Page 255 of 613 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #5081
    but i am ONE MAN among many, he won't listen to me

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ask i0nic

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-12)

  3. #5082
    Maybe the Chinese kept him

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-04-12), jawonder (2015-04-12), lostinthemes (2015-04-16), mike42 (2015-04-12)

  5. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ask i0nic
    :CryingMyEyesOut:

  6. #5084
    Does anyone know how to move the weather walls position?

  7. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Does anyone know how to move the weather walls position?
    Layer in the Style.css

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-13)

  9. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Layer in the Style.css
    Didn't even think about that haha. Kept looking for something with walls in it hahaha. Thanks bro for the help

  10. #5087
    One more question. What do I look for to change the animations size and pos?

  11. #5088
    All animations are in containers, look also in the Style css

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-13)

  13. #5089
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    One more question. What do I look for to change the animations size and pos?
    Size change isn't really possible "easily".. Many of the images would have to be redone in PhotoShoo or Gimp to look believable.. And then there's the floating height aspect of balloons and clouds in the equation which is accomplished in animations.js file..

    For position on screen, that's accomplished in either the style.css or animations.css.

    What specifically are you trying to accomplish?

  14. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Size change isn't really possible "easily".. Many of the images would have to be redone in PhotoShoo or Gimp to look believable.. And then there's the floating height aspect of balloons and clouds in the equation which is accomplished in animations.js file..

    For position on screen, that's accomplished in either the style.css or animations.css.

    What specifically are you trying to accomplish?
    Basically to keep the animations within a certain window, not quite half screen, and not full screen either. Also don't want them on top of the wallpaper either

  15. #5091
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Basically to keep the animations within a certain window, not quite half screen, and not full screen either.
    This is something many modders want.. and it's a very big job.. Your best bet is to download a couple of SB widgets that already have the 'half size versions' and see how they accomplished it. or base your entire mod on one of those and customize to your liking for your own one. Still most modders haven't solved the problem of the clouds and the balloons dragging on the ground.I'm working with Boots on a solve for that now.. but we're not done..

    Also don't want them on top of the wallpaper either
    Don't understand what you mean by this? Be more specific.. The 'wallpaper' is the back-most layer of any widget. Animations BEHIND the wallpaper wouldn't show up at all on your phone.. Please explain what/why you'd want that..

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-13), kristatos (2015-04-13)

  17. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    This is something many modders want.. and it's a very big job.. Your best bet is to download a couple of SB widgets that already have the 'half size versions' and see how they accomplished it. or base your entire mod on one of those and customize to your liking for your own one. Still most modders haven't solved the problem of the clouds and the balloons dragging on the ground.I'm working with Boots on a solve for that now.. but we're not done..

    Don't understand what you mean by this? Be more specific.. The 'wallpaper' is the back-most layer of any widget. Animations BEHIND the wallpaper wouldn't show up at all on your phone.. Please explain what/why you'd want that..
    I should have probably worded that better. Lol. Basically, I only want the animations to appear in the transparent part of the wallpaper only. I do already have a few sb's that I can use as a base, and just play around in the code to learn.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-04-14)

  19. #5093
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    I should have probably worded that better. Lol. Basically, I only want the animations to appear in the transparent part of the wallpaper only. I do already have a few sb's that I can use as a base, and just play around in the code to learn.
    To get the animations to appear only in the cutout part of the wallpaper, you need to lower the z-index value of the appropriate containers (rain, fog, etc.) in Style.css. The containers are located near the bottom of the file. Lower the z-index values to around 25 and you should be all set.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-13), ArChAiC69 (2015-04-13), Komatins (2015-04-14), kristatos (2015-04-13), RKO1195 (2015-04-15)

  21. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    To get the animations to appear only in the cutout part of the wallpaper, you need to lower the z-index value of the appropriate containers (rain, fog, etc.) in Style.css. The containers are located near the bottom of the file. Lower the z-index values to around 25 and you should be all set.
    Awesome! I'll give that a try. Thanks everyone for the help

  22. #5095
    Hey guys in serious need of help here. I made the mistake of jumping ship to the new galaxy edge. Returned it and now have a Verizon ip6 with 8.2. Tried googling info on jail breaking it and not getting anything concrete. Is there any way of me jailbreaking at this point. Thank you all

  23. #5096
    No, there isn't. Sorry.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  24. #5097
    Ugh that's what I was afraid of. Wondering if 8.2 will ever get a jsilbreak or to upgrade to 8.3 fml. Thanks king

  25. #5098
    8.4 beta is now out, so my guess is that there won't be a JB anytime soon.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-14), lostinthemes (2015-04-16)

  27. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    8.4 beta is now out, so my guess is that there won't be a JB anytime soon.
    Apple's new anti-jailbreak strategy.. Release iOS versions really quickly, but all with just enough bugs that no one wants to "waste and exploit" on it.

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-14), Best01 (2015-04-14), lostinthemes (2015-04-16), NewD (2015-04-14), nik1975 (2015-04-14), TiLT1oNE (2015-04-15)

  29. #5100
    I figured with the Apple Watch launch we would see one, but yeah no luck so far lol

Page 255 of 613 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •