Page 265 of 613 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #5281
    Look for #spinner near the top of the style.css......

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-06-13), dmick89 (2015-06-12), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-12)

  3. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Anybody can help me Ip6 grovylook
    Attachment 705413

    My problem the weather size on lookscreen

    Can you zip file......I can help to size iPh6.

    -----------------------------------------------

    Okay, my playtime is up, gotta get back to the real world,....gonna roll with theme Lucati for awhile,

    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-06-13 at 11:48 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-13)

  5. #5283
    Default UniAW7
    Can anybody help.
    I've looked in style.css part for spinner but it's not % but px to which I can't work out how move spinner about to fit can about body who has this mod working on i6+ spinner fixed share the file please. I have tried few times and messed it up luckily I made a copy so not to mess up the original mod. I wood be very. Appreciated and grateful so much. As % I understand bit. But don't understand px. As I am still learning at very slow paste.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1434196807.031515.jpg

  6. #5284
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonny78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dreamworld
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 378 Posts

    @MrDLewis321
    Change this with yours and its good.
    Zippyshare.com - Spinner.rar

  7. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
    @MrDLewis321
    Change this with yours and its good.
    Zippyshare.com - Spinner.rar
    No luck but thanks anyway !!

  8. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
    @MrDLewis321
    Change this with yours and its good.
    Zippyshare.com - Spinner.rar
    That's strange link. Can u do Dropbox please.

  9. #5287
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonny78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dreamworld
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 378 Posts

    No fear not Virus lol

    I have not Dropbox

    iPhoneType to iPh6Plus

    change in style.css

    #Spinner {
    position: absolute;
    //width: 220px;
    //height: 220px;
    //left:140px;
    left: 138px;
    //top:35px;
    top: 55px;
    -webkit-animation-name: SPIN;
    -webkit-animation-duration:3s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    z-index:100;

    and in Wallpaper.html
    /div>
    <div id="Spinner">
    <img src="Style/Spinner.png" width=140/>
    </div>

  10. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
    No fear not Virus lol

    I have not Dropbox

    iPhoneType to iPh6Plus

    change in style.css

    #Spinner {
    position: absolute;
    //width: 220px;
    //height: 220px;
    //left:140px;
    left: 138px;
    //top:35px;
    top: 55px;
    -webkit-animation-name: SPIN;
    -webkit-animation-duration:3s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    z-index:100;

    and in Wallpaper.html
    /div>
    <div id="Spinner">
    <img src="Style/Spinner.png" width=140/>
    </div>
    How can I just take the spinner out??

  11. #5289
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonny78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dreamworld
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    How can I just take the spinner out??
    change in style.css the both top: for Spinner to -100 and its out

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny78 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-06-13)

  13. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    How can I just take the spinner out??
    Mike 100 didn't work on my i5s. But 200 unstead worked fine to get ride of it. Now I done 600 on my i6+ and moved it far away so not to show at all.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-06-13)

  15. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Mike 100 didn't work on my i5s. But 200 unstead worked fine to get ride of it. Now I done 600 on my i6+ and moved it far away so not to show at all.
    Ok I'll try thanks.

  16. #5292
    No good bro.. just send me a copy.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1434209078.201952.jpg

  17. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    No good bro.. just send me a copy.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1434209078.201952.jpg
    Did u still have what's app. As I will send u mine if u want friend.

  18. #5294
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Did u still have what's app. As I will send u mine if u want friend.
    Ok add this file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/p15m3ujf01h7h8e/css.zip?dl=0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1434212357.393007.jpgthank u ferlop couldn't adjust fan or add forecast like u have so this is cool.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-06-13)

  20. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Did u still have what's app. As I will send u mine if u want friend.
    No I need to download it my phone crashed and I had to reinstall the jailbreak once again..
    But it's all good . I was playing with iCleaner pro

  21. #5296
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    No I need to download it my phone crashed and I had to reinstall the jailbreak once again..
    But it's all good . I was playing with iCleaner pro
    How did you 'reinstall a jailbreak"??? That's not possible right now!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-06-13), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-13)

  23. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    How did you 'reinstall a jailbreak"??? That's not possible right now!
    He must be still on 8.1? And used old jailbreak.

  24. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    He must be still on 8.1? And used old jailbreak.
    Yes your %100 right but I still got luck & save my ssh.
    Thank you for helping me on the SB !!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1434213246.627705.jpg

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-13)

  26. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Yes your %100 right but I still got luck & save my ssh.
    Thank you for helping me on the SB !!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1434213246.627705.jpg
    No problem friend. I'm glad to b able to help even tho it's little bit. As this is what most threads are for helping each other out.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-06-13)

  28. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    No problem friend. I'm glad to b able to help even tho it's little bit. As this is what most threads are for helping each other out.
    Yes your right thank you & after the gym I'll download what'sapp .

Page 265 of 613 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •