Page 201 of 613 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #4001
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Edit
    Just read the clip at the bottom love to make this a LS lol

  2. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    hey guys...i am working on a mod & have placed the scroll touch down at bottom of the ls...i use convergance & gl+ and have noticed that with this mod i have random resprings...i am wondering if the issue could be having the scroll down at the bottom approximately the same area as the slide up to unlock for convergance?
    I think nobody can tell you this, if you think it might be an issue, best you move it up a bit & test.

  3. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks Brian, but like Simon, I can't find reliable download link, even though I am registered in Apples IOS developer program, I can only get 8.2 beta5 or 8.3 beta2, can't see how to get to older versions.
    I'm downloading them now so I have them if I need them.

    EDIT:

    Found a link, but from what I read, 8.2 beta 2 is not much different from 8.1.3.

    The biggest different for me is Siri finaly in Dutch.

  4. #4004
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    hey guys...i am working on a mod & have placed the scroll touch down at bottom of the ls...i use convergance & gl+ and have noticed that with this mod i have random resprings...i am wondering if the issue could be having the scroll down at the bottom approximately the same area as the slide up to unlock for convergance?
    Very interesting point Boots,hope this will help!

  5. #4005
    Default UniAW7
    alright think ive got it situated!
    here it is for i5-6+ animations and weather walls, for use with original groovylock or groovylock+ (set in config.js)
    1st touch located in the middle of the statusbar activates the hourly forecast and 2nd touch located at the bottom of screen allows for scrolling the hourly forecast
    thanx to all for answering any questions i had and thanx to chevy for his opinion! looks much better! lol
    hope yall like
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838852.766791.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838868.972896.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/deesbuypc1...astaw.zip?dl=0

  6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-08-17), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-25), chevymusclecar (2015-02-26), Dacal (2015-02-25), Darrenrooster (2015-02-25), jm26200 (2015-02-25), JoeGee278 (2015-02-25), King_O_Hill (2015-02-25), kristatos (2015-02-25), lostinthemes (2015-03-11), Marty McFly (2015-02-25), Mary48336 (2015-02-27), menard_00 (2015-02-25), Mike2130 (2015-02-25), NewD (2015-02-25), nik1975 (2015-02-25), orangefreddie (2015-02-25), Papichulo74 (2015-02-25), Renegade55 (2015-02-25), ruedi04 (2015-02-25), schalker44 (2015-02-25), sparksjr (2015-02-25), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-25)

  7. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    alright think ive got it situated!
    here it is for i5-6+ animations and weather walls, for use with original groovylock or groovylock+ (set in config.js)
    1st touch located in the middle of the statusbar activates the hourly forecast and 2nd touch located at the bottom of screen allows for scrolling the hourly forecast
    thanx to all for answering any questions i had and thanx to chevy for his opinion! looks much better! lol
    hope yall like
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838852.766791.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838868.972896.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/deesbuypc1...astaw.zip?dl=0
    How do I remove the lockscreen blur?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    alright think ive got it situated!
    here it is for i5-6+ animations and weather walls, for use with original groovylock or groovylock+ (set in config.js)
    1st touch located in the middle of the statusbar activates the hourly forecast and 2nd touch located at the bottom of screen allows for scrolling the hourly forecast
    thanx to all for answering any questions i had and thanx to chevy for his opinion! looks much better! lol
    hope yall like
    hi Boots
    i try ur mod on i6 with groovylock but always animations strange !!!
    -img_0552.png and always animations after touch up -img_0553.png

    thank for shared

    best regards

  9. #4008
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    Here UniAW7Circle for iph6 / + .
    Compatible GL + , convergence ...
    Requires WW2.0
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW7 and everyone who works for the custo continues







    Please accept any respring not our fault...
    New version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    Last edited by Marmoul; 2015-02-25 at 03:44 PM.
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-26), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-25), chevymusclecar (2015-02-26), Dacal (2015-02-25), Darrenrooster (2015-02-25), ferlop15 (2015-04-11), jawonder (2015-02-26), JoeGee278 (2015-02-25), King_O_Hill (2015-02-25), kristatos (2015-02-25), lostinthemes (2015-03-11), Marty McFly (2015-02-25), Mary48336 (2015-02-27), nik1975 (2015-02-25), orangefreddie (2015-02-25), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-25), VOLTAGExDT (2015-08-21)

  11. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    Here UniAW7Circle for iph6 / + .
    Compatible GL + , convergence ...
    Requires WW2.0
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW7 and everyone who works for the custo continues







    Please accept any respring not our fault...
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    Thx Marmoul .

    Ian, the compass code is included .


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-25), King_O_Hill (2015-02-25), lostinthemes (2015-03-11), Marmoul (2015-02-25), Marty McFly (2015-02-25)

  13. #4010
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    Here UniAW7Circle for iph6 / + .
    Compatible GL + , convergence ...
    Requires WW2.0
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW7 and everyone who works for the custo continues

    Please accept any respring not our fault...
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    Only works in French.. in GL+. Any other language breaks widget..
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-02-25 at 01:08 PM.

  14. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hi Boots
    i try ur mod on i6 with groovylock but always animations strange !!!
    -img_0552.png and always animations after touch up -img_0553.png

    thank for shared

    best regards
    hi JM...looks as it should...if u turn animations on in config file they remain on.

    my photos show off during hourly forecast just as an example of no animations if u choose.

  15. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    hi JM...looks as it should...if u turn animations on in config file they remain on.

    my photos show off during hourly forecast just as an example of no animations if u choose.
    yes I now understand I apologize have make a kind of confusion sorry but errare human este

    ty for answer quickly
    nice day Miss !

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25)

  17. #4013
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Only works in French.. in GL+. Any other language breaks widget..
    oops ... thank you NewD an oversight on my part .. sorry
    Here is the correction 30min yet
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-26), Marty McFly (2015-02-25)

  19. #4014
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    oops ... thank you NewD an oversight on my part .. sorry
    Here is the correction 30min yet
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    That link is dead Marmoul.. Did you upload it? Or are you still working on it?

  20. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    alright think ive got it situated!
    here it is for i5-6+ animations and weather walls, for use with original groovylock or groovylock+ (set in config.js)
    1st touch located in the middle of the statusbar activates the hourly forecast and 2nd touch located at the bottom of screen allows for scrolling the hourly forecast
    thanx to all for answering any questions i had and thanx to chevy for his opinion! looks much better! lol
    hope yall like
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838852.766791.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424838868.972896.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/deesbuypc1...astaw.zip?dl=0
    Thanks for that one Boots, how did you hide the Convergance slider?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    Here UniAW7Circle for iph6 / + .
    Compatible GL + , convergence ...
    Requires WW2.0
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW7 and everyone who works for the custo continues
    Please accept any respring not our fault...
    New version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rcle.theme.zip
    Thanks alot Marmoul one of my fav UNiAW LockScreens

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    Marmoul (2015-02-25)

  22. #4016
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 571 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That link is dead Marmoul.. Did you upload it? Or are you still working on it?
    It's good syncro finished !!
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-26)

  24. #4017

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-02-26), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-25)

  26. #4018

  27. #4019
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    I just made the jump to GL+ and GB+ because I got bored. In playing with a Uniaw GB+ theme I decided to add a Snoopy animation. I'm just wondering what would be the best way to share it? I don't think sharing the individual files would work since some are specific to the theme I'm running. I could post the changed code for each file, but that seems like it's asking for trouble for people who aren't comfortable manipulating code. Any thoughts?


  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-26), Boots (2015-02-25), Mary48336 (2015-02-27), Ravenleigh (2015-02-25)

  29. #4020
    I'm assuming this was part of a paid package. It looks like Arc from Cocco.
    You can share your modded files and your Snoopy images. If they were modded from UniAW they are basically public property anyways. Just confirm the theme and name of the original mod so we can reference it ourselves.

    At the very least, you can send me the files as I own Arc!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25)

Page 201 of 613 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •