Page 142 of 614 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 12265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Thanks Ian,forgot it!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Is this the same way Chevy did it (automatically)? Or are you talking about a switch in the config file? Please post the code.

This is what Chevy had, seems to work fine:
    [/COLOR]
    Actually Ian - that's code I worked with Jake on that I passed on to Chevy. .. But in the end it wouldn't work accurately for original GroovyLock and LockHTML3 (per Chevy's testing in his mod of the base)... So King, Chevy and I agreed to abandoning the 'DUAL MODE' or 'AUTO SENSING' code and I built a safer method by using a SWITCH in the main.js with a variable in the config.js.. It has been tested thoroughly now and has been implemented into the new 02_WidgetWeather_Base.. for release in Cydia shortly. King (and I) just want to make sure Dacal is okay with it - and signs off on it before it goes to Cydia - since it's his original widget/code for the base that I changed.

It's not a simple rework for anyone without some code experience.. You have to move ALL of the weather info parsing from obj.updatetimestring down to the color change stuff OUT of 'function updateWeather()' and into a variable array called 'weatherHandler'... placed above or below a newly written updateWeather ()...

So in main js:
    Code:
    var weatherHandler = { ..... all parsing code here ...... };

function updateWeather() {
            var files = "widgetweather.xml";
            //var files = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; /* use this for multilocation only-see below */

switch (GroovyLockPlus) {
                    case true: 
                            groovyAPI.do ( { read: files }, weatherHandler ); 
                    break;
                    case false: 
                            if (XML_TEST == true) { url = files; }
                            else { url = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/" + files; }
                            jQuery.get(url, weatherHandler).fail(function () {
                                    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = "No widgetweather.xml file !"; 
                            }); 
                    break;
            } 
            // REINITIALIZE THE TIMER TO NOT LAUNCH MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF THE FUNCTION      
            clearTimeout(refreshTimer); 
            refreshTimer = setTimeout(updateWeather, 30*1000);
    }
    Then in the config.js add:
    Code:
     var GroovyLockPlus = false; // TRUE only for use with Groovylock+
    Dacal's new base uses the 'function updateWeather_XML()' but UniAW widgets use updateWeather without the '_XML'.. that's why I didn't include it above.. This switch works in every scenario - so it's more 'bullet proof' which is what KOH wanted for the new WW2 base.

EDITED:
    Also IF your mod is based on Dacal's new multilocation addition which he also added to UniAW7rc9 - which is a base to a lot of Marty's recent work too.. then you have to change the variable declaration for 'files' (in the main.js) to the below....
    Code:
    var files = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml";
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-01-07 at 06:40 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-06), chevymusclecar (2015-01-07), King_O_Hill (2015-01-06), Marty McFly (2015-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Thanks for the response,

when you say its better, than its better for me too
    Try this. Open touch.js. Near the top, look for "Function StartTouch()". In there, you want to "comment out" this line by adding two slashes in front of it...

Code:
    //document.getElementById("Day0Icon").addEventListener(touchmode, touchswitch, false);
    That will disable the Day0Icon touch to switch to Yahoo data.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

TiLT1oNE (2015-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Try this. Open touch.js. Near the top, look for "Function StartTouch()". In there, you want to "comment out" this line by adding two slashes in front of it...

Code:
    //document.getElementById("Day0Icon").addEventListener(touchmode, touchswitch, false);
    That will disable the Day0Icon touch to switch to Yahoo data.
    Thanks alot Marty,

I tried your MoonPhaseText code, and I cant hide it with "display: none;". I can only change the position with the top or left value, but I cant completely hide it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (2015-01-07)

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Thanks alot Marty,

I tried your MoonPhaseText code, and I cant hide it with "display: none;". I can only change the position with the top or left value, but I cant completely hide it.
    It's becuase it's set in the Javascript. During the day it shows UV Index while at night it shows Moon Phase Text. What are you after? UVindex all the time or neither?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-07)

BTY, Dacal informed me that he looked at the rainyday code a while back, he also cannot get it to stop!

I looked at the site for the rainyday script and this issue was reported but the reply ("added the enhancement") makes no sense to me, can't find anything in the script to stop it.

I've contacted the Developer. Hopefully I will hear back.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-07), King_O_Hill (2015-01-07)

wow very impressing work done here,i got a lot catching up to do till i get my phone
    where can i buy you guys a coffee/beer?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-07), lostinthemes (2015-01-08), NewD (2015-01-07)

Hi
    Of topic a bit
    But does anyone know how to resize the seconds light ring?

I have shrunk the clock to 320x320
    But cannot get the seconds light ring to fit

Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi
    Of topic a bit
    But does anyone know how to resize the seconds light ring?

I have shrunk the clock to 320x320
    But cannot get the seconds light ring to fit

Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks very much
    The clock image is 640X640 and scaled down to 320X320 in css (for retina), so I'm not really sure what you mean by "shrunk the clock to 320x320"?

Anyway, in the Style.css for your phone type, the width's & height's for "#secondhand_light" and ".sec" should be all the same.
    Then play with the "#top" and "#left" settings for "#secondhand_light" to re-position the new smaller lightRing.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-07 at 05:43 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-01-07), Marty McFly (2015-01-08), NewD (2015-01-07), shamjosh (2015-01-07)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

One other thing about the Switch for GroovyLock+ vs All other LS players code from the last page.. IF your mod is based on Dacal's new multilocation addition which he also added to UniAW7rc9 - which is a base to a lot of Marty's work too.. then you have to change the variable declaration for 'files' (in the main.js) to the below....
    Code:
    var files = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml";
    I've added this to original post too.. and linked that post in my signature if others want to find it..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08), Marty McFly (2015-01-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cylance View Post
    have you tried to set a black Respring-Logo in full Wallpapersize?
    Here are some ProgressUI-Logos with black Background i made for someone in CORE-Thread.
    Extract, copy to your Themes-Folder and activate in Winterboard

iPhone 6

iPhone 6+

maybe it works for you.
    Thank you for the help, I appreciate it. I unarchived this put in themes and checked it in Winterboard but the wallpaper doesnt fill the whole screen, I still have the top 2 inches of the screen as a white wallpaper. Any ideas? Ian & Dacal, sorry for putting up non UniAW related posts but this bright white light is killing me
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2015-01-07 at 10:16 PM.

The clock image is 640X640 and scaled down to 320X320 in css (for retina), so I'm not really sure what you mean by "shrunk the clock to 320x320"?

Anyway, in the Style.css for your phone type, the width's & height's for "#secondhand_light" and ".sec" should be all the same.
    Then play with the "#top" and "#left" settings for "#secondhand_light" to re-position the new smaller lightRing.
    Hi Ian

Thanks it worked a treat

22. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

No Matter what i do i can't get the Delorean mod to work, i've done it about 20 times and all i get in the end is shown in screen shot below:-

As you can see there's no animation at all after. I know i put all the necessary files the right place, i checked them many times . It just will not work .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-01-08 at 06:55 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2015-01-08)

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    No Matter what i do i can't get the Delorean mod to work, i've done it about 20 times and all i get in the end is shown in screen shot below:-

As you can see there's no animation at all after. I know i put all the necessary files the right place, i checked them many times . It just will not work .
    Is this a mod you downloaded and it's not working "right out of the box" or you tried adding the Delorean to UniAW yourself?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

Is this a mod you downloaded and it's not working "right out of the box" or you tried adding the Delorean to UniAW yourself?
    Hi Marty, did you (or anybody) follow my pdf instructions? maybe I miss or miss spell something?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-08 at 10:32 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), Marty McFly (2015-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    I still have the top 2 inches of the screen as a white wallpaper.

You can try to resize the png's in the zip e.g. in Photoshop so that it fit's your Screen

@Marty McFly
    In UniAW7 Address and Delorean.theme, how can I remove the street number at address?

I've contacted the Developer. Hopefully I will hear back.
    Marty, David recons It’s also impossible to reinitialize the rainyday script after the first launch.

You might want to also let the author know about this too.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09), Marty McFly (2015-01-08)

.....@Ian, Dacal....my phone thanks you.

....and Blue, too! for his widget mod, it shur is purty!
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-01-08 at 01:50 PM.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-08), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08), Best01 (2015-01-09), Marty McFly (2015-01-08), SHARON1O (2015-01-08)

Hi Marty, did you (or anybody) follow my pdf instructions? maybe I miss or miss spell something?
    I followed them to a "T". They were perfect. No problem there.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-08), King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

Page 142 of 614 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast