Page 245 of 615 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am getting the black screen when I try it on my LS or SB, UNIAW7.1_No_TimedWalls

Using the UNIAW7.1 on my 6plus running 8.1.2 with GL+ and GB+

I have adjusted the main.js too

Attachment 700347
    Working fine for me: -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427137577.563782.jpg

When you are adding the groovyapi line you are also commenting out the jquery get line right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Working fine for me: -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427137577.563782.jpg

When you are adding the groovyapi line you are also commenting out the jquery get line right?
    Yes I am. Will try a fresh d/l and try again

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Yes I am. Will try a fresh d/l and try again
    Ok, just let me know if it still doesn't work for you, I can send you the main.js if need be to try that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-24), bliken (2015-03-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Works great for me too - with the one line added in for GL+.. All good here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-24)

Ok, just let me know if it still doesn't work for you, I can send you the main.js if need be to try that.
    Must of done something wrong. Deleted and d/l a fresh copy. Made the change in main.js. Worked great.

Weird. Thanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-03-23), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-24), Simon (2015-03-23)

Thanks

Must of done something wrong. Deleted and d/l a fresh copy. Made the change in main.js. Worked great.

Weird. Thanks
    Code is very unforgiving.. One badly placed character can kill the whole thing... Happens to the best of us, Blik! That's why we all need a little sometimes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

bliken (2015-03-23), sabbagh (2015-03-23), Simon (2015-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    Sorry you are having so much trouble, just for a test, in WidgetWeather settings, set "Update Interval" to "30 Min" & switch off all "Additional Locations".

Transfer the attached xml file (unzip it first ) to var/mobile/Documents folder on your phone (save a copy too for future tests), if it works you will have "Guadalupe" as your location until WW updates it to your own location, but at least you will know whether it's the xml file or not.

PS, if it still doesn't work, double check it's still using my xml file and not an already updated one, as sometimes it will update immediately on starting the widget or re-springing.
    Thanks, I got "Guadalupe" as my location as you have noted.

-img_2683.png

But after the xml updated I got no info like the image below.

-img_2684.png

Any idea why this is happening???

HI,

Could you send main.js file to test???

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sabbagh View Post
    Thanks, I got "Guadalupe" as my location as you have noted.

But after the xml updated I got no info like the image below.

Any idea why this is happening???
    EDITED AGAIN --.. Sabbagh.. As I mentioned.. There is something wrong with the data being reported to your XML file.. It's in a very different format than the file Ian posted.. But the main issue is that it's reporting no TIMESTRING data..
    Code:
    <updatetimestring></updatetimestring>
    We've seen this happen in certain countries around the world. And there's no way we've been able to find to fix it. It's a problem with Weather.com and they way they're reporting data for your area. What country are you in?

It's not a problem with UniAW7.1 itself.. Our widgets need data in the updatetimestring field. Wish I had better news.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-03-23 at 10:32 PM.

Sital, got the size I like now how do I move them under the days? Tried adjusting the left value didn't move. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427142464.860318.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    EDITED AGAIN --.. Sabbagh.. As I mentioned.. There is something wrong with the data being reported to your XML file.. It's in a very different format than the file Ian posted.. But the main issue is that it's reporting no TIMESTRING data..
    Code:
    <updatetimestring></updatetimestring>
    We've seen this happen in certain countries around the world. And there's no way we've been able to find to fix it. It's a problem with Weather.com and they way they're reporting data for your area. What country are you in?

It's not a problem with UniAW7.1 itself.. Our widgets need data in the updatetimestring field. Wish I had better news.
    That is only correct if my wife's iPhone gl+ & gb+ are not working. It is working fine and updating correctly. It is almost identical to mine in setup and cydia tweaks. So I am sure the issue is not with the country. It must be something else.

Thanks anyways.

Thanks

That is only correct if my wife's iPhone gl+ & gb+ are not working. It is working fine and updating correctly. It is almost identical to mine in setup and cydia tweaks. So I am sure the issue is not with the country. It must be something else.

Thanks anyways.
    There is some tweak you are using that your wife is not that's causing it. I believe LockInfo conflicts with WidgetWeather2 and another tweak called LiveWeather - I think?...

As soon as I put in a valid timestring to the XML you sent me.. The widget begins to work for me and I see the town of Dammam. Is that your city?

Please show us a screenshot of it working on your wife's phone. I need to see it. And also send me the xml from your wife's phone. I want to compare them.

If you look in your XML file - you'll see that the updatetimestring value is NOT there. Neither are Sunrise or Sunset times. As I've said we've experienced this before with only a few phones. There's some tweak conflict on your specific phone if it works on your wife's phone.

Uninstall Widget Weather 2 from your phone.. And then delete the widgetweather.xml file from inside var/mobile/Documents.
    And then, in var/mobile/Library/Preferences delete the files: com.sddevstudio.Weather.plist and com.sddev.WWprefs.plist.ttaDynL if you have that one - you may not..

Then try reinstalling WidgetWeather 2 again on your phone and reboot.. See if that works..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

sabbagh (2015-03-23)

There is some tweak you are using that your wife is not that's causing it. I believe LockInfo conflicts with WidgetWeather2 and another tweak called LiveWeather - I think?...

As soon as I put in a valid timestring to the XML you sent me.. The widget begins to work for me and I see the town of Dammam. Is that your city?

Please show us a screenshot of it working on your wife's phone. I need to see it. And also send me the xml from your wife's phone. I want to compare them.

If you look in your XML file - you'll see that the updatetimestring value is NOT there. Neither are Sunrise or Sunset times. As I've said we've experienced this before with only a few phones. There's some tweak conflict on your specific phone if it works on your wife's phone.

Uninstall Widget Weather 2 from your phone.. And then delete the widgetweather.xml file from inside var/mobile/Documents.
    And then, in var/mobile/Library/Preferences delete the files: com.sddevstudio.Weather.plist and com.sddev.WWprefs.plist.ttaDynL if you have that one - you may not..

Then try reinstalling WidgetWeather 2 again on your phone and reboot.. See if that works..

Image of wife's working iPhone Springboard.

-img_1566.png

xml file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwt7qwapy2...ather.xml?dl=0

I will uninstall ww2 and delete the files you mentioned.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Sital, got the size I like now how do I move them under the days? Tried adjusting the left value didn't move. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427142464.860318.jpg
    As it says in the comment next to the left value in Style.css, the left value is set in main.js. Go to main.js to the DAY FORECAST section and increase the value highlighted in red below until you get the icons where you want them.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-04-01), Mike2130 (2015-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    As it says in the comment next to the left value in Style.css, the left value is set in main.js. Go to main.js to the DAY FORECAST section and increase the value highlighted in red below until you get the icons where you want them.

I actually went into main.js. That's what I get for skimming thru it. Thanks for quick reply and love all the SBs you've created.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike2130 For This Useful Post:

Sital (2015-03-24)

I have un-installed ww2 and deleted the files and re-installed ww2 and rebooted, same result. Also, checked cydia tweaks on both iPhones, they are the same.

By the way, old groovylock & groovyboard/SBHTML work and updates fine, but with annoying re-springs.

I'm so sorry, Platini.. You've asked me about this before. Can you post a link to it? And did you try adding the one line of code yourself? If not - please try that first. And if not working I'll take a stab at it.But if it's UniAW7 or 7.1-based - the single line of code should make it work easily.

Hi NewD.

Its not UniAW 7. Its a older theme.
    The one line works for the theme himself. Not for the streetview image.
    I think that the platini widget weather file must be edited also.

Hope you can help.

Here is the link.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post7051325
    Last edited by Platini2000; 2015-03-24 at 12:25 AM.

I have un-installed ww2 and deleted the files and re-installed ww2 and rebooted, same result. Also, checked cydia tweaks on both iPhones, they are the same.

By the way, old groovylock & groovyboard/SBHTML work and updates fine, but with annoying re-springs.
    Sorry I don't know why your updatetimestring & sunset/rise times are not showing in your xml files, just out of curiosity, when you go to the stock Apple weather app, does it show sunrise/set times for your area?
    Does Arabic language use English numbers? If not, if your phone is set to Arabic, try setting the language to English, but really I am just guessing.

For sure the widget will not work without sunrise/sunset times as the whole widget need's this to calculate day/night hour.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-24 at 02:09 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

sabbagh (2015-03-28)

Thanks

Default UniAW7

Your wife's xml has the field in tact. Something on your phone is preventing that data from being received from the weather.com. There is nothing wrong with UniAW7 and nothing wrong with Widgetweather as your wife's phone proves. Your only hope is to do a complete restore after the new jailbreak becomes available. There is some corrupt file or tweak on your phone not allowing the feed to record the updatetimestring in 'your' xml.

I wish there were a easy solution. But there isn't..

One last thing to try that's pretty disruptive to your settings and will take a lot of resetting up your phone... But go to Settings-->General-->Reset--> Reset All Settings.. This will clear every setting from your phone and reset absolutely everything on your phone.. (no loss of jailbreak though).. But it could get it working. I've heard of that Reset working for weird stuff like this in the past.

Good luck,
    Grant

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

sabbagh (2015-03-28)

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll /> View Post
    Sorry I don't know why your updatetimestring & sunset/rise times are not showing in your xml files, just out of curiosity, when you go to the stock Apple weather app, does it show sunrise/set times for your area?
    Does Arabic language use English numbers? If not, if your phone is set to Arabic, try setting the language to English, but really I am just guessing.

For sure the widget will not work without sunrise/sunset times as the whole widget need's this to calculate day/night hour.
    Thanks for your efforts in helping.

Apple weather app does show sunrise/set times for my area. The language is always English.

Page 245 of 615 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast