Page 202 of 614 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I just made the jump to GL+ and GB+ because I got bored. In playing with a Uniaw GB+ theme I decided to add a Snoopy animation. I'm just wondering what would be the best way to share it? I don't think sharing the individual files would work since some are specific to the theme I'm running. I could post the changed code for each file, but that seems like it's asking for trouble for people who aren't comfortable manipulating code. Any thoughts?

love snoopy in the plane, is it a replacement for the baloons ? want to share ? if yes were to place it ?

Hey guys..I wanted to know why the touch in my LS don't work..touch up and touch down and does not work!!!!!in truth all my LS that have a touch not working!!!I have GL+ GB+...THX
    Last edited by boris1978; 2015-02-25 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm assuming this was part of a paid package. It looks like Arc from Cocco.
    You can share your modded files and your Snoopy images. If they were modded from UniAW they are basically public property anyways. Just confirm the theme and name of the original mod so we can reference it ourselves.

At the very least, you can send me the files as I own Arc!
    It's not one of the Arc SBHTMLs. It's my modded version of erayser's boss Uniaw. That's why I asked how to share, I believe some of the files will be specific to Ray's mod and then I'll end up with an inbox full of PMs!

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    love snoopy in the plane, is it a replacement for the baloons ? want to share ? if yes were to place it ?
    It's in addition to the balloons. And believe me, it's not as simple as adding the image. That's why I'm trying to figure out the best way to share it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Best01 (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-25), kristatos (2015-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Hey guys..I wanted to know why the touch in my LS don't work..touch up and touch down and does not work!!!!!in truth all my LS that have a touch not working!!!I have GL+ GB+...THX
    Did you try licking the screen in this order?

Left to right
    Up to down
    Right to left
    Down to up
    Clockwise circle
    Counter clockwise circle.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-02-26), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-25), kristatos (2015-02-25), menard_00 (2015-02-25), Mike2130 (2015-02-26), orangefreddie (2015-02-25), rasputin007 (2015-02-26), Ryaninfg (2015-02-25)

It's not one of the Arc SBHTMLs. It's my modded version of erayser's boss Uniaw. That's why I asked how to share, I believe some of the files will be specific to Ray's mod and then I'll end up with an inbox full of PMs!
    Ray released that baby for all to share. He won't mind you modding it and releasing it too. He's not uptight about that.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-02-25), kristatos (2015-02-25), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-25), orangefreddie (2015-02-25)

Left to right
    Up to down
    Right to left
    Down to up
    Clockwise circle
    I've tried it, nothing happens ..

Ray released that baby for all to share. He won't mind you modding it and releasing it too. He's not uptight about that.
    I agree with u king. If paid theme then share parts. If people share there creation depending on who- just pm him and ask if ok to share it stal if unsure- but I truly believe like king of hill that he won't mind sharing his modded work u did as I think here like it.

Left to right
    Up to down
    Right to left
    Down to up
    Clockwise circle
    feelin particularly ornery today King?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

I know he wouldn't have a problem with me modding and releasing the whole thing - he's told me as much before. I was trying to find a way to just release the Snoopy animation to make it easier for people to add to other Uniaw setups.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys. Sorry if this has been asked and posted before. But what is a good HTML editor program for windows. I want to make a LS theme. Thanks.

I want more than one astronaut. Where do i find the settings for that?
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Thanks Boots,

mind sharing your trans up2x.png?
    here ya go
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxjq6hsluz...gance.zip?dl=0

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (2015-02-27), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-26)

Thanks everyone for your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry if this has been asked and posted before. But what is a good HTML editor program for windows. I want to make a LS theme. Thanks.
    If you just want an editor, Sublime 2, Max's HTML Beauty++ or if you want high end, DreamWeaver. You can use Safari or Chrome to evaluate with the first 2. DW is all in one, but will cost $$$

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-26), signori (2015-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    How do I remove the lockscreen blur?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry just respond to this... Are u using groovy only or groovy and convergance? if both then in convergance/background u can slide The Blur toggle all the way to left and it will remove the blur

Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    I want more than one astronaut. Where do i find the settings for that?
    There is no setting, only one astronaut.

==============================

I know he wouldn't have a problem with me modding and releasing the whole thing - he's told me as much before. I was trying to find a way to just release the Snoopy animation to make it easier for people to add to other Uniaw setups.
    Seems obvious to me, just post instructions as I do many times.

Put the attached image (Snoopy Dude) here:

In main.js add this:

In animations.js add this:

In Animations.css add this:

etc, etc.

When posting your code snippets, wrap them in code tags CODE & /CODE, each in square brackets.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-26 at 05:45 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-26), ruedi04 (2015-02-26), Sital (2015-02-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there. I am trying to make a LS. I was wondering how to get my city info for testing so I can see all the weather info and five day forecast etc. I know there is demo mode but it doesn't show all the different weather info. Do I need the xml file or mylocation file. Sorry for the noob question.

Thanks

It's in addition to the balloons. And believe me, it's not as simple as adding the image. That's why I'm trying to figure out the best way to share it.
    just fine

If you just want an editor, Sublime 2, Max's HTML Beauty++ or if you want high end, DreamWeaver. You can use Safari or Chrome to evaluate with the first 2. DW is all in one, but will cost $$$
    Usually I use DW, but for quick edits I use Notepad++ or Bluefish.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Sublime2 is AMAZING on the eyes with the colored text on black background -- and its implementation of color, based on syntax types, makes it very easy to scan through code. I use TacoHTMLEdit(Mac only), like Ian does, mostly because of its Live Preview feature which doesn't require any keystroke to render the effect of your changed code - nor does it require a browser to see the code running. It's the best FREE code editor out there for those of us on Mac.. But I like the 'look' and 'viewability of the code' better on Sublime2.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

signori (2015-02-26)

Page 202 of 614 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast