Page 284 of 614 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #5661
    how to disable superlitemode?
    Last edited by adioph; 2015-07-14 at 11:54 PM.

  2. #5662
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Oh no doubt. My phone was having less white screens and running better before I installed my normal array of tweaks. The thing is that I want those tweaks and can do with minimal animation if it causes the springboard to run at a normal speed.
    Oh. I'm feelin' ya! I certainly want all my tweaks too. Have you verified that all of them are officially updated for iOS 8.4? Sometimes you can get a tweak to work that's not updated- but it can introduce issues. I'd check that again. I can tell you that I'm running about 16 fully updated tweaks and GL+/GB+ is giving me 0 issues. Pibe77 claims the same thing on 6+.

    UniAW7.1, in any mode, will cause crashiness on 6+ without + versions if running. My concern for your setup is your claim of "laggy SB" merely by having GB+ installed - any level of animation from zero up. That's unique to your phone and a conflicting of tweaks. You'll need to find the conflicting tweak and make a decision what to do. But the testing will be worth it to "know"... in my view.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-07-15), Pibe77 (2015-07-15)

  4. #5663
    Chevy. The panoramic movement. Is that automatically ran if the wallpaper is large. I wish to change weatherwallshires to panoramic

  5. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Oh. I'm feelin' ya! I certainly want all my tweaks too. Have you verified that all of them are officially updated for iOS 8.4? Sometimes you can get a tweak to work that's not updated- but it can introduce issues. I'd check that again. I can tell you that I'm running about 16 fully updated tweaks and GL+/GB+ is giving me 0 issues. Pibe77 claims the same thing on 6+.

    UniAW7.1, in any mode, will cause crashiness on 6+ without + versions if running. My concern for your setup is your claim of "laggy SB" merely by having GB+ installed - any level of animation from zero up. That's unique to your phone and a conflicting of tweaks. You'll need to find the conflicting tweak and make a decision what to do. But the testing will be worth it to "know"... in my view.
    I have good few tweaks on my i6+ not white screen or slowness. And I'm using iWidgets. GL+ and GB+ no issue with me. And I have about 70 apps on my i28G i6+ 8.4.

  6. #5665
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I have good few tweaks on my i6+ not white screen or slowness. And I'm using iWidgets. GL+ and GB+ no issue with me. And I have about 70 apps on my i28G i6+ 8.4.
    Aren't most of your apps - "games", MrD?

    And apps don't cause the instability issues on our phones. Cydia tweaks do - occasionally.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-07-15)

  8. #5666
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    ...I can tell you that I'm running about 16 fully updated tweaks and GL+/GB+ is giving me 0 issues. Pibe77 claims the same thing on 6+.
    No white screens with GB+/GL+ on iOS 8.4 anymore?

  9. #5667
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    No white screens with GB+/GL+ on iOS 8.4 anymore?
    No more "black screens" on LS in GL+, Tilt, as of 8.4.. But, yes, there are still some white screens in 8.4 running GB+.

  10. #5668
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Chevy. The panoramic movement. Is that automatically ran if the wallpaper is large. I wish to change weatherwallshires to panoramic
    No...See the problem you'll have is the weatherwalls, weatherwallhires, and day/night is called with #now, so it will pano all those selections...But it's possible to do
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2015-07-15 at 03:20 AM.

  11. #5669
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    No...See the problem you'll have is the weatherwalls, weatherwallhires, and day/night is called with #now, so it will pano all those selections...But it's possible to do
    Ok. From what I read your saying it will do already correct? Or did you mean to say will not

  12. #5670

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Mike2130 (2015-07-15)

  14. #5671
    Default UniAW7
    Help me, it's blurred -imageuploadedbytapatalk1436929802.561266.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hoang4341; 2015-07-15 at 05:12 AM.

  15. #5672
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1436929657.888326.jpglove it
    How did you change the moon?

    Can you share?

  16. #5673
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    How did you change the moon?

    Can you share?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2nbsyzkdj7q957/moon.zip?dl=0

    Images/Weather substitute this file for the moon file.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike2130 For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-07-15), mossdef (2015-07-15), nik1975 (2015-07-15)

  18. #5674
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Ok. From what I read your saying it will do already correct? Or did you mean to say will not
    It will not

  19. #5675
    And I'm making a 3d Death Star that will also work with moon phase and rotate.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    adioph (2015-07-15), bliken (2015-07-15), jawonder (2015-07-15), JoeGee278 (2015-10-16), kristatos (2015-07-15), Mike2130 (2015-07-15), oldskoolsk8r (2015-07-15)

  21. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    And I'm making a 3d Death Star that will also work with moon phase and rotate.
    Nice job bro!🏻
    Do you mind sharing your copy of your LS if not it's cool thanks? 🏻

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    VOLTAGExDT (2015-07-15)

  23. #5677
    What must I do so I can get the various weather images to run

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to schalker44 For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-07-15)

  25. #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Nice job bro!🏻
    Do you mind sharing your copy of your LS if not it's cool thanks? 🏻
    Of course I will. But it will just be images but I'll post soon

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-07-15)

  27. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Of course I will. But it will just be images but I'll post soon
    Ok cool but why just images can I just get a copy or do you have a pad LS theme??

  28. #5680
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schalker44 View Post
    What must I do so I can get the various weather images to run
    In Config.js Wallpaper _options set weatherwalls instead weatherwallshires


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-07-19), schalker44 (2015-07-15)

Page 284 of 614 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •