Page 216 of 613 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Awesome Signiri. Makos my Fav LS

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. Finally almost finished my favorite lockscreen. It is using Uniaw7 and for 6+ only. I will make it for Uniaw 7.1 soon. Just have to get use to the percent. Thanks to Ian and Dacal. Thanks to Marty and Max for making the same LS for Uniaw6, one of my favorites. If I missed anyone Sorry. Also I am using My personal day and night wallpaper.

Also Ian is it possible to change the way the weather description is written. I would like to have the weather and under it the wind description. So for exampe:

Light Snow,
    Gentle Breeze.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

signori (2015-03-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

For what it's worth, gang.. My GroovyPlus switch, to be able to switch between GL+/GB+ and GL/SBHTML works in 7.1 with just one minor change to the original code..

Where, in the updateWeather function, you used to see:
    Code:
     if (XML_TEST == true)
    replace that code expression with:
    Code:
     if (iOS == false)
    For a full tutorial on adding the switch code to UniAW7.1 - CLIK HERE. And don't forget to make the one minor change from above too..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-04), lostinthemes (2015-03-12), Wayne Ross (2015-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For what it's worth, gang.. My GroovyPlus switch, to be able to switch between GL+/GB+ and GL/SBHTML works in 7.1 with just one minor change to the original code..

Where, in the updateWeather function, you used to see:
    Code:
     if (XML_TEST == true)
    replace that code expression with:
    Code:
     if (iOS == false)
    Told ya so.

=========================

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    [/img]
    i have noticed in animations.js for the create function it says ''createAastronaut'',though that
    was a typo and removed one of double A's,but stil nothing
    Oops, my bad (but lets blame Grant for making me change everything twice LOL).
    The link is updated with this fixed but no need to re-download, just do this:
    In the Animations.css file go to animations for the astronaut (@-webkit-keyframes astronaut_anim {)
    Place a comma after every second pixel value in the brackets after "translate3d" (the 0% already has it, so start from 5%):
    Code:
    5% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(10px, 2px, 0px) scale3d(0.1, 0.1, 1.0) rotateZ(-20deg) }

=========================

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    this is the new 7.1 groovyboard + but look double tekst ?? only when the windspeed is less than 10 km/h
    Thought I fixed this in latest update! Anyway, updated again with this fixed even more LOL.
    I think you will find it only happens when humidity is 100%, not when windspeed is less than 10.
    If you don't want to re-download, go into the Style.css file, go to #humidity and change it to this:
    Code:
    #humidity {
        position: absolute;
        text-align: left;
        top: 31.4%;
        left: 2%;
        width: 31%;
        font-size: 3.5vw;
        text-shadow: black -1px 1px 1px, black -2px 2px 3px;
        z-index: 50;
    }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 04:58 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-03-04), Boots (2015-03-04), King_O_Hill (2015-03-04), kristatos (2015-03-04), Mike2130 (2015-03-04)

I got serious newbie question, now that I got all the dew points and barometric pressure display, everything seems top heavy. Is there a way to move everything down about an inch? I hope there is an easy way, I want getting into codding and modding, but at the moment I am standing at the edge of the pool wearing floaties and I am looking for a quick short-cut to the deep end. Any help is appreciated...

-img_1312.png

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Ross View Post
    I got serious newbie question, now that I got all the dew points and barometric pressure display, everything seems top heavy. Is there a way to move everything down about an inch? I hope there is an easy way, I want getting into codding and modding, but at the moment I am standing at the edge of the pool wearing floaties and I am looking for a quick short-cut to the deep end. Any help is appreciated...
    Easy? Yes, but not just one step.
    In the Style.css you would have to add maybe 5% to the "top" values of the following divs (if some things don't have a "top" setting then you will need to add "top: 5%;" to it:
    So to add 5% to a value that is already -4.5% would become 0.5%.
    Of course it doesn't need to be 5%, make it what you want.

#TouchShowHourlyForecast
    #animationsTouchLayer
    #animationsOff
    #animationsOn
    #TouchMoonInfo
    #TouchHourlyForecastSlide
    #Clock
    #WeatherContainer
    #moonDescription
    #secondhand_light
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 05:15 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-03-04), kristatos (2015-03-04), Mike2130 (2015-03-04), Wayne Ross (2015-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the Style.css you would have to add maybe 5% to the "top" values of the following divs (if some things don't have "top" then you will need to add "top: 5%;" to it:

#TouchShowHourlyForecast
    #animationsTouchLayer
    #animationsOff
    #animationsOn
    #TouchMoonInfo
    #Clock
    #WeatherContainer
    #moonDescription
    #secondhand_light
    Thanks Ian -U Da Man!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wayne Ross For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

In the Style.css you would have to add maybe 5% to the "top" values of the following divs (if some things don't have a "top" setting then you will need to add "top: 5%;" to it:

#TouchShowHourlyForecast
    #animationsTouchLayer
    #animationsOff
    #animationsOn
    #TouchMoonInfo
    #Clock
    #WeatherContainer
    #moonDescription
    #secondhand_light
    You're too fast for me Ian ...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425442903.653877.jpg

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-04), King_O_Hill (2015-03-04), Marty McFly (2015-03-05), Wayne Ross (2015-03-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for posting again. But I am lost. Ian is it possible to change the way the weather description is written. I would like to have the weather and under it the wind description. So for exampe:

Light Snow,
    Gentle Breeze.

I searched the Main.js file I can figure out what to change. Can you help please. Thanks.

Thanks Ian -U Da Man!!
    Not sure you have latest version, when you tap the top right of the clock (for moonInfo) does the moonPhase text appear in the bottom half of the clock face? If not, you should re-download.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-03-04)

Not sure you have latest version, when you tap the top right of the clock (for moonInfo) does the moonPhase text appear in the bottom half of the clock face? If not, you should re-download.
    I am currently just using GROOVY Plus (no touchy) the iWidget is just respringing like crazy when it rains ... I wish I get the iWidget to stay stable.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Sorry for posting again. But I am lost. Ian is it possible to change the way the weather description is written. I would like to have the weather and under it the wind description. So for exampe:

Light Snow,
    Gentle Breeze.
    I searched the Main.js file I can figure out what to change. Can you help please. Thanks.
    You can do this, but you will have no control over the top position of the wind description:

In main.js, change to this:
    Code:
        // WIND DESCRIPTION
        var wind_description = "";
        if ((Show_Wind_Description == true) && (Math.round(obj.windspeed) != 0)) { var wind_description = "<BR>" + WindDescription(); }

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-03-04), lostinthemes (2015-03-12), signori (2015-03-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Told ya so.
    Do you mean that the update to the switch would be easy? . If so.. then yes.. thanks..sir!
    Oops, my bad (but lets blame Grant for making me change everything twice LOL).]
    Why the two changes? Did I miss something?

And - I always thought that capital A in createAastronaut and createAballoon and createAstar were all just the "camel" code naming style and has been there since UniAW5 and 6..

Thanks

You can do this, but you will have no control over the top position of the wind description:

In main.js, change to this:
    Code:
        // WIND DESCRIPTION
        var wind_description = "";
        if ((Show_Wind_Description == true) && (Math.round(obj.windspeed) != 0)) { var wind_description = "<BR>" + WindDescription(); }
    Thanks Ian. Worked perfectly. The wind description is right under the weather description now.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-04), King_O_Hill (2015-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Do you mean that the update to the switch would be easy? . If so.. then yes.. thanks..sir!
    Yep, that's what I meant, when you said it was broken I said something about replacing XML_TEST with iOS

Why the two changes? Did I miss something?
    I removed translate3d for you, then put it back, at this point I forgot the comma's.

And - I always thought that capital A in createAastronaut and createAballoon and createAstar were all just the "camel" code naming style and has been there since UniAW5 and 6..
    If it was "real" camel case in would say createABalloon, createAAstronaut etc..
    I think it was just Dacals way of saying "create a balloon", but then it should have said "createAnAstronaut" LOL, we'll forgive him since English isn't his first language
    Answered within your quote.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 06:04 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-03-06), King_O_Hill (2015-03-04), NewD (2015-03-04)

I am currently just using GROOVY Plus (no touchy) the iWidget is just respringing like crazy when it rains ... I wish I get the iWidget to stay stable.
    Ok, but you didn't answer my question, I want to know because I see in your screen shot the current condition icon showing on top of the clock logo, this shouldn't be possible & you might have double animations running! The only way I know if you have old version is by asking you where the moon phase text appears when you tap on the top right side of the clock.

Also, is the black wallpaper your choice?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 06:11 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-03-04)

Ok, but you didn't answer my question, I want to know because I see in your screen shot the current condition icon showing on top of the clock logo, this shouldn't be possible & you might have double animations running! The only way I know if you have old version is by asking you where the moon phase text appears when you tap on the top right side of the clock.

I am using 7.1.... downloaded this morning,... running it in SBHTML - Oh and tried to set to "daynightwalls" but it only goes black

Thanks

Hey Ian. I am having another little issue. So I added the , after all the weather descriptions in the translation.js file. In live preview using Chrome and safari it works (example Cloudy,) but on my phone the , doesn't appear. Strange. Could it be happening because of my font I am using.

hhhmmmm.... maybe I should just download the latest -newest version... and go from there, just remembered, I am running a re-mod with the Delorean add on..... not a direct original....

I am using 7.1.... downloaded this morning,... running it in SBHTML - Oh and tried to set to "daynightwalls" but it only goes black
    But the screenshot shows one with the delorean mod added, did you do this this morning too?
    Also strange, the daynightWalls are working for me & no matter what I do I cannot replicate the icon on top of the clock logo!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-03-04)

But the screenshot shows one with the delorean mod added, did you do this this morning too?
    Also strange, the daynightWalls are working for me & no matter what I do I cannot replicate the icon on top of the clock logo!
    I know I am old and crusty, but every since I have been playing with this Uniaw hasn't that always been there?

Page 216 of 613 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast