Page 263 of 613 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #5241
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 522 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    This is a fix for a missing updatetimestring in widgetweather.xml as I would do it.
    Look for the updateWeather function in main.js and insert the code in red.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; } else { var url = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    if (obj.updatetimestring =="") {
    	d=new Date();
    	var year=d.getFullYear();
    	var month=d.getMonth();
    	month =month+1; //month are displayed from 0 to 11, hence the +1
    	var day=d.getDate();
    	var hour=d.getHours();
    	var minute=d.getMinutes();
    	var second=d.getSeconds();
    	var timeOfDay = ( hour < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";
    	if (hour>12) hour=hour-12;
    	if (hour<10) hour="0"+hour;
    	if (minute<10) minute="0"+minute;
    	if (second<10) second="0"+second;
    	if (month<10) month="0"+month;
    	if (day<10) day="0"+day;
    	obj.updatetimestring =(year+"-"+month+"-"+day+" "+hour+":"+minute+":"+second+" "+timeOfDay);
    }
    
    // the rest of the updateWeather function

    This is why you're my favourite ;-)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-05-17), rasputin007 (2015-05-17)

  3. #5242
    This is a sunrise and sunset fix for widgetweather.xml.
    This applies ONLY for today, it does NOT fix the sunrise and sunset times for the forecast!
    Open the main.js file and look for the updateWeather function, should look like this.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    	obj.sunset = [];
    	obj.sunrise = [];
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset[0] = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise[0] = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Now apply the changes marked in red to the text in green above.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    //	obj.sunset = []; // No sunset times for forecast, hence no need for array
    //	obj.sunrise = []; // No sunrise times for forecast, hence no need for array
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		if (obj.sunrise =="" && obj.sunset =="") {
    			SunFix()
    			}
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Attached is a zipped js file, sunfix.js. Inside are 2 functions, SunFix and sunriseSunset. Copy these 2 functions at the end of the main.js file.
    Make sure they are standalone functions and not inside another function!

    I would post these 2 function in a code tag, but MMi screws them up and makes them useless as it happend in this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-05-17 at 11:47 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2015-05-25), MamaJaay (2015-05-18), NewD (2015-05-17)

  5. #5243
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 522 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    This is a sunrise and sunset fix for widgetweather.xml.
    This applies ONLY for today, it does NOT fix the sunrise and sunset times for the forecast!
    Open the main.js file and look for the updateWeather function, should look like this.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    	obj.sunset = [];
    	obj.sunrise = [];
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset[0] = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise[0] = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Now apply the changes marked in red to the text in green above.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    //	obj.sunset = []; // No sunset times for forecast, hence no need for array
    //	obj.sunrise = []; // No sunrise times for forecast, hence no need for array
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		if (obj.sunrise =="" && obj.sunset =="") {
    			SunFix()
    			}
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Attached is a zipped js file, sunfix.js. Inside are 2 functions, SunFix and sunriseSunset. Copy these 2 functions at the end of the main.js file.
    Make sure they are standalone functions and not inside another function!

    I would post these 2 function in a code tag, but MMi screws them up and makes them useless as it happend in this post.

    I really appreciate this help. Unfortunately, I've followed your steps and my main.js file is slightly different where you want me to put the code. I've attached a link to my main.js file which is from UNIAW7.1. Can you see what I'm doing wrong?

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85994170/main.js

  6. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    I really appreciate this help. Unfortunately, I've followed your steps and my main.js file is slightly different where you want me to put the code. I've attached a link to my main.js file which is from UNIAW7.1. Can you see what I'm doing wrong?

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85994170/main.js
    I have taken that main.js and added the sunrise/sunset fix to it and it is attached.
    Hope it works.

    You still had the "old none-working" code in it, which I took out and replaced it with the new sunrise/sunset fix. You got now both fixes, updatetimestring and sunrise/sunset time (for today only) in this main.js.

    There is a way to add sunrise/sunset times for the forecast (as those are also missing in the widgetweather.xml file), but that is a lot of work with array etc, not quite my field of brilliance. LOL

    EDIT
    In case you can not see the sunrise and sunset times, change line 605 and 606 in the main.js, which look like
    Code:
    document.getElementById("Sunrise").innerHTML = sunrisetext + "<BR>" + sunrise;
    document.getElementById("Sunset").innerHTML = sunsettext + "<BR>" + sunset;
    into
    Code:
    document.getElementById("Sunrise").innerHTML = sunrisetext + "<BR>" + obj.sunrise;
    document.getElementById("Sunset").innerHTML = sunsettext + "<BR>" + obj.sunset;
    The times in my fix are already displayed in either 12 hour AM/PM or 24 hour style, depending on what you have set ampm in Config.js.
    So there is no additional need to pick them apart and convert them to 12 hour or 24 hour format.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-05-17 at 02:57 PM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-05-18), ferlop15 (2015-05-25), kristatos (2015-05-17)

  8. #5245
    I have changed the above suggestion plus commented out all other sunrise/sunset array code and also have rewritten some other part of the code that uses sunrise/sunset times for day/night hour duration (would not have worked when times are with AM/PM).
    So, hopefully this updated-main.js.zip has a fully working and fixed main.js.
    Theoretically, all you need to do is replace the original main.js file (rename, don't delete!) with this one and all should be well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-05-17 at 05:07 PM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2015-05-25), kristatos (2015-05-17), Wildfowler (2015-05-17)

  10. #5246
    "Yes, I jailbreak" fieryjack55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Martha's Vineyard
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 158 Times in 97 Posts

    Please excuse the noobie question but all my widgets display the wind speed in km/h is it possible to display the wind speed in mph as I haven't got a clue how fast 24 km/h is but I do know what 10 miles per hour is, forgive me if this has been answered but to read through 260 pages would take forever and as I'm 64 I might dosh it before I've read them all.Thank you in advance for any help.

  11. #5247
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fieryjack55 View Post
    Please excuse the noobie question but all my widgets display the wind speed in km/h is it possible to display the wind speed in mph as I haven't got a clue how fast 24 km/h is but I do know what 10 miles per hour is, forgive me if this has been answered but to read through 260 pages would take forever and as I'm 64 I might dosh it before I've read them all.Thank you in advance for any help.
    In WidgetWeather 2's setup panel (in Settings) set it to mph rather than kph. That will now affect all of your widgets. They'll all read MPH if they're WidgetWeather widgets.

  12. #5248
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    This is a sunrise and sunset fix for widgetweather.xml.
    This applies ONLY for today, it does NOT fix the sunrise and sunset times for the forecast!
    Open the main.js file and look for the updateWeather function, should look like this.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    	obj.sunset = [];
    	obj.sunrise = [];
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset[0] = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise[0] = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Now apply the changes marked in red to the text in green above.
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (XML_TEST == true) { var url = "widgetweather.xml" } else { var url =  "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"; }
    jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    
    if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {
    	obj.high = [];
    	obj.low  = [];
    	obj.code = [];
    	obj.pop = [];
    	obj.daydate = [];	
    	obj.dayofweek = [];
    	obj.time24hour = [];
    	obj.htemp = [];
    	obj.hcode = [];
    	obj.hpop = [];
    	obj.hwhere = [];
    //	obj.sunset = []; // No sunset times for forecast, hence no need for array
    //	obj.sunrise = []; // No sunrise times for forecast, hence no need for array
    	updateFileTimer = obj.updatetimestring;
    	obj.lastupdate = updateFileTimer.split(' ');
    	
    	$(data).find('currentcondition').each( function() {
    		obj.city = $(this).find('name').text();
    		obj.celsius = $(this).find('celsius').text();
    		obj.woeid = $(this).find('woeid').text();
    		obj.locationid = $(this).find('locationid').text();	
    		obj.temp = $(this).find('temp').text()*1; 
    		obj.icon = $(this).find('code').text();
    		obj.observationtime = $(this).find('observationtime').text();
    		obj.moonphase = $(this).find('moonphase').text()*1;
    		obj.sunset = $(this).find('sunsettime').text();
    		obj.sunrise = $(this).find('sunrisetime').text();
    		if (obj.sunrise =="" && obj.sunset =="") {
    			SunFix()
    			}
    		obj.pressure = $(this).find('pressure').text();
    		obj.humidity = $(this).find('humidity').text();	
    		obj.rising = $(this).find('rising').text()*1;		
    		obj.visibility = $(this).find('visibility').text();
    //rest of the updateWeather function
    Attached is a zipped js file, sunfix.js. Inside are 2 functions, SunFix and sunriseSunset. Copy these 2 functions at the end of the main.js file.
    Make sure they are standalone functions and not inside another function!

    I would post these 2 function in a code tag, but MMi screws them up and makes them useless as it happend in this post.
    Really helpful brilliant stuff as always, Ras. Thanks for jumping in and taking this topic over. I will make sure to send folks in the future to this post to nail timestring and sunset issues.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    rasputin007 (2015-05-17), Wildfowler (2015-05-17)

  14. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by fieryjack55 View Post
    Please excuse the noobie question but all my widgets display the wind speed in km/h is it possible to display the wind speed in mph as I haven't got a clue how fast 24 km/h is but I do know what 10 miles per hour is, forgive me if this has been answered but to read through 260 pages would take forever and as I'm 64 I might dosh it before I've read them all.Thank you in advance for any help.
    You have to find the Config.js file, usually inside the theme folder.
    In the Config.js file find the line
    Code:
    var Distance_In_Miles = false; // true for windspeed in mph and visibility in miles (false for kilometers). No need to configure with WW2.
    and change it to
    Code:
    var Distance_In_Miles = true; // true for windspeed in mph and visibility in miles (false for kilometers). No need to configure with WW2.
    That should do it.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2015-05-25), fieryjack55 (2015-05-17), Wildfowler (2015-05-17)

  16. #5250
    "Yes, I jailbreak" fieryjack55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Martha's Vineyard
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 158 Times in 97 Posts

    yes I'm sorry that I didn't mention they are non widgetweather widgets, mainly yahoo and accuweather widgets that I'm converting from lockscreen to springboard.

  17. #5251
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fieryjack55 View Post
    yes I'm sorry that I didn't mention they are non widgetweather widgets, mainly yahoo and accuweather widgets that I'm converting from lockscreen to springboard.
    Then post #5249 has your answer. It's in the config.js file where you change that.

  18. #5252
    "Yes, I jailbreak" fieryjack55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Martha's Vineyard
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 158 Times in 97 Posts

    That line wasn't in the Config.js file so I manually entered it but it hasn't changed anything, does the word true have to be in quotation marks like this? "true".

  19. #5253
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 522 Times in 143 Posts

    If the above doesn't work then this may be the solution you're after.

    In earlier versions of UNIAW which were pulling data from Accuweather and Yahoo, I wanted to have pressure in metric and distances and speed in imperial but it wasn't possible to have that mix so what I did find the line of code calling for obj.windspeed and then add some basic code to divide the obj.windspeed value by .61 and then change the unit to 'mph' instead of 'kmh'

    That may be simplistic but it works.

  20. #5254
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 522 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    I have changed the above suggestion plus commented out all other sunrise/sunset array code and also have rewritten some other part of the code that uses sunrise/sunset times for day/night hour duration (would not have worked when times are with AM/PM).
    So, hopefully this updated-main.js.zip has a fully working and fixed main.js.
    Theoretically, all you need to do is replace the original main.js file (rename, don't delete!) with this one and all should be well.
    Thank you for your time and commitment, it's very much appreciated. Cheers.

    Andy

  21. #5255
    hello-hello....is there anybody in there!?...just nod if you can hear me, ♪♪♪♫

    -------------------------------------------------------

    Thanks to sital for this UniAW mod,

    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-05-25 at 08:56 AM.

  22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-25), adioph (2015-06-01), chevymusclecar (2015-05-25), King_O_Hill (2015-05-30), lostinthemes (2015-05-25), Marty McFly (2015-05-26), Mary48336 (2015-05-26), metaserph (2015-05-26), mike42 (2015-05-25), misterjrw (2015-05-25), NewD (2015-05-25), nik1975 (2015-05-26), Pibe77 (2015-05-26), Sital (2015-05-26)

  23. #5256
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Well NOW there's someone out here-- that you've given us something to GAPE over!!! WOW, bro!!! Nice work!
    We're in that 'in-between-jailbreaks' ghost town period.. People with jailbreaks are happy with their setups... people who've lost their jailbreaks are secretly desperately hoping for a new one but telling people... "I really don't miss it"... LOL! Yeah.... RIGHT!

    Good to see you, bro!

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-25), chevymusclecar (2015-05-25), ferlop15 (2015-05-26), lostinthemes (2015-06-03), markotak (2015-05-26), Marty McFly (2015-05-26), metaserph (2015-05-26), mike42 (2015-05-25), misterjrw (2015-05-25), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-04), nik1975 (2015-05-26)

  25. #5257
    Still looking into this LS, but not feeling this lighter background, maybe going back to dark background....thx to Marty for removing some touch functions and arranging my weather icons,.....I may still need some coding help adding rest of weather infos to touch screen, Thanks always to our pals Ian/Dacal




    credits to Durben for concept.
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-05-26 at 10:11 AM.

  26. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-26), blkmini (2015-06-03), Darrenrooster (2015-05-26), Dexy88 (2015-06-03), dmick89 (2015-05-26), jawonder (2015-06-21), JoeGee278 (2015-10-16), King_O_Hill (2015-05-30), kristatos (2015-05-26), lostinthemes (2015-06-03), MamaJaay (2015-06-02), Marty McFly (2015-05-26), Mary48336 (2015-05-26), Mav1971 (2015-05-29), metaserph (2015-05-26), mike42 (2015-05-26), MrDLewis321 (2015-05-26), NewD (2015-05-26), nik1975 (2015-05-27), Pibe77 (2015-05-26), Platini2000 (2015-05-28), Ranyi2012 (2015-05-26)

  27. #5258
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    hello-hello....is there anybody in there!?...just nod if you can hear me, ♪♪♪♫

    -------------------------------------------------------

    Thanks to sital for this UniAW mod,

    Glad you like it. That theme is perfect for it.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (2015-06-03), Marty McFly (2015-05-26)

  29. #5259
    Here's a UniAW7.1 LS mod based on a concept by Durben for elite6, credits to him....Thanks always to Ian/Dacal and Marty
    -- I am using on my iPh6 with Convergance....
    -- Will need to be modified to fit on an iPh6plus, sorry.....
    -- feel free to re-share if you successfully convert it for other sizes....(possibly only the clock may need adjusting)
    -- change color of 'day' text in the config.js file....(nite/day)

    I wanted to get around to adding "sunset/sunrise times, wind, humidity, feels like temp" to the touch forecast but maybe one of you guys can do this for me if you've got a little time haha!!



    https://www.mediafire.com/?xcks97234qt360j
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-06-03 at 10:17 AM.

  30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-06-03), blkmini (2015-06-07), dadyajie (2015-06-03), Darrenrooster (2015-06-05), Dexy88 (2015-06-03), jawonder (2015-06-21), King_O_Hill (2015-06-05), Komatins (2015-06-03), kristatos (2015-06-03), lostinthemes (2015-06-03), MamaJaay (2015-06-03), Marty McFly (2015-06-07), Mary48336 (2015-06-03), Mav1971 (2015-06-03), metaserph (2015-06-04), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-06), NewD (2015-06-03), Ranyi2012 (2015-06-04)

  31. #5260

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-06-04), Mary48336 (2015-06-05), metaserph (2015-06-04), Ranyi2012 (2015-06-04)

Page 263 of 613 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •