Page 213 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4241
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Link Updated



    Adding a fader to sun/moon when stopping/starting the animations is proving problematic, problem is when you tap the clock to stop the animations the sun/moon element is deleted, and you can't fade-out a delete.
    I asked Dacal & he says it might be possible to somehow delay the deletion for a second while we fade out the sun/moon, so the deletion will happen after we fade them out.

    This all seems like a lot of work & extra code so might ask Dacal to forget about it, then again, if it's just a couple of lines of code...

    Hallo and thanks a lot!
    I have not downloaded the latest version, but with the third version "in case of showers" condition i got rain and twinlight animations...is it correct?
    TIA



    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  2. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thank you,i need those because i want to do in two different colors for day and night
    If you want ALL icons to change color in day & night you would have to do it in the same manner the dayNightWalls or clockhands are done.
    e.g. make two of each icon & name the icons like:
    0_day.png
    0_night.png
    1_day.png
    1_night.png

    THEN:

    $("#Day" + i + "Icon").attr("src", "Icon Sets/" + iconSet+"/" + AdjustIcon(obj.code[i], "day") + where + ".png");

    Not tested but you get the idea.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Marty McFly (2015-03-02)

  4. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Hallo and thanks a lot!
    I have not downloaded the latest version, but with the third version "in case of showers" condition i got rain and twinlight animations...is it correct?
    TIA
    The twilight was probably because it was close to your sunset time.

    The next time you get "rain" & it shows showers animations please grab your widgetweather.xml file from var/mobile/Documents folder, zip it & post it here, I need to know what weather code it was using. Thanks.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Pibe77 (2015-03-02)

  6. #4244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    If you want ALL icons to change color in day & night you would have to do it in the same manner the dayNightWalls or clockhands are done.
    e.g. make two of each icon & name the icons like:
    0_day.png
    0_night.png
    1_day.png
    1_night.png

    THEN:

    $("#Day" + i + "Icon").attr("src", "Icon Sets/" + iconSet+"/" + AdjustIcon(obj.code[i], "day") + where + ".png");

    Not tested but you get the idea.
    no not all icons the ones for day would be ex.blue and night icons ex.orange,i saw a pattern on weather walls but too much needs to be done,that is why i asked about their numerical order,well no big deal i am sure i will figure something out
    thank you

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02)

  8. #4245
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Ian,
    The newest update (I call it beta 7 ) isn't working for me in GB+/GL+ with the one line code fix..

    All other updates have worked perfectly. I haven't made any installation errors (that I know of).. Widget doesn't even launch.. Works in Conv/LH4/GL without code line added. Wonder what Dacal added to make the one line code fix not work now..

    Anyone have this recent 7.1 working in GL+?


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-03-02)

  10. #4246
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Ian and Dacal, just wanted to say excellent job yet again on this latest update.

    For what I use it for, it is running great. Happy to run UNIAW again on my phone.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), Boots (2015-03-02), hell7 (2015-03-03), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Marty McFly (2015-03-02), Pibe77 (2015-03-02)

  12. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian,
    The newest update (I call it beta 7 ) isn't working for me in GB+/GL+ with the one line code fix..

    All other updates have worked perfectly. I haven't made any installation errors (that I know of).. Widget doesn't even launch.. Works in Conv/LH4/GL without code line added. Wonder what Dacal added to make the one line code fix not work now..
    Anyone have this recent 7.1 working in GL+?
    All David did was remove the left over code for Live Forecast & a few little tweaks, I couldn't use his version as I had already done much modifications so I just translated all his edits into mine.

    I just tested (copy & paste from post 1) in Groovy+ and working fine for me.

    Edit:
    I see your problem, delete this bad inverted comma & re-type it:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cp68lkm-copy.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-02 at 08:20 PM.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-02), hell7 (2015-03-03), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), NewD (2015-03-02), Pibe77 (2015-03-02)

  14. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Ian and Dacal, just wanted to say excellent job yet again on this latest update.
    For what I use it for, it is running great. Happy to run UNIAW again on my phone.
    Thanks Krima, this is final version now, I think no more updates for a while so all you modders can get on with it.

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-02), Boots (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Krima (2015-03-02), Marty McFly (2015-03-02), orangefreddie (2015-03-02), Pibe77 (2015-03-02), Sital (2015-03-02)

  16. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike3 View Post
    Hello Marty did you ever share UniAW7 Oldster-Waytozion-McFly yet
    I haven't yet. Sorry bro. Just never got the 6/6+ Css files done. I also think it needs different artwork for the bigger phones. I would like to try it with the latest uniaw version. That and the Marty-Dacal mod.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), bigmike3 (2015-03-03), bliken (2015-03-02), jawonder (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02)

  18. #4250
    Hi Ian,

    Question for you. I went to open the latest 7.1 in Chrome on my PC as I always do. Looks like this....

    -capture.png

    Any suggestions? Usually it will default to 6+ CSS settings as it's using my monitor for 'screen.height'. I've tried setting to a specific phone in config.js instead of 'auto' but they all look the same.

    Haven't looked into it any further. Just wondering if you had a 'quick fix'? Thanks pal!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-03), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02)

  20. #4251
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    All David did was remove the left over code for Live Forecast & a few little tweaks, I couldn't use his version as I had already done much modifications so I just translated all his edits into mine.

    I just tested (copy & paste from post 1) in Groovy+ and working fine for me.

    Edit:
    I see your problem, delete this bad inverted comma & re-type it:
    O wow!!. How did that even get there? I do cut and paste from a notes file in Notes.app on my phone - but I've cut and paste that line from it 100 times and never had the issue..

    THANKS!. That DID IT!. Works fine now.

    Good eyes, m8!!
    Grant

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02)

  22. #4252
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi Ian,

    Question for you. I went to open the latest 7.1 in Chrome on my PC as I always do. Looks like this....

    -capture.png

    Any suggestions? Usually it will default to 6+ CSS settings as it's using my monitor for 'screen.height'. I've tried setting to a specific phone in config.js instead of 'auto' but they all look the same.

    Haven't looked into it any further. Just wondering if you had a 'quick fix'? Thanks pal!
    Ian mentioned earlier in the thread, forget where.., that you have to resize your browser window to the size of a 6+, left to right (414px). Can't leave the browser window at 1924 x 1628 or whatever.. Drag it smaller til it's just 414px wide..

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Marty McFly (2015-03-02)

  24. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian mentioned earlier in the thread, forget where.., that you have to resize your browser window to the size of a 6+, left to right (414px). Can't leave the browser window at 1924 x 1628 or whatever.. Drag it smaller til it's just 414px wide..
    Wow. I must have missed that. It worked. Thank you Grant.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), NewD (2015-03-02)

  26. #4254
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Wow. I must have missed that. It worked. Thank you Grant.
    Yeah. Since all text and container sizing is now based on % of viewport - the browser/editor width now comes into play when testing. This also makes UniAW7.1 scale to perfect size on an iPad in Portrait mode and all future sizings of phones - as long as they're in this same aspect ratio of an iPhone 5 and on.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-03-02), Boots (2015-03-02), King_O_Hill (2015-03-02), Marty McFly (2015-03-02)

  28. #4255

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-03-02)

  30. #4256
    I am having the same problem. I have re-copied and pasted that one line of code five times and I cannot get the widget to even load in Groovyboard + ......


    //jQuery.get(url, function(data) {

    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data){

    obj.updatetimestring = $(

    What am i stupidly doing wrong?
    GET SOME!!

  31. #4257
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The twilight was probably because it was close to your sunset time.

    The next time you get "rain" & it shows showers animations please grab your widgetweather.xml file from var/mobile/Documents folder, zip it & post it here, I need to know what weather code it was using. Thanks.
    Thanks to you i will do!


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  32. #4258
    I'm in around my 15th respring today... Guess I'll be going back to Groovy+... It was fun while it lasted. I'll take white screens over resprings

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-03-02), jawonder (2015-03-02), NewD (2015-03-02)

  34. #4259
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Unfortunately the chrome browser won't resize to iph5 size so modding/testing specifically for i5 is tough.
    Yeah.. I would imagine so.. I'm sure there's a way to trick the widget into thinking it's on a different size viewer - with the code Ian actually uses now.. Navigator User.agent.. I think.. I'll do some poking around.. Though I'm sure Ian might also have a way to 'feign' a testing environment with a larger window..

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    I'm in around my 15th respring today... Guess I'll be going back to Groovy+... It was fun while it lasted. I'll take white screens over resprings
    yeah.. Even on my iPh6 - I started getting resprings on hitting the home button.. And then about 1 random one every 15 minutes.. Each of us have a different way we use UniAW. For someone that just wants on their LS only and likes animations off and/or likes the 'minimal' switch on.. they can probably get away with it will little to no respringing. But for those of us who want UniAW is ALL of its glory.. running on LS with clock/data and animations - and on SB with animations only -- those of us on 6/6+ are consigned to GL+/GB+... UIWebView's implementation in iOS8 just can't handle this beauty.

    No complaints!! UniAW is central to the way I mod my phone.. I can live with the 'workaround' GL+/GB+/Insomnia scenario. Been stable as a rock for me for weeks now. I bought the Pro version of Insomnia which has a scheduler feature - which allows it to be 'on' for daytime and I turn it off at night.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Mike2130 (2015-03-03)

  36. #4260
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Ian,

    • I know this most recent version is band to translate x,y rather than 3D - right? Good news is no more heat up phone issues for me! I must have been experiencing the double animations keystroke combination that one night of testing I mentioned it to you. Phone is nice and cool now.. Unless it's open in my hand for long periods of time.. And I think all of our phones warm up a bit in the scenario if playing games or running high animation like UniAW..

    • No more stuck balloons/clouds for me here since this update either.. !!

    • You and I have the great benefit in the Mac World of an editor like TacoHTMLEdit with its Live Preview. But my guess is that the majority of people here are on PC's for editing.. and there aren't any editors out there with LivePreview for the PC guys from what they've told me.. And all browser windows I've ever used (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Opera) all have 'minimum' sizes you can resize them to.. Is there anyway we can get a test mode back that doesn't require a resizing of a browser window? Just a thought. Marty's a major modder around here.. and it would seem he's stranded without a way to test.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-03), Pibe77 (2015-03-03)

Page 213 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •