Page 248 of 614 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 12264

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4941

  2. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    at the moment, still on 7.0....thx



    --------------------------------------
    congrats to NewD, for Gold....forgot to mention awhile back, but considered you Gold status long long ago,

    pretty nice set up!!!

  3. #4943
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Not sure what happened, but the latest update to WW2 messed something up and now my springboard location and weather aren't updating, they still show yesterday's information. Before yesterday's Cydia update they were fine, but now it stopped updating.

  4. #4944
    head over to the ww2 thread or the gcf forum & u should find some answers there Pad

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Padgoi (2015-03-26)

  6. #4945
    you need to delete WW2 and then delete the beta source and then re-install WW2 from cydia
    Last edited by bliken; 2015-03-26 at 09:37 PM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-04-01), Padgoi (2015-03-26)

  8. #4946
    OK maybe someone here can test this..over the past week i have been getting white screens, we all have i know and some clear by themselves and some dont and i need to reboot to get the SB back..

    the only theme that gives me maybe 1 white screen a day but always clears itself when i open up any app is the following theme...I use it on my LS and SB....

    can someone test it and see if it helps anyone elses white screen issues...

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxkpmj15v7...theme.zip?dl=0

  9. #4947
    i am just curious why i get less white screens when using this theme than anyother theme...I cannot really tell any huge differences..

  10. #4948
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i am just curious why i get less white screens when using this theme than anyother theme...I cannot really tell any huge differences..
    Keep in mind that those of us on iPhone6 get hardly any white screen at all already.. It's only 6Plus users that get them more frequently.. I even still use Insomnia, which made white screens unbearable for 6+ guys who tried it at first.. but even with Insomnia I get maybe 1 white screen a day.. and never one where I have to reboot.. So I'm not sure what my testing could do you, bro..

    Can you place a screenshot the theme you wanted us to download so we can see which widget you're talking about?

  11. #4949
    Oh good point Grant. I am talking about 6plus users. Also I use insomnia too.

    But that theme i posted I maybe get 1 white screen that usually clears itself.

    When using any other theme I get more white screens that don't clear.

    Also I use GL+ and GB+

  12. #4950
    My LS and SB currently. And the one I posted.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427402089.136390.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427402103.137695.jpg

  13. #4951
    Oh and I run no animations on LS

  14. #4952
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    My LS and SB currently. And the one I posted.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427402089.136390.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427402103.137695.jpg
    YOu don't have any icons on your SB page 1? I don't see any icons or dock in any shot there?

  15. #4953
    Yeah the second page shows the dock with 2 folders with icons.

  16. #4954
    you can see the ORANGE 1 notification icon....2nd photo

  17. #4955
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    you can see the ORANGE 1 notification icon....2nd photo
    Ah yes.. Now I see.. I've never seen an SB set up that way before.. Cool concept.. How do you get only 2 folders on your dock and centered like there's 1 folder missing in the center of a 5 icon dock?

  18. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ah yes.. Now I see.. I've never seen an SB set up that way before.. Cool concept.. How do you get only 2 folders on your dock and centered like there's 1 folder missing in the center of a 5 icon dock?
    i just made 2 folders and out them in the Dock....nothing special...it spaced themselves like that

  19. #4957
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i just made 2 folders and out them in the Dock....nothing special...it spaced themselves like that
    Cool!.. I know you like your UniAW stuff for your whole Springboard.. Like me.. LOL.. But I love 'themes' so much - that I want to see some cool icons on my page 1 of my SB.. But each to his own!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-03-26)

  21. #4958
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Keep in mind that those of us on iPhone6 get hardly any white screen at all already.. It's only 6Plus users that get them more frequently.. I even still use Insomnia, which made white screens unbearable for 6+ guys who tried it at first.. but even with Insomnia I get maybe 1 white screen a day.. and never one where I have to reboot.. So I'm not sure what my testing could do you, bro..

    Can you place a screenshot the theme you wanted us to download so we can see which widget you're talking about?

    I found that on the 6+ the more animations i run the more often the white screens will occur . For example if i'm running a high animation LS and a high animation SB i'll get white screens like every half an hour. If i'm running a high animation SB and a LS without animation i get white screen 3 to 4 times daily or even less.

    Note: I'm also using Insomnia
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-27 at 12:04 AM.

  22. #4959
    I agree and I don't use any animations on my LS only on my SB.

    But with any other theme I get more white screens then with the theme I posted.

    It is weird. Like I said I don't see any huge difference why 1 theme would cause more white screens over another theme.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-03-27)

  24. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I found that on the 6+ the more animations i run the more often the white screens will occur . For example if i'm running a high animation LS and a high animation SB i'll get white screens like every half an hour. If i'm running a high animation SB and a LS without animation i get white screen 3 to 4 times daily or even less.

    Note: I'm also using Insomnia
    I have the same as your case . I haven't had the white wall any at all.

Page 248 of 614 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •