Page 145 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Not normal, I have that mod on my mac & it tests ok (not using groovy+ though), tried a respring?
    Hmm, let me try that with the nonplus groovy stuff, and yes did some resprings

btw here is my Dacal Circle mod with diff WeatherWalls and the delorean

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420812476.818125.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420812486.488696.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-10)

So incase in the future, somebody asks how to add the delorean or the address (both from Marty), I have bookmarked both instructional posts in post 1, so you can point them their. Thanks.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-01-09), Darrenrooster (2015-01-09), jawonder (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-10), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), MamaJaay (2015-01-10), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09), oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-10), signori (2015-01-09)

So incase in the future, somebody asks how to add the delorean or the address (both from Marty), I have bookmarked both instructional posts in post 1, so you can point them their. Thanks.
    would this codes for address work on other widgets maybe?,thanx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    would this codes for address work on other widgets maybe?,thanx
    As long as the widget uses WidgetWeather 2.0 (for IOS 8).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-09), kai312 (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING ADDRESS TO UNIAW7(Thanks Marty): (WidgetWeather 2.0 required, so IOS8 only)

1. in the .html files (all 3) add this inside the "WeatherContainer" div (red part):
    Code:
    <div id="city"></div>
    	<div id="address"></div>
    	<div id="Day0desc"></div>

2. In "main.js" file, add this (part in red) under the "// MAIN INFORMATIONS" bit:

Code:
    // MAIN INFORMATIONS
    	if (obj.offline == false) { document.getElementById("city").className = ""; }
    	document.getElementById("city").innerHTML = cityname;

if (ShowAddress == true){
    	document.getElementById("address").innerHTML = obj.extraLocLine1;
    	}

document.getElementById("Day0Icon").src = "Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+AdjustIcon(obj.code[stateD], where)+".png";
    	$("#Day0Lo").html(lowtext + '<span class="FontcolorCold">' + obj.low[stateD] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');

3. In the "Config.js and Config_iWidget.js files, add this:
    Code:
    var ShowAddress = true;  //True to display street address
    4. In all the Style css files, add this:

Code:
    #address{
        position:absolute;
        top:360px;
        text-align:center;
        width:375px;
        font-size:16px;
        text-shadow: black -1px 1px 1px, black -2px 2px 3px;
    }

You might have to play with the "top" settings to get it where you want it.
    Once I made the necessary changes.... I get an 'Undefined' message on my iphone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by dewdoobrown View Post
    Once I made the necessary changes.... I get an 'Undefined' message on my iphone 6+
    Check your widgetweather.xml file, search for "extraLocLine1", this is where is should have your address:

<extraLocLine1>Your Address Here</extraLocLine1>

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

Thanks

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING ADDRESS TO UNIAW7(Thanks Marty): (WidgetWeather 2.0 required, so IOS8 only)

1. in the .html files (all 3) add this inside the "WeatherContainer" div (red part):
    Code:
    <div id="city"></div>
    	<div id="address"></div>

2. In "main.js" file, add this (part in red) under the "// MAIN INFORMATIONS" bit:

Code:
    // MAIN INFORMATIONS

}

document.getElementById("Day0Icon").src = "Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+AdjustIcon(obj.code[stateD], where)+".png";
    	$("#Day0Lo").html(lowtext + '<span class="FontcolorCold">' + obj.low[stateD] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');

Code:
    var ShowAddress = true;  //True to display street address

Code:
    #address{
        top:360px;
        width:375px;
    }

big thanks Ian, but new to mac and can't change anything when i try using cyberduck the "widget" stop working i use tekstedit on my mac i am complete blank, what program are you using when changing something ??
    and i only have 2 html files in uniaw7 rc 10 for the groovy board + lockbackground and wallpaper html files what is nr 3 ?

Check your widgetweather.xml file, search for "extraLocLine1", this is where is should have your address:

<extraLocLine1>Your Address Here</extraLocLine1>
    My addy is there in the widget weather.xml file, but I still get 'Undefined'.

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    big thanks Ian, but new to mac and can't change anything when i try using cyberduck the "widget" stop working i use tekstedit on my mac i am complete blank, what program are you using when changing something ??
    and i only have 2 html files in uniaw7 rc 10 for the groovy board + lockbackground and wallpaper html files what is nr 3 ?
    I use "Taco HTML Edit" on the Mac.
    The 3rd .html would have been "Widget.html" (for iWidget) but if you ever use LockHTML then this file causes issues (see post 1) It's not needed if you don't use it as iWidget.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

My addy is there in the widget weather.xml file, but I still get 'Undefined'.
    Sorry, my bad, I missed a bit of code out, please see amended instructions in post #2878.
    Also note I changed the css part, the width from pixels to 100% and added some "if" statements to the function, so if the users .xml file ever shows "undefined" or "null" then the address will simply not show.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-09 at 05:28 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09), signori (2015-01-09)

Sorry, my bad, I missed a bit of code out, please see amended instructions in post #2878.
    Also note I changed the css part, the width from pixels to 100% and added some "if" statements to the function, so if the users .xml file ever shows "undefined" or "null" then the address will simply not show.
    Made changes and It is not showing as you made in the code, but my widget weather.xml is defined but it is not displaying addy in the springboard. Thank you for all the help so far.

I was thinking about permanently changing the LightRing effect to what I have, or do you guys prefer the fading in every 5 seconds as it currently does?

Sorry for the jerkiness of the video, I promise it's silky smooth in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abtDbz0fPk

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-01-10), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-10), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), Marty McFly (2015-01-09)

Made changes and It is not showing as you made in the code, but my widget weather.xml is defined but it is not displaying addy in the springboard. Thank you for all the help so far.
    Not sure, I just went through the instructions adding it to UniAW7 and all is good!

Maybe temporarily change this:

Code:
        if ((obj.extraLocLine1 != "undefined") && (obj.extraLocLine1 != "null")){
        }
    }
    To this again just to see if it still shows "undefined":

Code:
    }
    EDIT:
    In original post, I changed the function again, so now if the .xml file has "undefined" or "null" or nothing at all for "extraLocLine1, then it will show "Address not available".

Code:
        if ((obj.extraLocLine1 == "undefined") || (obj.extraLocLine1 == "null") || (obj.extraLocLine1 == "")) {
            obj.extraLocLine1 = "Address not available!";
        } else {
        }
    }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-09 at 06:08 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-09), Darrenrooster (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I was thinking about permanently changing the LightRing effect to what I have, or do you guys prefer the fading in every 5 seconds as it currently does?

Sorry for the jerkiness of the video, I promise it's silky smooth in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abtDbz0fPk
    Looks cool. Both are really nice. I like the lightRing that fades better. Can you add both and have a option in the config file. Just wondering. Thanks.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

I like that way better than the fading. Just my opinion.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Looks cool. Both are really nice. I like the lightRing that fades better. Can you add both and have a option in the config file. Just wondering. Thanks.
    Can do I guess.

I should change the name from UniAW.theme to Options.theme LOL..
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-09 at 06:12 PM.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-01-10), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-10), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), signori (2015-01-09)

Would you mind sharing your UniAW7 setup/config?

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    My 6+ at the moment. Thank you UniAW team!!!!

I was testing my mod with different settings in the config.js file and couldn't get 24hr to work. I downloaded the UniAW7 for 6 plus ONLY a week ago... and just now noticed a newer version. I guess I will start all over again with the new version...

Thanks

Code:
    <div id="city"></div>
    	<div id="address"></div>

Code:
    // MAIN INFORMATIONS

if ((obj.extraLocLine1 == "undefined") || (obj.extraLocLine1 == "null") || (obj.extraLocLine1 == "")) {
        } else {
        }
    }

Still in the "main.js" file, add this line (red part) into the "updateWeather function":
    Code:
    obj.unitstemperature = $(this).find('unitstemperature').text();
        obj.latitude = $(this).find('latitude').text()*1;
        obj.longitude = $(this).find('longitude').text()*1;
        obj.extraLocLine1 = $(this).find('extraLocLine1').text();
        obj.extraLocName = $(this).find('extraLocName').text().replace(" ","");
        obj.extraLocCity = $(this).find('extraLocCity').text();
        obj.extraLocNeighborhood = $(this).find('extraLocNeighborhood').text();

Code:
    var ShowAddress = true;  //true to display street address

Code:
    #address{
        top:367px;
        width:100%;
    }

Still in the "main.js" file, add this line (red part) into the "updateWeather function":
    this part i can find in the main js file, my hair turns grey

Hi @ all,

when my wind speed is over 30, sometimes I have leaves, and sometimes I have dandelions. Is that a new thing in UNiAW 7, cause in the past I have to choose which one pops up when my wind speed is over 30

Thanks

Not sure, I just went through the instructions adding it to UniAW7 and all is good!

Maybe temporarily change this:

Code:
        if ((obj.extraLocLine1 != "undefined") && (obj.extraLocLine1 != "null")){
        }
    }
    To this again just to see if it still shows "undefined":

Code:
    }
    EDIT:
    In original post, I changed the function again, so now if the .xml file has "undefined" or "null" or nothing at all for "extraLocLine1, then it will show "Address not available".

Code:
        } else {
        }
    }

I get the message "Address not available". any idea !! is it something to do with th weather xlm file ?? and were do i fins that ?

Page 145 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast