Page 192 of 614 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

I'm waiting for GL+ and GB+ to be officially released before I start using them lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    I'm waiting for GL+ and GB+ to be officially released before I start using them lol
    Your gonna be waiting a long time.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2015-02-07), oldskoolsk8r (2015-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    thanks i will look in to it

done now i will have to se if that helped...

after 1 hour one blank screen.....
    Insomnia was causing this for me and I got rid of it. If you don't have it, then there's definitely an issue.

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

I don't know why your waiting, I'm using both and have no resprings and enjoying uniaw7 on my springboard and an awesome touch lockscreen! You're losing out!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

Mike2130 (2015-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    I don't know why your waiting, I'm using both and have no resprings and enjoying uniaw7 on my springboard and an awesome touch lockscreen! You're losing out!
    Surprisingly, I seem to have full touch capability and using uniaw7 with GL.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

No surprise there. Works for everyone in GL. And if you're on iOS 7 on any phone - or IOS 8 on an iPhone 5, you might even be Respring free. But if you're on iPhone 5S, 6 or 6+ and using UniAW7 in GL, you're having several to MANY auto resprings that will be very annoying. The only way out of those is GL+/GB+.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2015-02-07)

So if it working just fine for you, then why do you need the plus versions. They don't provide any additional functionality than the regular versions. Which by the way, have not been officially updated for iOS 8.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Best01 (2015-02-07), kristatos (2015-02-07), NewD (2015-02-07)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So if it working just fine for you, then why do you need the plus versions. They don't provide any additional functionality than the regular versions. Which by the way, have not been officially updated for iOS 8.
    I agree 100%....

I have an i5 running 7.0.4....I've never had respring issues due to SB and LS high animations...even if there's a widget that I like that was made for the plus versions, is very easy to make it compatible with the standard versions...

I thank GC for finding a way to help users having issues with iOS8 (animations) even if I don't use it...but I would advise users still in iOS7 that the regular versions work just fine...

And even thou it can't be supported in iOS7.0.4, WW2 works fine as well...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-07), NewD (2015-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No surprise there. Works for everyone in GL. And if you're on iOS 7 on any phone - or IOS 8 on an iPhone 5, you might even be Respring free. But if you're on iPhone 5S, 6 or 6+ and using UniAW7 in GL, you're having several to MANY auto resprings that will be very annoying. The only way out of those is GL+/GB+.
    Yea, I'm on i5s iOS 8.1.2. Only time I have to respring is for the theme to apply. Otherwise, I haven't had a single auto respring issue. Only issue I've encountered was when I tapped on an icon it wouldn't open the app. It would only show the pressed shadow. One other issue I've encountered was winterboard wouldn't apply any theme, but a quick trip to cydia to reinstall winterboard fixed that. Only had both of those happen once tho, otherwise not a single problem.

Default UniAW7
    I do have one question tho, WW2 doesn't seem to wanna find my location. For example, it's showing some location I've never even heard of or not showing anything at all. Am I missing something or do I not have ww2 setup right?
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-02-07 at 03:12 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-07)

I do have one question tho, WW2 doesn't seem to wanna find my location. For example, it's showing some location I've never even heard of or not showing anything at all. Am I missing something or do I not have ww2 setup right?
    You have 2 options. You can run in GPS mode or if you run in fixed mode, then you need to press the " Update from current location" text and your coordinates should pop up in the corresponding fields. Then go to "Extra settings" and press on the "Force refresh" text to force an update.

Default UniAW7
    You have 2 options. You can run in GPS mode or if you run in fixed mode, then you need to press the " Update from current location" text and your coordinates should pop up in the corresponding fields. Then go to "Extra settings" and press on the "Force refresh" text to force an update.
    So I basically had everything set up right then. But it was just now that I realized I didn't have location services turned on. Aren't I a genius lol. Thanks for the help to all those that did

That will do it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ArChAiC69 (2015-02-07)

Yea hahaha. I just installed lockhtml 4 and it's not enabled, but I no longer have to respring to get a GL theme to apply

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-07)

Thanks

Yea hahaha. I just installed lockhtml 4 and it's not enabled, but I no longer have to respring to get a GL theme to apply
    We were never talking about a Respring when you apply the theme in GL - but later, at no particular time the phone auto-resprings.

Are you running UniAW7 with all animations turned on in LH4?

Default UniAW7
    We were never talking about a Respring when you apply the theme in GL - but later, at no particular time the phone auto-resprings.

Are you running UniAW7 with all animations turned on in LH4?
    I have lockhtml installed, but nothing is enabled. And yea, I'm using uniaw7 on both lockscreen and homescreen, and have been for a little over a week now with no issues other than the two states previously. In other words, I have Lh4 installed, not enabled, and applied the theme using GL. No resprings, no issues so far. I'll give about a week or so and see how things go.
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-02-07 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks

Insomnia was causing this for me and I got rid of it. If you don't have it, then there's definitely an issue.
    dont have Insomnia, and so far only 1 blank screen so far

Thanks

I have lockhtml installed, but nothing is enabled. And yea, I'm using uniaw7 on both lockscreen and homescreen, and have been for a little over a week now with no issues other than the two states previously. In other words, I have Lh4 installed, not enabled, and applied the theme using GL. No resprings, no issues so far. I'll give about a week or so and see how things go.
    And you're on iPhone 5 or 5S?

And you're on iPhone 5 or 5S?
    5s

Page 192 of 614 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast