Page 226 of 614 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4501
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,188
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Until then you can set your widgets to 'var WeatherSource = "gps";'....if they have the switch...which the later ones do...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-08)

  3. #4502
    That didn't work for me on UNIAW7.1 switching from widgetweather to gps

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Until then you can set your widgets to 'var WeatherSource = "gps";'....if they have the switch...which the later ones do...

  4. #4503
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    That didn't work for me on UNIAW7.1 switching from widgetweather to gps
    Same... It can't read the my location.txt... Set to mobile / mobile read write execute...
    Also locale says no internet. I think it'll just be today the time is messed up on widgetweather. Should be fixed soon

  5. #4504
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,188
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Weird...worked for me fine...using UniAW7.1...mmm...I'm on SBHTML...not GB+...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-08)

  7. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Weird...worked for me fine...using UniAW7.1...mmm...I'm on SBHTML...not GB+...
    i just wanted to say that i do not have any issues with SBhtml or GL

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-03-08)

  9. #4506
    Doesn't work with GB+/GL+

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    laMe (2015-03-08)

  11. #4507
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Weird...worked for me fine...using UniAW7.1...mmm...I'm on SBHTML...not GB+...
    Yeah i tried switching to gps and locale this morning and i got "No internet". Maybe that only works for the regular groovy.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-03-08)

  13. #4508
    I can't find gb+ and gl+ on cydia

  14. #4509
    Default UniAW7
    Here (from my Dropbox)

    Delete all previous groovy' s including api.
    Then install via ifile. (make sure cydia is closed so you get no errors

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/idohfm9lgi...B_1.0.deb?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2qj92yx6y...1.0rc.deb?dl=0


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4jrdwlny5...beta2.deb?dl=0
    Last edited by laMe; 2015-03-08 at 08:48 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    hoang4341 (2015-03-08), kristatos (2015-03-08)

  16. #4510
    How do you get the windmill to come up instead of dandelion in 7.2? Tia

  17. #4511
    Default UniAW7
    I posted a quick fix on the time in the WW2 thread here:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...-improved.html
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-03-08 at 09:52 PM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-08), jawonder (2015-03-09), kristatos (2015-03-08), laMe (2015-03-08), Mike2130 (2015-03-08), orangefreddie (2015-03-09)

  19. #4512
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    how can i add address to this? uniaw 7.1 mod? it has optiong in gb+ settings but doesnt show -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425845404.020088.jpg

  20. #4513
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Until then you can set your widgets to 'var WeatherSource = "gps";'....if they have the switch...which the later ones do...
    Only when running in GL, Conv, LH4 and SBHTML.. This will not work in GL+/GB+ as GPS and Locale modes are dead in GL+/GB+.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-08), King_O_Hill (2015-03-08), kristatos (2015-03-08)

  22. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    how can i add address to this? uniaw 7.1 mod? it has optiong in gb+ settings but doesnt show -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425845404.020088.jpg
    Open Style.css
    Search address
    Change top : %; and play with the number. Also make z-index:50 or so...

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    Natty12 (2015-03-08)

  24. #4515
    Is there a way to update sbhtml widget with uniaw7.1?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425851901.661361.jpg

    Like the Core widget..

  25. #4516
    It would need a complete rewrite.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ryaninfg (2015-03-09)

  27. #4517
    Hey --

    My GroovyBoard+ layouts stopped working this morning for some reason and I'm not sure why. The sunset/sunrise functions on all of my layouts has started reading NoN:NoN pm and the clock time is messed up. It's reading four hours ahead for some reason, but the actual iOS clock is right. Any suggestions on what I need to change? I haven't installed any tweaks in the past days that could interfere.

    These two different layouts show how the sunrise/sunset data is not displaying, and how the clock time is wrong.

    -image1.png.jpg
    -image2.png.jpg

  28. #4518
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Open Style.css
    Search address
    Change top : %; and play with the number. Also make z-index:50 or so...
    address doesnt have a z-index and with the top % i dont know where to start

  29. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    address doesnt have a z-index and with the top % i dont know where to start
    Try

    Code:
    #address{
    
    
    
        position:absolute;
    
    
    
        top:34.5%;
    
    
    
        text-align:center;
    
    
    
        width:100%;
    
    
    
        font-size:2.0vw;
    
    
    
        text-shadow: black -1px 1px 1px, black -2px 2px 3px;
    
    
    
        z-index: 50;

  30. #4520
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    Hey --

    My GroovyBoard+ layouts stopped working this morning for some reason and I'm not sure why. The sunset/sunrise functions on all of my layouts has started reading NoN:NoN pm and the clock time is messed up. It's reading four hours ahead for some reason, but the actual iOS clock is right. Any suggestions on what I need to change? I haven't installed any tweaks in the past days that could interfere.

    These two different layouts show how the sunrise/sunset data is not displaying, and how the clock time is wrong.
    Look up and try read the last page or so!

    If I make an effort to find a fix, at least make an effort to find the solution.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-09), Alexweli69 (2015-03-09), Best01 (2015-03-09), Hip5 (2015-03-09), jawonder (2015-03-09), Korazu (2015-03-09), kristatos (2015-03-09), Marty McFly (2015-03-09), misterjrw (2015-03-09), orangefreddie (2015-03-09), signori (2015-03-09)

Page 226 of 614 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •