Page 195 of 614 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by Giaco View Post
    Thx nicoll.
    Now work!
    Thats good, sorry I didn't notice it was split earlier, I just thought you wanted rid of the clock.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

TiLT1oNE (2015-02-09)

Thanks a lot.
    Now i can upgrade my uniaw6.4 to 7!
    Amazing job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giaco For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In WW2 settings, set "Location Update" to "Fixed", set "Update Interval" to 30 minutes (or more, mine is set to 90 minutes cause I'm not traveling too much atm), use "Activator" & set up a method for "Widget Weather Refresh", use whatever method you selected (I chose volume up & down at the same time because double tap status bar on my device is already used for my Respring+ tweak) to manually update your location if you don't want to wait 30 minutes (or whatever you set the update interval to).

In UniAW7, switch off second hand (if using analog clock) or seconds (if using digital clock).

Now your battery will last a little longer, as long as your weather isn't "Thunderstorms" all day.
    Thanks for the tip bro. Will definitely look into it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

Tilt, empty your PM box

...done, sry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

hi everybody
    I don't want to use dandelion, i want to use leaves
    Or use both
    Can you help me?
    Thanks very much
    -wnzjjjj.png
    link download:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7220086

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio333 View Post
    Is the UniAw included with GL+ different than the version on page 1? ...
    I can assure you with 100% certainty that there is NOT any version of UniAW included in any Groovy product.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-02-09), orangefreddie (2015-02-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I can assure you with 100% certainty that there is NOT any version of UniAW included in any Groovy product.
    What I think he's referring to is that on each of my posts that has a link to the plus versions from Jake, I also place a link to UniAW7rc10GroovyLock as the 'main one that works' with GL+.

A lot of ground has been covered since then. Let me update my post here and in my thread to make sure people know to download Ian's main UniAW7 from page 1 of this thread.. And then follow the simple or switch methods from there for use with GL+.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello guys my version of uniaw7 that i use with this theme is done and shared here

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7220086

thank you all for amazing work

@Ian
    how can i get ''mostly clear'' or '' mostly sunny'' for desc back?instead ''fair''
    I read there's an iPhone 5 version of this floating around...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    I read there's an iPhone 5 version of this floating around...?
    not yet it will be in my post on share thread when done

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2015-02-11), King_O_Hill (2015-02-10), kristatos (2015-02-10), Marty McFly (2015-02-10), Mary48336 (2015-02-13), menard_00 (2015-02-10), Ryaninfg (2015-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What I think he's referring to is that on each of my posts that has a link to the plus versions from Jake, I also place a link to UniAW7rc10GroovyLock as the 'main one that works' with GL+.

A lot of ground has been covered since then. Let me update my post here and in my thread to make sure people know to download Ian's main UniAW7 from page 1 of this thread.. And then follow the simple or switch methods from there for use with GL+.
    In hindsight, I believe this is the case. I'll try the newest version on page 1. Not looking forward to re-editing everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio333 View Post
    In hindsight, I believe this is the case. I'll try the newest version on page 1. Not looking forward to re-editing everything.
    Yes. My post#1 of the iOS8 Respring Workaround thread has been updated to point to Ian's most recent version of UniAW7 and how to mod it for use in GL+/GB+.

Sorry to have caused you undo work is the wrong foundation widget.

Hi Nicoll,
    Just another two question.
    1) When there's no internet connection the locksreen become black.
    There is a way to avoid this?

2) When become night moon's color is not gray but tending to blue, is it normal?
    Last edited by Giaco; 2015-02-10 at 06:27 PM.

Hi Nicoll,
    Just another two question.
    1) When there's no internet connection the locksreen become black.
    There is a way to avoid this?

2) When become night moon's color is not gray but tending to blue, is it normal?
    Tell me what version exactly you are using please, also what you have set the WeatherSource to in the Configuration.
    I have to sleep now but will look tomorrow.

Tell me what version exactly you are using please, also what you have set the WeatherSource to in the Configuration.
    I have to sleep now but will look tomorrow.
    Hi nicol.
    The point n.2 is ok.

for the first question i have set locale in weatherSource and used Woid code for my city.

Not a lot of mods that are iPhone 5 friendly since the inception of GL/GB+.

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Not a lot of mods that are iPhone 5 friendly since the inception of GL/GB+.
    Imagine if Apple released the 6s and 6sPlus and decided to change the screens to 5.7" and 4.9"... Then you'd have 5 different screen sizes in circulation at once... LOL

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2015-02-11), kristatos (2015-02-11), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-11), Ryaninfg (2015-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Imagine if Apple released the 6s and 6sPlus and decided to change the screens to 5.7" and 4.9"... Then you'd have 5 different screen sizes in circulation at once... LOL
    Then they wood be 100% copying Samsung lol. But true said. But u never no they still mite just do that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Nicoll,

I've previously mentioned this and think that it has something to do with this setting in Config.js and maybe the one below it for no moon shown during day.
    Code:
    realMoon = false;
    On my 4s it's blue-ish but on my 4 it's orange-ish. It turns to the proper moon color in about 45 minutes though I have never timed it. The above setting of false shows me the moon when my night wall kicks in but with the color difference showing on the moon until it's actually time for the moon to appear as dictated by the weather reports sunset/moon begin to show. <-- I hope that made sense, lol. The twilight option off also makes no difference. It's hard for me to describe considering most all the code for that is above my know how but seems to me if the night wall change and moon to appear were in sync, It wouldn't have the blue moon but I may totally off on this. I do know that right when it was time for the real moon to appear, I switched the realMoon option to true, checked it and it was the right color. I immediately switched it back to false, checked it and it was blue. A few minutes later it was already time for the blue moon to turn back to it's normal color, which it did.

This is a bug with the 4/s phones as I verified this while it was in beta testing. I honestly can remember the exact details, but it is just the way it is.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

28. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2015-02-11)

Default UniAW7
    Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone. I have a mod that Hell7 has modded for me, but it needs little adjusting little to get battery percentage. to show up. Could anybody help tweak it bit please to work with i6+ GB+ if I post link.
    Hell7 said something about ( jquery) needs looking at. Could anybody be so kind to help. I don't no were I could ask as share my LS and Sb most of theme don't use GL+ or GB+ and I don't no were else to ask.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf558wotoo...Lewis.zip?dl=0

If it works on normal Sbhtml the battery percentage and ram but not GB+ sorry to post here but think coder no's more to do with jquery. Please sorry again and thank you.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-02-11 at 12:22 PM.

Page 195 of 614 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast