Page 194 of 613 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by Giaco View Post
    Why this?
    Iph5+ios8+Lockhtml4
    Attachment 695495
    Do you have this selected?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0105.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-09 at 01:15 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-09)

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Finished re-doing the Core iWidget, amongst all other things, for day/night walls I separated the sky onto it's own layer so I can get the clouds, sun, small balloons, stars, meteors etc behind the buildings (rain, snow etc still in front). It also has a touch function to disable all animations.

Blue has it now, so it's up to him if he wants to use/post it.

Any chance of sharing with people that have purchased Core?
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 2015-02-09 at 02:28 AM.

Default UniAW7
    Sure do love this widget!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423443702.575324.jpg
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 2015-02-09 at 02:01 AM.

Is the UniAw included with GL+ different than the version on page 1?

I have been using a modded version with no animations of the one included with GL+ and while I'm getting any restrings on my 6+, my phone is very slow, like the RAM is low. I disabled GL+ and everything runs smoothly, well as smooth as a 6+ can run I suppose.

Finished re-doing the Core iWidget, amongst all other things, for day/night walls I separated the sky onto it's own layer so I can get the clouds, sun, small balloons, stars, meteors etc behind the buildings (rain, snow etc still in front). It also has a touch function to disable all animations.

Blue has it now, so it's up to him if he wants to use/post it.

Hi UNiAW Crew,

@ Ian, possible to have that as a sbhtml theme? That looks amazing, and as a sbhtml theme it looks badass

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio333 View Post
    Is the UniAw included with GL+ different than the version on page 1?
    I have been using a modded version with no animations of the one included with GL+ and while I'm getting any restrings on my 6+, my phone is very slow, like the RAM is low. I disabled GL+ and everything runs smoothly, well as smooth as a 6+ can run I suppose.
    Wasn't aware there was any UniAW version included with GL+.

Haven't heard this complaint before either.

There was a UniAW version specifically done for Groovy+ a while but this is not needed and should be deleted, just use a version from post 1 and do the small modification as instructed in post one to get it working with Groovy+, that said, I don't think this will be the cure for a "slow" phone, don't know what other tweaks you have but last resort, if you can't find what's causing it, maybe you need to restore & start fresh.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi UNiAW Crew,

@ Ian, possible to have that as a sbhtml theme? That looks amazing, and as a sbhtml theme it looks badass

Try it, just rename html file to Wallpaper.html then in Config.js file remove this symbol /* (line 12) and this one from the end of the file */ but you will loose the touch function.
    Then in UniAW6_iph5, 6 or 6plus.css file, in the body settings, change the "top" value from 0px to 20px.

You can now rename Widget.plist and Options.plist as no longer needed.

BTY, THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH GROOVY PLUS

==================

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Any chance of sharing with people that have purchased Core?
    Sure, no problem, just send me a list of everybody who purchased it LOL.
    Actually it's just an iWidget, not really much to do with the paid theme "Core" apart from the WeatherBG. I would share it with everybody but to keep the peace I best not.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-09 at 03:52 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-09), Ryaninfg (2015-02-09), signori (2015-02-09), Splatty79 (2015-02-09), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-09)

Quick question, and not sure where to post this, but here goes: can I turn off location services after obtaining my location in WW2?

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Quick question, and not sure where to post this, but here goes: can I turn off location services after obtaining my location in WW2?
    you really do not need to do that

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    you really do not need to do that
    Trying to preserve as much battery as possible. Lol

sorry delete understand put code
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -after-send.png  
    Last edited by jm26200; 2015-02-09 at 09:00 AM.

ty sir minhtiez

cant send private message now good for calendar but must change little code hooppe goood for all weeks

before

-calendar-begin-monday-color-day.png and now ok -now-ok-.png
    Last edited by jm26200; 2015-02-09 at 09:02 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-02-10), mike42 (2015-02-09)

Hi Nicoll.
    No it's not selected.

I have selected only:
    Hide CC
    Hide NC
    Custom Camera Grabber
    Hide Camera Grabber
    Hide Unlock text

Do you have this selected?

Hi Nicoll.
    No it's not selected.

I have selected only:
    Hide CC
    Hide NC
    Custom Camera Grabber
    Hide Camera Grabber
    Hide Unlock text
    Then thats why you have the standard clock showing on top of the theme, switch that option on to hide the IOS clock. basically your settings should just look like my screen shot, unless you really want to hide all that other stuff too.

I'm not sure what your language is but "Hide" means "Do not show".

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Trying to preserve as much battery as possible. Lol

In WW2 settings, set "Location Update" to "Fixed", set "Update Interval" to 30 minutes (or more, mine is set to 90 minutes cause I'm not traveling too much atm), use "Activator" & set up a method for "Widget Weather Refresh", use whatever method you selected (I chose volume up & down at the same time because double tap status bar on my device is already used for my Respring+ tweak) to manually update your location if you don't want to wait 30 minutes (or whatever you set the update interval to).

In UniAW7, switch off second hand (if using analog clock) or seconds (if using digital clock).

Now your battery will last a little longer, as long as your weather isn't "Thunderstorms" all day.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-09), NewD (2015-02-09)

Try it, just rename html file to Wallpaper.html then in Config.js file remove this symbol /* (line 12) and this one from the end of the file */ but you will loose the touch function.
    Then in UniAW6_iph5, 6 or 6plus.css file, in the body settings, change the "top" value from 0px to 20px.

You can now rename Widget.plist and Options.plist as no longer needed.

BTY, THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH GROOVY PLUS
    Thanks Ian,

but where can I find that iWidget?

Tilt, empty your PM box
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-09 at 03:56 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

TiLT1oNE (2015-02-09)

Hi Nicoll.
    I set lockhtml4 same at your screen but it's not work....

I also try to change value in config.js from "auto" to "iph5" but doesn't work..

Then thats why you have the standard clock showing on top of the theme, switch that option on to hide the IOS clock. basically your settings should just look like my screen shot, unless you really want to hide all that other stuff too.

I'm not sure what your language is but "Hide" means "Do not show".

Hi Nicoll.
    I set lockhtml4 same at your screen but it's not work....
    I also try to change value in config.js from "auto" to "iph5" but doesn't work..
    I'm afraid I don't understand what you want, this is your original question:
    Why this?
    Iph5+ios8+Lockhtml4
    Attachment 695495
    I gathered from this that the issue was the IOS clock was showing, but now your playing with size? What exactly are you trying to do?

Edit,
    I see now the widget is also split (cut off by widget.plist) please see these instructions from post 1:

Seems there is an issue with LockHTML3/4, so for temporary fix, LockHTML3/4 users must delete widget.plist,widget.html and config_iwidget.js or just rename them or backup to your pc.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-09 at 03:51 PM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Giaco (2015-02-09), kristatos (2015-02-10), menard_00 (2015-02-09), NewD (2015-02-09)

Thx nicoll.
    Now work!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Giaco For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-09)

Page 194 of 613 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast