Page 204 of 614 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No I'm not using GL+ I hate it and I don't understand how any of you use that tweak.

    I'm running this version with Convergance and I haven't had a respring, white screen, black screen, hot phone, timer stoppage, or any of the other crap y'all get by running GL+
    That's great news. What is your current weather condition?

  2. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Thanks a lot for great work!!! I tried with Covergance, it works fine :-) (iphone 6) animation on/off is awesome!!!!!
    Just a noob question, when i try on my pc i got blackscreen and "No widgetweather.xml" ....maybe i'm wrong..
    Thanks very much!!!

    Mmm, what browser? wonder if my new detection only works in certain browsers?
    var iOS = navigator.userAgent.match(/(iPad|iPhone|iPod)/g) ? true : false;

    You do still have the .xml file in the main themes folder?
    It also won't work with GroovyPlus code.

  3. #4063
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    That's great news. What is your current weather condition?
    Partly cloudy with a gentle breeze.

    I do have forecast off and no animation on start. I prefer not having animations start on load anyway so glad you added that.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-02-26 at 05:17 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26), menard_00 (2015-02-26)

  5. #4064
    Your new main.js and back on groovy +

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424967445.282811.jpg

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-27), Dacal (2015-02-26)

  7. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Partly cloudy withca gentle breeze.

    I do have forecast off and no animation on start. I prefer not having animations start on load anyway so glad you added that.
    Partly cloudy has a few animations though.
    I tweaked all the animations, also removed some webkit filter code, removed Live Forecast, removed the arcText script, birds are gone, quite a lot of changes actually in an effort to try & make it more efficient in IOS friggin 8.

    I also run it without animations quite a lot too LOL..

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), Krima (2015-02-26), kristatos (2015-02-26), menard_00 (2015-02-26)

  9. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Your new main.js and back on groovy +

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424967445.282811.jpg
    So it will do till David double checks. Thanks for all the testing.

    EDIT:

    Oh sorry, no POP. But getting closer)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-26 at 05:26 PM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), orangefreddie (2015-02-26)

  11. #4067
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ok, I will wait for David but in the mean time can some of you GroovyPlus users please try this main.js file (attached), just replace the original one with this (ONLY FOR GROOVYPLUS USERS)

    I'm just guessing what I'm doing here but David will do it right:

    Let me know:
    Work for me, but no touch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Mmm, what browser? wonder if my new detection only works in certain browsers?
    var iOS = navigator.userAgent.match(/(iPad|iPhone|iPod)/g) ? true : false;

    You do still have the .xml file in the main themes folder?
    It also won't work with GroovyPlus code.
    I'm using Chrome.....i haven't "var ios......" in Config file...
    Thanks!!!

  12. #4068
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Partly cloudy has a few animations though.
    I tweaked all the animations, also removed some webkit filter code, removed Live Forecast, removed the arcText script, birds are gone, quite a lot of changes actually in an effort to try & make it more efficient in IOS friggin 8.

    I also run it without animations quite a lot too LOL..
    Sounds good. I never saw the point of having animations constantly running in the background for your lockscreen. Better to just have a touch function for that.

    Plus, having animations constantly running not only affects your battery, it can cause your phone to run hot. The longer your phone runs hot, the more it degrades your battery and reduces its lifespan.

    So, well done Ian.

  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-27), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), Marty McFly (2015-02-26), orangefreddie (2015-02-26), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-27)

  14. #4069
    nvm
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-27 at 06:30 AM.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), orangefreddie (2015-02-26), Pibe77 (2015-02-26)

  16. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Work for me, but no touch!

    I'm using Chrome.....i haven't "var ios......" in Config file...
    Thanks!!!
    Are you touching the correct area's?



    I think Dacal uses Chrome too, I can't check this for you, I'm on Mac.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -123_readme_touch-areas.png  

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), Pibe77 (2015-02-26)

  18. #4071
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Are you touching the correct area's?



    I think Dacal uses Chrome too, I can't check this for you, I'm on Mac.
    Yes i'm...maybe i'm wrong because in SB i have no touch (should be right) in LS i have it

    ...mac or pc i should have "var iOS...." in Config.js ...is it right?
    Thanks again!!!!


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  19. #4072
    GroovyPlus Users:

    Link updated with forecast fix.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-27 at 06:31 AM.

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-27), Boots (2015-02-27), Glawrence33 (2015-02-27), jawonder (2015-02-26), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), Krima (2015-02-26), kristatos (2015-02-26), MamaJaay (2015-02-27), orangefreddie (2015-02-26), ruedi04 (2015-02-26)

  21. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    ...mac or pc i should have "var iOS...." in Config.js ...is it right?
    Thanks again!
    No, you won't see it, I was just showing you my method of detection. There is no switches for this in Config file.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), Pibe77 (2015-02-26)

  23. #4074
    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    GroovyPlus Users:

    Use this main.js (3rd one! attached, all forecast & POP & moonInfo working) Until David checks things out.

    I have to say in the short time testing this with GroovPlus, not impressed, don't know how you guys put up with it (lock screen sticking etc), nearly made me smash my phone LOL..
    Left with no choice but to run Groovy + if you want it on the SB. iWidgets and SBHTML have so many resprings that it is more unbearable than Groovy+.

    I tried to run in convergance as Krima is doing and had no widgets on my SB at all, and I had 4 resprings in about 5 minutes. Must have some stuff interfering that he doesn't

    Here's main.js #3

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424972101.990075.jpg
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-02-26 at 06:35 PM.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), Marty McFly (2015-02-26)

  25. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Left with no choice but to run Groovy + if you want it on the SB. iWidgets and SBHTML have so many resprings that it is more unbearable than Groovy+.
    I tried to run in convergance as Krima is doing and had no widgets on my SB at all, and I had 4 resprings in about 5 minutes. Must have some stuff interfering that he doesn't
    Here's main.js #3
    Thanks for the screenshot, so all good for the moment?
    Yes I hear you, I just feel for you 6+ users, pity the dev's don't put their heads together to solve (or make better at least) the issues for 6+ users. Yeah yeah can't be done I hear some people saying, I don't believe it. (Hope I haven't started a debate, please no.. LOL.. )

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-27), Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), rasputin007 (2015-02-26)

  27. #4076
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No, you won't see it, I was just showing you my method of detection. There is no switches for this in Config file.

    Thanks anyway!!!


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26)

  29. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks for the screenshot, so all good for the moment?
    Yes I hear you, I just feel for you 6+ users, pity the dev's don't put their heads together to solve (or make better at least) the issues for 6+ users. Yeah yeah can't be done I hear some people saying, I don't believe it. (Hope I haven't started a debate, please no.. LOL.. )
    Haha, just wait for NewD & King to show up and the debate will fly... LOL

    I'll throw it on my LS and make sure all the touch etc. is working now.

    EDIT:

    Touch is working just as it should on Groovy+.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-02-26 at 07:12 PM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26)

  31. #4078
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    GroovyPlus Users:

    Use this main.js (3rd one! attached, all forecast & POP & moonInfo working) Until David checks things out. (Probably best he checks the whole main.js LOL)

    I have to say in the short time testing this with GroovPlus, not impressed, don't know how you guys put up with it (lock screen sticking etc), nearly made me smash my phone LOL..
    You could use insomnia tweak from cydia that will stop the LS from freezing etc. Some people find it buggy but I had no problems with it.It does drain the battery a bit. I won't run GL+ with out it.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26)

  33. #4079
    Anyway people I got to sleep now so your on your own

    Tomorrow.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-02-26), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), Pibe77 (2015-02-26)

  35. #4080
    Here you go Ian... I tried to make them as big as a could without killing the thread with 5 giant images ... Have a good sleep!

    Animations on, Animations Off, Moon, Hourly FC, and Regular running as they should...


  36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-27), Boots (2015-02-27), King_O_Hill (2015-02-27), kristatos (2015-02-26), lostinthemes (2015-03-11), Mary48336 (2015-02-27), nik1975 (2015-02-26), Pibe77 (2015-02-26), ruedi04 (2015-02-26)

Page 204 of 614 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •