Page 143 of 614 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #2841
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Is this a mod you downloaded and it's not working "right out of the box" or you tried adding the Delorean to UniAW yourself?
    UniAW works fine all i did was put in the code for it to work with GroovyLock+ and that went ok . When i add Delorean using instructions in pdf by Ian i don't have any animations if i put the files exactly where he said they should go .

    In my testing if i put the "createDelorean" at the end the condition i want it to show i will get animations to work but i watch it for about two days after doing this and i having seen the Delorean yet .

    If i put the creatDelorean at the top or in the middle or anywhere else i don't get any animations .

    I did this many times from my phone using iFile and Chrome and from my Mac using TextWrangler image viewer.
    I rechecked the files over and over and they are all in the right place and no miss spelling.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

  3. #2842
    I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    7,098
    Thanked 478 Times in 228 Posts

    What does Delorean means, I couldnt find it in dictionaries?

  4. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    What does Delorean means, I couldnt find it in dictionaries?
    It's a car, the type they used in the movie "Back to the future".

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -delorean.png  

  5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-08), abbdc1 (2015-01-09), Boots (2015-01-08), jawonder (2015-01-08), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-08), lostinthemes (2015-01-08), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), orangefreddie (2015-01-08)

  6. #2844
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    What does Delorean means, I couldnt find it in dictionaries?
    It's a Sports Car(Delorean DMC) the Manufacturer's name is John Delorean.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-01-08 at 03:21 PM.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-08), lostinthemes (2015-01-08)

  8. #2845
    I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    7,098
    Thanked 478 Times in 228 Posts

    Thanks a lot pals...

  9. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    UniAW works fine all i did was put in the code for it to work with GroovyLock+ and that went ok . When i add Delorean using instructions in pdf by Ian i don't have any animations if i put the files exactly where he said they should go .

    In my testing if i put the "createDelorean" at the end the condition i want it to show i will get animations to work but i watch it for about two days after doing this and i having seen the Delorean yet .

    If i put the creatDelorean at the top or in the middle or anywhere else i don't get any animations .

    I did this many times from my phone using iFile and Chrome and from my Mac using TextWrangler image viewer.
    I rechecked the files over and over and they are all in the right place and no miss spelling.
    That doesn't make sense LOL..
    When you add the function to the weather conditions, is this exactly what you are adding?:
    createDelorean(); // Delorean

    Are you adding this to the correct place in the animations.js file? Remember there is 2 sets of weather conditions (so 2 of every weather condition), one for iph4/4S and one for iph5/5S/6/6plus. But mind you this wouldn't make all the animations disappear.

    You must have missed something or miss spelled something or forgot to put semi-colon somewhere or.....
    I checked my instructions and all seems good.

    Sorry I don't really know how to help.

    EDIT

    Ok I just used my instructions and found the issue:

    The issue will happen if you copy & past from the pdf file, this part:

    2. In all the .html files (3 of them), add the deloreanContainer div, I put it directly above the “twilightBG” div:
    <div id="deloreanContainer”></div>
    <div id="twilightBG" class="fade-out"></div>


    Don't know what happened here but if you look real close you will see something wrong with the inverted commas after "deloreanContainer", it looks like it's italic or something.
    So please delete this inverted comma and type a new one:
    <div id="deloreanContainer"></div>

    Sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened.
    I will redo the instructions tomorrow, and also include the new way with two images for day & night delorean.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-08 at 07:46 PM.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    incubus26jc (2015-01-08), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-09), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), Marty McFly (2015-01-09)

  11. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    That doesn't make sense LOL..
    When you add the function to the weather conditions, is this exactly what you are adding?:
    createDelorean(); // Delorean

    Are you adding this to the correct place in the animations.js file? Remember there is 2 sets of weather conditions (so 2 of every weather condition), one for iph4/4S and one for iph5/5S/6/6plus. But mind you this wouldn't make all the animations disappear.

    You must have missed something or miss spelled something or forgot to put semi-colon somewhere or.....
    I checked my instructions and all seems good.

    Sorry I don't really know how to help.

    EDIT

    Ok I just used my instructions and found the issue:

    The issue will happen if you copy & past from the pdf file, this part:

    2. In all the .html files (3 of them), add the deloreanContainer div, I put it directly above the “twilightBG” div:
    <div id="deloreanContainer”></div>
    <div id="twilightBG" class="fade-out"></div>


    Don't know what happened here but if you look real close you will see something wrong with the inverted commas after "deloreanContainer", it looks like it's italic or something.
    So please delete this inverted comma and type a new one:
    <div id="deloreanContainer"></div>

    Sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened.
    You are correct sir. I couldn't tell until i pasted it in notepad++. I'm re-doing the whole thing now to see if that was my problem when i tried it. Thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to incubus26jc For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08)

  13. #2848
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    That doesn't make sense LOL..
    When you add the function to the weather conditions, is this exactly what you are adding?:
    createDelorean(); // Delorean

    Are you adding this to the correct place in the animations.js file? Remember there is 2 sets of weather conditions (so 2 of every weather condition), one for iph4/4S and one for iph5/5S/6/6plus. But mind you this wouldn't make all the animations disappear.

    You must have missed something or miss spelled something or forgot to put semi-colon somewhere or.....
    I checked my instructions and all seems good.

    Sorry I don't really know how to help.

    EDIT

    Ok I just used my instructions and found the issue:

    The issue will happen if you copy & past from the pdf file, this part:

    2. In all the .html files (3 of them), add the deloreanContainer div, I put it directly above the “twilightBG” div:
    <div id="deloreanContainer”></div>
    <div id="twilightBG" class="fade-out"></div>


    Don't know what happened here but if you look real close you will see something wrong with the inverted commas after "deloreanContainer", it looks like it's italic or something.
    So please delete this inverted comma and type a new one:
    <div id="deloreanContainer"></div>

    Sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened.
    I will redo the instructions tomorrow, and also include the new way with two images for day & night delorean.
    That was it, immediately i see Delorean :-



    I love the way it moves it's a beautiful thing . Thanks Ian, it's a good thing i asked, i would never have gotten it.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-01-08 at 08:13 PM.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), Marty McFly (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-08)

  15. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    That was it, immediately i see Delorean :
    I love the way it moves it's a beautiful thing . Thanks Ian, it's a good thing i asked, i would never have gotten it.
    When I ran through me instructions, as soon as I copied & pasted the code into my html editor I got this message (screen shot below), that told be that something wasn't right.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2015-01-09-3.44.04-am.png  

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-01-08), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), Marty McFly (2015-01-09)

  17. #2850
    Just tried it again. I finally see something but it isn't a Delorean, its a white outlined box!! haha

    EDIT: Forgot your instructions regarding the 2 images. I put the 2 images in but forgot to edit the code to point to them instead of single image

    EDIT: Yay!! Finally. I can't believe that a week of banging my head against the wall because i wanted this to work so badly and people telling me that it works. All came down to a "
    Thanks again Ian
    Last edited by incubus26jc; 2015-01-08 at 09:13 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incubus26jc For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

  19. #2851
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    When I ran through me instructions, as soon as I copied & pasted the code into my html editor I got this message (screen shot below), that told be that something wasn't right.

    PDF format auto converts inverted commas, Ian. Had to abandon pdf as a source for sharing code. Bummer.

  20. #2852
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    .....@Ian, Dacal....my phone thanks you.

    ....and Blue, too! for his widget mod, it shur is purty!
    Share it please

  21. #2853
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Share it please
    this is hot

  22. #2854
    Hi guys.

    I tested some things with groovylock+ clock update.
    If we know insomnia does the thing but its draining your battery a little.

    I found another way to keep the clock running with groovylock +
    Its with ACTIVATOR.

    Just go to settings activator and do the following ....

    1 - choose on lockscreen
    2 - choose device locked (sleepbutton or timed out)
    3 - choose Wifi activate switch

    That way it keeps wifi on, while in sleepmode. (Same as insomnia)
    When you press the phone out off sleepmode (lockscreen) it will refresh the clock.

    Now testing if the battery less draining, but it does work also.
    Just sharing my findings.
    Last edited by Platini2000; 2015-01-09 at 12:27 AM.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-09), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), NewD (2015-01-09)

  24. #2855
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    this is hot
    What you mean with hot?

  25. #2856
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    What you mean with hot?
    hahha wtf bot you but the sbhtml LMAO haahha

  26. #2857
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    bot=not 😂😂😂😂

  27. #2858
    Ian, is this the line i would edit if i wanted the delorean to speed up sooner?
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(.98,0,1,.18);
    If so, what changes would i make? Thanks

  28. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by incubus26jc View Post
    Ian, is this the line i would edit if i wanted the delorean to speed up sooner?
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(.98,0,1,.18);
    If so, what changes would i make? Thanks
    Yes, but "cubic-bezier" for me is hard to picture in my head what the "curve" looks like, so I use this website:
    CSS cubic-bezier Builder

    or this one (use the "left" button to preview your curve).
    Ceaser - CSS Easing Animation Tool - Matthew Lein

    If you can't get it exactly with the bezier-curve, then you can also play with this (but these are more for the overall timing):
    Code:
    -webkit-animation: delorean_anim 100s linear;
    And this:
    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes delorean_anim {
    0% { -webkit-transform: translate(-80px, -20px) scale(0.3, 0.3) rotate(0deg)  }
    20% { -webkit-transform: translate(450px, 150px) scale(3.0, 3.0) rotate(10deg)  }
    100% { -webkit-transform: translate(450px, 150px) scale(3.0, 3.0) rotate(10deg)  }
    }
    The reason it is set to 20% is, effectively 20% is the end of the animation (20 seconds, (20% of 100 seconds)), the other 80 seconds it's just waiting off screen before starting again, so you could speed the whole animation by lowering the 20% to say 15%.

    Have fun playing.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-09 at 04:32 AM.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    incubus26jc (2015-01-09), kristatos (2015-01-10), lostinthemes (2015-01-12), Marty McFly (2015-01-09)

  30. #2860
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Any fix for this ?, Delorean keeps reversing and getting stuck up in the the top left corner . I turned reverse animations off and it's still happening:-


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2015-01-09)

Page 143 of 614 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •