taught me that LONG ago. Not trying to be a pain or ask for someone to do it for me. Just can't put my finger on why this one mod will not work for me without changing the main.js.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    I get your logic & don't want to start a debate, but when 4.7 was released y'all were saying to use the main.js from 4.6 as it worked, but this file has the same groovy+ code (with xmlnumber)!
    Whoever said that was incorrect. But "I" didn't want to start a debate.. LOL.. Volt was right that all his versions of late have been identical in the main.js.. Well at least from 4.0 on... with regard to the xmlnumber variable. But the 732 one is the only one that does NOT have that variable in the groovyAPI.do line. That's the only thing he was wrong about.. The last two posters that had troubles, even having the //'s dealt with properly had the widget start working when the used the main.js from the 732 version. That's why I went looking for something as the smoking gun. If a person with 4.7 got it to work with 4.6's main.js - it would have only been something to do with the // of another person's file being set correctly for GB+.... but blah, blah, blah.. I don't want to bore anybody further.. what more interests me is...
    The groovy+ line with the xmlnumber should still work even when the .xml file itself has no number, same as it does for the non-groovy+ stuff.
    I SOO completely agree with this Ian.. What you know of coding.. Can you theorize as to why, with Volt's mod, the very repeatable bug of someone with 'no extra locations turned on' (like me) would have to leave out the 'xmlnumber' variable in the groovyAPI.do line for the widget to work in GB+?

I just sent V a new copy of his latest version, I took the main.js from "UniAW_Without_TimedWalls" version & just changed the amount of forecast days to what V had.
    Great.. let's see if that eliminates the issue. I think I can even try that test myself.

Thanks so much for your help, Ian!

Thanks

It's VERY clear. That's the FIRST thing I look at every time I download a mod for uniAW. Whether for My LS (GL+) or my SB (GB+). You taught me that LONG ago. Not trying to be a pain or ask for someone to do it for me. Just can't put my finger on why this one mod will not work for me without changing the main.js.
    Well okay.. If your file is properly set for that - try changing this:
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data){
    to this:
    Code:
    ..and tell me if the widget starts working for you..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Finally! Thanks Grant.

Ian had mentioned this a couple of days ago that it had to have support for multiple xml files or UniAW would not work.

Now, moving on...
    Except that it 'doesn't' work (for 'several') when the support for multiple locations code is there, King. That's actually the mystery we're trying to get to bottom of, bro. For me.. every single time Volt adds a new update and I add the //'s properly.. his main.js does NOT work for me (not Mike3120, nor Bliken, etc) - the widget fails - UNTIL we get RID OF the multiple location variable 'xmlnumber' in the groovyAPI.do line. So unfortunately we can't just 'move on' yet..

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Here you go http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8995824/Blue%20Layer.zip

Does this window.png go into images -wallpaper - user ?

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Does this window.png go into images -wallpaper - user ?
    Here -imageuploadedbytapatalk1439052476.422441.jpg
    And -imageuploadedbytapatalk1439052493.596030.jpg

Default UniAW7
    I'm done arguing with new d. But I'm going to say this. I put a main file on my phone with the regular forecast code to see what was going on with the wallpaper.

Few hour all was good. Opened it in I file changed a 5 to a 4. Resprang uniaw failed to work until I put another main from pc back on phone.

Must have been the stock Apple keyboard tweak huh.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2015-08-08 at 06:53 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-08-08)

Page 312 of 615 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast