Page 273 of 614 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #5441
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Thanks, MJ, I'll give the alphanumeric code a try and see what happens over the weekend. I also do have the lock screen timeout extended, so I'll turn that off as well.
    I'm not saying it's a "cure-all" for everyone and may be affected by how many tweaks you have installed. This is all I have installed at the moment(including al the dependencies required for these tweaks) + bytafont, because I just restored.
    I usually also have infinite tweet and a LS player of some sort. It's usually LockHTML or Convergence, but I've traditionally had less resprings this way... I can deal with a couple a week, as that's no big deal, but if I was forced to deal with them multiple times a day, it would be really annoying. I'm curious if these options I've supplied with decrease them for the majority of users, or if it's just me. I would be very interested if some of you could try this and report back your findings.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-07-02), Mav1971 (2015-07-03), NewD (2015-07-03), Sital (2015-07-03)

  3. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Chevy,cause i dont remember,did you shared this on 8.1.2?
    Hi, can you share wallpaper please?


    İphone6 iOS8.1.2 jailbreak

  4. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Been running this LS with uniaw without any re springs not running anything on springboard .
    Attachment 706093
    Attachment 706094

    With lockhtml 4...
    Hi, can you share wallpaper please?


    İphone6 iOS8.1.2 jailbreak

  5. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Since iOS7 using one's passcode lock and touchID with a jailbreak haven't been a good combination.
    I can not share this experience. Never had any problems having TouchID and passcode running on JBed 5S.
    Even now on 8.4 running cydget with passcode (6 digit code, not simple one) and TouchID with animation in LS is no problem.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-07-02 at 10:57 PM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-07-03)

  7. #5445
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    I can not share this experience. Never had any problems having TouchID and passcode running on JBed 5S.
    Even now on 8.4 running cydget with passcode (6 digit code, not simple one) and TouchID with animation in LS is no problem.
    Running it with 6 digit code could be the reason your experience is different. I've only met 1 person before you that uses it. MamaJaay. The vast majority of folks use the simple one. MamaJaay postulated that the 6 code might be key to greater stability.

    In the beginning of iOS7 everybody safe mode crashed with passcode on and running LS players with animated widgets. No one escaped those, Ras. .. But the 6 digit code thing could be a factor here.

    And most people on a 5S have been more stable - little to no resprings.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-07-03)

  9. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Running it with 6 digit code could be the reason your experience is different. I've only met 1 person before you that uses it. MamaJaay. The vast majority of folks use the simple one. MamaJaay postulated that the 6 code might be key to greater stability.

    In the beginning of iOS7 everybody safe mode crashed with passcode on and running LS players with animated widgets. No one escaped those, Ras. .. But the 6 digit code thing could be a factor here.

    And most people on a 5S have been more stable - little to no resprings.
    I didn't say 6 digit... As that's yet another option. I said alphanumeric.

  10. #5447
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I didn't say 6 digit... As that's yet another option. I said alphanumeric.
    Ah yes! My mistake. Thanks for the correction. All methods need to be tested.

  11. #5448
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    have a ? does groovylock+ work !! groovyboard works just fine, but not lockscreen on my 6 plus 8.4, if yes then a guide or fix wood be nice , thanks

    EDIT: got it working..
    Last edited by sju; 2015-07-03 at 02:45 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-07-03)

  13. #5449
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    have a ? does groovylock+ work !! groovyboard works just fine, but not lockscreen on my 6 plus 8.4, if yes then a guide or fix wood be nice , thanks

    EDIT: got it working..
    Yes it works on i6+ 8.4 as I'm using it.

  14. #5450
    Any idea what prob may be? Running thewaytozion's mod from post 1748. Uninstalled and reinstalled WW2. Have GL+ installed.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435989854.225681.jpg

  15. #5451
    Is that mod made for GL+?

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  16. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Is that mod made for GL+?
    No it's not. But I inserted the code from post 1 and double checked. Still no luck. It was working perfectly yesterday.

  17. #5453
    Default UniAW7
    Deleted
    Last edited by mayasmoker; 2015-08-08 at 06:15 AM.

  18. #5454
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    No it's not. But I inserted the code from post 1 and double checked. Still no luck. It was working perfectly yesterday.
    What changed in your setup since yesterday?

  19. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    What changed in your setup since yesterday?
    All fixed and working perfectly. I just reloaded WW2 and Zion's mod. Not sure what was wrong.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1436005640.446099.jpg

  20. #5456
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Well...i got 1-2 white screen for day since i installed ios 8.4, using GB+ GL+ without animation...some time it disappear just open/close casual App or folder...some time i have to respring, lol!
    I was considering going back to io8.3 even, never got White Screen with it...
    Maybe im stupid because ios 8.4 seems to have improved battery life also.


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-07-04), MrDLewis321 (2015-07-04)

  22. #5457
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Can i ask if Sbhtml and Groovylock ( not the plus )are working on 8.4?

  23. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Can i ask if Sbhtml and Groovylock ( not the plus )are working on 8.4?
    All groovy lock and sbhtml works with 8.4.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-07-04), nik1975 (2015-07-04), Pibe77 (2015-07-04)

  25. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    finally ready for share
    BootsWindow for i6 & 6+ only works with groovyboard+

    hope yall enjoy! have any questions pm me
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kadg2zf812...7_RC9.zip?dl=0
    Attachment 693886

    updated link for a fix in i6 css and a fix in 6+ css
    can you please re upload this mod? link doesnt work

  26. #5460
    it feels too good to be respring free with this widget and various half compatible tweaks for 8.4



  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-07-05), nik1975 (2015-07-05), Pibe77 (2015-07-05)

Page 273 of 614 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •