Page 243 of 614 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Zip up the entire widget and your widgetweather.xml and post a link here for me to download and I'll take a look. At this point - no idea.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzuh01odxq...uniaw.rar?dl=0

  2. #4842
    Default Marty, Oldster, WayToZion Uniaw7.1 Mod
    Marty, Oldster, WayToZion Uniaw7.1 Mod



    Using UniAW7.1 so should resize on all phones
    InfoStats tweak needed for Battery and Ram info.
    NOT GL+ ready. It still needs the "one line change". Also needs change to make InfoStats info work. I'm sure someone will post a fully ready GL+ version soon
    Credit to Oldster and WaytoZion for original iWidget mod
    Credit to OrangeFreddie for some of the artwork
    Delorean added
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW

    Download Link: UniAW7.1 Oldster-Waytozion.theme

    Enjoy!

  3. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-22), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-23), Best01 (2015-03-22), bliken (2015-03-23), Boots (2015-03-23), chevymusclecar (2015-03-23), Darrenrooster (2015-03-23), jawonder (2015-03-23), jm26200 (2015-03-23), King_O_Hill (2015-03-23), kristatos (2015-03-23), lostinthemes (2015-03-30), MamaJaay (2015-03-29), Mary48336 (2015-04-01), metaserph (2015-03-22), Mike2130 (2015-03-23), nik1975 (2015-03-22), Padgoi (2015-03-22), ruedi04 (2015-03-23), Simon (2015-03-23), Sital (2015-03-22), Splatty79 (2015-03-23), TiLT1oNE (2015-03-23)

  4. #4843
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Marty, Oldster, WayToZion Uniaw7.1 Mod



    Using UniAW7.1 so should resize on all phones
    InfoStats tweak needed for Battery and Ram info.
    NOT GL+ ready. It still needs the "one line change". Also needs change to make InfoStats info work. I'm sure someone will post a fully ready GL+ version soon
    Credit to Oldster and WaytoZion for original iWidget mod
    Credit to OrangeFreddie for some of the artwork
    Delorean added
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW

    Download Link: UniAW7.1 Oldster-Waytozion.theme

    Enjoy!
    Someone please post a GL+ version. Thanks!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    oldskoolsk8r (2015-03-23)

  6. #4844
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    I think we can all add 1 line of code.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-03-23), chevymusclecar (2015-03-23), Sital (2015-03-23)

  8. #4845
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Someone please post a GL+ version. Thanks!!
    Donít be shy man, just ask June and he will help you.

    June, get your popcorn ready. Letís do this.

  9. #4846
    Your issue is with WidgetWeather, your xml file isn't working for me either. Delete it & see if you can get WW to generate a new one.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-03-23), sabbagh (2015-03-23)

  11. #4847
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7243602
    Your issue is with WidgetWeather, your xml file isn't working for me either. Delete it & see if you can get WW to generate a new one.
    Ian beat me to it. We had this happen with a couple people before.. they weren't getting a proper timestring object... Need to pull apart the xml to see if that's the case here too.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    sabbagh (2015-03-23)

  13. #4848
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Marty, Oldster, WayToZion Uniaw7.1 Mod



    Using UniAW7.1 so should resize on all phones
    InfoStats tweak needed for Battery and Ram info.
    NOT GL+ ready. It still needs the "one line change". Also needs change to make InfoStats info work. I'm sure someone will post a fully ready GL+ version soon
    Credit to Oldster and WaytoZion for original iWidget mod
    Credit to OrangeFreddie for some of the artwork
    Delorean added
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW

    Download Link: UniAW7.1 Oldster-Waytozion.theme

    Enjoy!
    Works great in GL+ but when i put in the Groovy+ API line of code in the main.js for the battery stats i get a blank Lock screen after respring .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-23 at 01:51 AM.

  14. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Don’t be shy man, just ask June and he will help you.

    June, get your popcorn ready. Let’s do this.
    wish i knew history behind this post

  15. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ian beat me to it. We had this happen with a couple people before.. they weren't getting a proper timestring object... Need to pull apart the xml to see if that's the case here too.
    I deleted the xml file. WW generated a new xml file. Still black screens. Should delete WW2 and re-install it?

  16. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbagh View Post
    I deleted the xml file. WW generated a new xml file. Still black screens. Should delete WW2 and re-install it?
    maybe a dumb question,do you have location services turned on?

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-03-23), sabbagh (2015-03-23)

  18. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    maybe a dumb question,do you have location services turned on?
    Yes I do and for WW2 too "Always".

    Thanks anyways.

  19. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Works great in GL+ but when i put in the Groovy+ API line of code in the main.js for the battery stats i get a blank Lock screen after respring .
    I get no weather info at all. Just black screen after making the one-line code change in main.js

    For GL+

  20. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbagh View Post
    Yes I do and for WW2 too "Always".

    Thanks anyways.
    do u have writing enabled toggled on in "extra settings" of ww2? then tap force refresh & respring?

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2015-03-23), kristatos (2015-03-23)

  22. #4855
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Works great in GL+ but when i put in the Groovy+ API line of code in the main.js for the battery stats i get a blank Lock screen after respring .
    Use this main.js for GL+. Weather, ram and battery should work with it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnuoxckjyt...gl%2B.zip?dl=0

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-23), jawonder (2015-03-23), jm26200 (2015-03-23), kristatos (2015-03-23), Marty McFly (2015-03-23), NewD (2015-03-23), ottozuts (2015-03-23)

  24. #4856
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sabbagh View Post
    I deleted the xml file. WW generated a new xml file. Still black screens. Should delete WW2 and re-install it?
    There have been a few cases of places around the world that report data to the xml that our widgets can't interpret. If weather.com reports bad data it's not something we can fix.. But I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it. Ian may know as well..

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-03-23), sabbagh (2015-03-28)

  26. #4857
    Every time I had this problem it had to do with the spacing I created after changing the line in the script
    It has to be perfect


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to waynestu For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-03-23)

  28. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    do u have writing enabled toggled on in "extra settings" of ww2? then tap force refresh & respring?
    Yes and I did refresh and respring. Also, I have 777 for documents folder. Same result.

    Thanks.

  29. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    There have been a few cases of places around the world that report data to the xml that our widgets can't interpret. If weather.com reports bad data it's not something we can fix.. But I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it. Ian may know as well..
    What is puzzling me is that my wife's iphone, which is identical to mine, is working fine with gl+ & gb+ & ww2 and it's almost identical in tweaks to mine . I even copied the uniaw folder from her phone to mine. So there must be other issues beside xml file interpretation. A conflict somewhere!!!!!

    Thanks for the effort.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to sabbagh For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-03-23)

  31. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Use this main.js for GL+. Weather, ram and battery should work with it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnuoxckjyt...gl%2B.zip?dl=0
    Hi,

    I downloaded the file and used it in many themes. Result is black screen on LS and SB.

Page 243 of 614 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •