Page 189 of 614 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

try this OF
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ge%-print.html
    if that dont work head over to zb8 thread page 283 post 5645 i believe...few BTTF walls posted by dosyboy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

orangefreddie (2015-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    try this OF
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ge%-print.html
    if that dont work head over to zb8 thread page 283 post 5645 i believe...few BTTF walls posted by dosyboy
    Doesn't work... but I found them... Thanks Boots!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-02-03), Marty McFly (2015-02-03)

yw...i always think of u & marty when i see bttf stuff lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-02-03), Marty McFly (2015-02-03), NewD (2015-02-03), orangefreddie (2015-02-03)

Thanks

Hey Ian, Hope you are well and the music is going well. Actually going into the studio next month so pretty excited!

I think Blue shared his Core iwidget with you, I was wondering if there is an easy way to have an animation switch for it so I can turn them off when I want? As we know the animations cause some respringing on iphone 6 and I love the widget but want to have the choice on the animations.

Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Zip it up and post it, MrD and I can get it to work for you...

Edit: oops- Marty already made offer.. Whichever.. I'm available too. 😃
    Hi there, I can't pm u the links. As u picked not to have pm. Got email please.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hey Ian, Hope you are well and the music is going well. Actually going into the studio next month so pretty excited!

I think Blue shared his Core iwidget with you, I was wondering if there is an easy way to have an animation switch for it so I can turn them off when I want? As we know the animations cause some respringing on iphone 6 and I love the widget but want to have the choice on the animations.

Cheers mate!
    Hi pal,
    You have to send me the track after
    Unfortunately I have no internet atm, it's likely to be off for another 2 weeks so can't upload/download anything (I'm currently using Edge on my phone to write this, which is VERY slow).
    If I remember correctly Blue used 6.4 for his widget (no I don't have it) & I think I posted a tutorial on page one of 6.4 thread on adding a "No Animations" switch, if not I will sort it out for you but will be about 2 weeks.

Enjoy your time in the studio pal, one tiny piece of advice (but you probably already know), if your not 100% happy with anything (even a single note that sounds funny) do a re-take, I remember my first studio track & I had a little wobble on one note, nobody in the band notice it but it still annoys me when I listen to the track now (20 years later). Also get from the studio the separate tracks (not just the final mix), you'll be glad you got em later.

Good luck & have a great time.

EDIT:
    Cant find the tutorial on 6.4 thread, just send me the iWidget, Blue won't mind - [email protected]
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-03 at 11:31 AM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-02-03), King_O_Hill (2015-02-03), kristatos (2015-02-03), Marty McFly (2015-02-03), RKO1195 (2015-02-03), Splatty79 (2015-02-03)

Hey all been a long while since I have been here. Have not read the threads so forgive me about this question. Was the respring issue ever fixed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi pal,
    You have to send me the track after
    Unfortunately I have no internet atm, it's likely to be off for another 2 weeks so can't upload/download anything (I'm currently using Edge on my phone to write this, which is VERY slow).
    If I remember correctly Blue used 6.4 for his widget (no I don't have it) & I think I posted a tutorial on page one of 6.4 thread on adding a "No Animations" switch, if not I will sort it out for you but will be about 2 weeks.

Enjoy your time in the studio pal, one tiny piece of advice (but you probably already know), if your not 100% happy with anything (even a single note that sounds funny) do a re-take, I remember my first studio track & I had a little wobble on one note, nobody in the band notice it but it still annoys me when I listen to the track now (20 years later). Also get from the studio the separate tracks (not just the final mix), you'll be glad you got em later.

Good luck & have a great time.

EDIT:
    Cant find the tutorial on 6.4 thread, just send me the iWidget, Blue won't mind - [email protected]
    Hey mate thanks so much. Will def not settle and we can't with our kind of music anyway, it's pretty techy!

Ok, so found your tutorial (page 705 of u want to update the link) and managed to do it myself for accuweather, and even managed to put a switch in options plist and it all works, I have come a long way thanks to guys like u!!

That being said, the yahoo js doesn't work, I even grabbed one from your old dylib file but it didn't work. I don't mind as I only use accuweather, but I thought I would make the widget perfect so maybe blue could include it as a lot of people have issues with respringing. I'll email u my package.

Thanks bro!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-02-04), King_O_Hill (2015-02-03), kristatos (2015-02-03), Marty McFly (2015-02-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Hey all been a long while since I have been here. Have not read the threads so forgive me about this question. Was the respring issue ever fixed.
    Yes, with groovylock+. There is a "but" though, can see more info on it here: http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...groovyapi.html

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-02-03), kristatos (2015-02-04), Marty McFly (2015-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hey mate thanks so much. Will def not settle and we can't with our kind of music anyway, it's pretty techy!

Ok, so found your tutorial (page 705 of u want to update the link) and managed to do it myself for accuweather, and even managed to put a switch in options plist and it all works, I have come a long way thanks to guys like u!!

That being said, the yahoo js doesn't work, I even grabbed one from your old dylib file but it didn't work. I don't mind as I only use accuweather, but I thought I would make the widget perfect so maybe blue could include it as a lot of people have issues with respringing. I'll email u my package.

Thanks bro!!
    Yes, the Yahoo side is slightly different from the AccuWeather side so the instructions are not 100%.

No worries pal, turned out I do have the widget after all, and my internet came back on today

I have started work on it, I opted for a touch function on the iWidget (I think this is better than always having to delete the widget to set animationsOff option), so now, if you tap the centre of the widget, the animations all switch off & the apple logo is replaced with a current condition icon, and you also get a small text message saying "Animations Off", tap the centre again and all animations come back.

I will try to complete it tomorrow & send you a copy (can I get your email again please (sorry pal)), I will also send a copy to Blue as he might use it also.

At present all working perfect on 6+, will do other css files tomorrow.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-03 at 04:31 PM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

bliken (2015-02-03), King_O_Hill (2015-02-03), kristatos (2015-02-04), Marty McFly (2015-02-03), Simon (2015-02-03), Splatty79 (2015-02-03)

Yes, the Yahoo side is slightly different from the AccuWeather side so the instructions are not 100%.

No worries pal, turned out I do have the widget after all, and my internet came back on today

I have started work on it, I opted for a touch function on the iWidget (I think this is better than always having to delete the widget to set animationsOff option), so now, if you tap the centre of the widget, the animations all switch off & the apple logo is replaced with a current condition icon, and you also get a small text message saying "Animations Off", tap the centre again and all animations come back.

I will try to complete it tomorrow & send you a copy (can I get your email again please (sorry pal)), I will also send a copy to Blue as he might use it also.

Will I be able to get it as well if I send you my email?

Just went through the whole GL+ and WW2 thing on my 6+ yesterday. No resprings so far. I do have an issue with my lock screen sometimes working and other times not working.

Sometimes I get nothing but the regular iPhone clock/date with a blurred "spot" below it and no UniAw appears.

Other times I get all the UniAW info except for the temperature. This occurs more often than the first issue or a state of everything working.

189 pages to search and I didn't really come up with much. Is this common? Not looking for anyone to fix it, just hoping to get pushed in the right direction.

Yes, the one drawback of GL+ is the when the device deep sleeps, it stops the js timers in return stopping your LS. We have not found a good workaround as of yet. Some people use the tweak Insomnia to keep your device from entering deep sleep. But it doesn't play well with most 6+ phones.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-04), Marty McFly (2015-02-03), NewD (2015-02-03), scorpio333 (2015-02-03)

Thanks

Awesome! Thank you.

Did u not receive my emails? Don't want to post my email here and can't pm u!

Just noticed groovy board+ in cydia. Is there a difference between sbhtml and groovy board+?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Just noticed groovy board+ in cydia. Is there a difference between sbhtml and groovy board+?
    What repo do you see it in?? I don't see it

It's in Kings repo

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    It's in Kings repo
    What is kings repo?!

It's in his signature

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    It's in his signature
    Can u share his repo as don't no what u mean.

Page 189 of 614 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast