Page 271 of 613 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Oh, here it comes.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!
    Are you wearing this now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-06-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Default UniAW7
    No Sital, but I'm turning this into a t-shirt.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-06-30 at 07:20 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-07-01), Marty McFly (2015-07-01), Mary48336 (2015-07-01), metaserph (2015-07-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No Sital, but I'm turing this into a t-shirt.
    Perfect!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi
    NewD, you keep saying (on mmi) that resprings were completely stopped using GL+ and GB+ on 6+ even on 8.1.2 jailbreak but that simply isn't true at all. I was still getting 2-4 resprings per day on my 6+ using GL+ and GB+ and that's with no animation on lockscreen. And now you're saying that black screens have been eradicated as well on 8.3 JB and that's not true either. Is it better than Before? Yes. Have they been totally eradicated? No. Please stop speaking in absolutes because they're just not accurate.
    Well while I acknowledge my penchant toward 'broad statements'... you're the only reported case of this that I've heard, Padgoi. As you know I stay very closely tuned to the threads on this issue of resprings and all that is GL+/GB+.. And though Simon has mentioned in other places that it's "not unheard of" and he knows of a couple other cases like yours.. I would contend, respectfully, that it IS pretty unheard of among the vast majority of 6/6+ users reporting in these threads. Does that then necessarily extrapolate to 99.99% of 'all' users… Well I won't make that claim. But I have no problem making the confident statements I did here after all the data I've collected. With one caveat-- (below this next paragraph)..

But quickly - though the data is still new.. there's still not been any report of any user on 8.3, 6+/6, that has seen any black screen clock stoppages either yet using GL+. So my comments there are also appropriate in my view and I stand behind them - for now. If you have data to the contrary by all means share it.. And screen shots showing the black screen.. That would be interesting and I'd be happy to moderate my comments down a notch if I see a pattern developing.

Quickly back to your other issue.. There IS one scenario with GL+/GB+ still throwing resprings that I've personally experienced - but as I put it out here and to the MMi gang I got no takers.. Well Simon mentioned iWidgets being used along with animation but I ruled that out in my case. But for me what I narrowed continued respringing down to with + versions were theme UI's info.plists. As soon as I renamed them to info1.plist (disabling them) all resprings once again disappeared. When they did return again sure enough it was right after I downloaded an update to one of my themes and that info.plist was back in action. Rename it again.. Resprings gone. I wonder if you and I used a common tweak that was creating that conflict. If you still have a phone on 8.1.2 that would be great for you to test that for me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

I've upgraded to 8.3 now so can't test the 8.1.2 theory. I will say that I have gotten one white screen now on 8.3 and a few black screens that quickly went away when GB+ reloaded.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I've upgraded to 8.3 now so can't test the 8.1.2 theory. I will say that I have gotten one white screen now on 8.3 and a few black screens that quickly went away when GB+ reloaded.
    You mean when GL+ reloaded.. right? It matters.. that's why I'm asking for clarification, Padg. Your input and experience really matters.. All on 6+ I'm most interested in..

Thanks

For what it's worth, King_O_Hill and Bliken, both on 6+ have seen no White screens or Black screens. Running animation..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You mean when GL+ reloaded.. right? It matters.. that's why I'm asking for clarification, Padg. Your input and experience really matters.. All on 6+ I'm most interested in..
    No sir, I meant GB+. I am running GL+ with no animation and GB+ with animation and I've gotten one white screen on my springboard in the last 24 hours.

Thanks

No sir, I meant GB+. I am running GL+ with no animation and GB+ with animation and I've gotten one white screen on my springboard in the last 24 hours.
    You said this phrase:

..and a few black screens that quickly went away when GB+ reloaded".
    Black screens don't happen on the SB, Padg. Only on the LS.. That's what confused me. If you meant to say that the white screen went away quickly on GB+ after it reloaded then that makes sense and has been reported by other 6+ users.

So that at least means that the white screens (if they disappear upon a quick reload of the SB widget) are way lessened in that in 8.1.2 they would come and stay. But if you wanted to argue that they're 'not really gone, Grant, if they appear for a split second', I would have to concede your point. Suffice it to say - black screens and white screens in GL+/GB+ have not been 'an issue' in 8.3. And that was the point of my communications. Are they perfectly smooth? No. Are many tweaks perfectly smooth? Not many.. At least not like the iOS6 days.. BOY do I miss that iOS.. Oy!

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Hopefully with the next iPhone with 2 gigs of ram widgets will be back to their smoothe fluid state

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

bliken (2015-06-30), kristatos (2015-07-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Hopefully with the next iPhone with 2 gigs of ram widgets will be back to their smoothe fluid state
    While I don't think 2 GB of RAM is a panacea that will fix all of our issues… I do believe it will help!

Thanks

Ever since installing springtomize back, the white screens have increased dramatically.

Thanks

Ever since installing springtomize back, the white screens have increased dramatically.
    S3 is totally screwy right now. It always takes him many tries to get it right. I would just go back to HideMe8. On my 6 I have zero resprings using the non + versions.. So I'm on Convergence and SBHTML - no need for GL+/GB+ at all yet for me. I'm rock stable with no resprings.. until I turn on PasscodeLock and/or Background App Refresh - then I got 1 respring. So 'ram depletion' is still lurking here at least in 8.3.

Have you moved to 8.4 yet, Padg? I'm hearing even greater things about stability in it. And do you use a passcode lock? Try turning that off and see if anything improves.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Nice to know about PasscodeLock NewD!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    S3 is totally screwy right now. It always takes him many tries to get it right. I would just go back to HideMe8. On my 6 I have zero resprings using the non + versions.. So I'm on Convergence and SBHTML - no need for GL+/GB+ at all yet for me. I'm rock stable with no resprings.. until I turn on PasscodeLock and/or Background App Refresh - then I got 1 respring. So 'ram depletion' is still lurking here at least in 8.3.

Have you moved to 8.4 yet, Padg? I'm hearing even greater things about stability in it. And do you use a passcode lock? Try turning that off and see if anything improves.
    I have an Enterprise Email account on my phone. I am required to use a passcode lock. No choice.
    Haven't jumped to 8.4 yet. Was waiting to see some testing results first.

Thanks

Back to a stock LS for me. GL+ is still too annoying, and any widget in LockHTML4 or Convergance gives me resprings. This is with GB+, no animations and passcode on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Back to a stock LS for me. GL+ is still too annoying, and any widget in LockHTML4 or Convergance gives me resprings. This is with GB+, no animations and passcode on.
    Kinda odd.. I'm using lockhtml4 and not having any issues... Could also be cuz I'm not using sbhtml atm either

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-07-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

I have a UniAw SB going and no re springs so far 5S 8.4

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Kinda odd.. I'm using lockhtml4 and not having any issues... Could also be cuz I'm not using sbhtml atm either
    Ha bro! I'm using both all day & it's running 100% on my iPhone 5s 8.4 🏻

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

Mav1971 (2015-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Well for that i prefere convergance an an simple LS widget as works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 271 of 613 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast