Page 133 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    You can. But I don't think the 'movement' of the astronaut will look good for the Delorean.
    I concur

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  3. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Marty. Would it be possible for you to add the code you used for 6.4 to get addresses to uniaw7. I miss that feature. Thanks.
    Good thing about WW2.0 is that street address is now in the XML file so an additional JSON call to Yahoo is no longer needed. Having said that, I can certainly add it for you. Do you have a specific mod you are using? If so, post a link. If you just want me to add it to the stock version on page #1, I can do that too. Just let me know

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-02), bliken (2015-01-02), Boots (2015-01-03), dmick89 (2015-01-03), King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), signori (2015-01-02)

  5. #2643
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Good thing about WW2.0 is that street address is now in the XML file so an additional JSON call to Yahoo is no longer needed. Having said that, I can certainly add it for you. Do you have a specific mod you are using? If so, post a link. If you just want me to add it to the stock version on page #1, I can do that too. Just let me know
    Awesome. I guess you can add it to the UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6 running IOS 8 on the first page. I am using the widget on my 6+. Thanks so much.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  7. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Happy New Year!

    UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ BTTF

    Only for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ If you're not running the + versions, there is a BTTF mod of RC9 shared in the thread that will work for you.

    Credit to Ian/Dacal & UniAW team
    Credit to Marty McFly for fixing the Night Delorean in RC10

    I just modded the Night Delorean image, and made the Hill Valley Sign. I have the config set up the way I like to run animations only. Lots of stuff I have turned off. Explore the config.js and tweak it to your preferences.



    DropBox: UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ - BTTF
    Hi Orange,

    Can you please do me a favour, that screeni looks so bomb :

    http://i.imgur.com/wxgkKkD.png

    I think that is your UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ - BTTF sbhtml theme together with the BTTF Time Circuit iWidget. Would it be possible to have the RC9 version of that UNiAW mod, together with that iwidget, but in one sbhtml theme? So that we dont need iWidget

  8. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Awesome. I guess you can add it to the UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6 running IOS 8 on the first page. I am using the widget on my 6+. Thanks so much.
    Here you go bro. Street address added to "UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6 running IOS 8" on page #1....

    -new-1.png

    Switch in config.js/Options.plist to turn it on/off. Should work with all size phones on LS, SB and iWidget

    Download: UniAW7 Address.theme

    Enjoy!

  9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-09), <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-02), bliken (2015-01-02), Boots (2015-01-03), chevymusclecar (2015-01-02), Darrenrooster (2015-01-03), DEH (2015-01-02), dmick89 (2015-01-03), kristatos (2015-01-02), lostinthemes (2015-01-07), Mary48336 (2015-01-03), menard_00 (2015-01-03), orangefreddie (2015-01-02), signori (2015-01-02), TiLT1oNE (2015-01-02)

  10. #2646
    Sorry guys, my internet is very bad tonight, looks like I'll have to post new link in the morning (1:20am here now) as the upload has been stuck on 35 minutes remaining for the last 35 minutes LOL..

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-01-03), King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  12. #2647
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Here you go bro. Street address added to "UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6 running IOS 8" on page #1....

    -new-1.png

    Switch in config.js/Options.plist to turn it on/off. Should work with all size phones on LS, SB and iWidget



    Download: UniAW7 Address.theme

    Enjoy!
    looks nice ! this is not for groovy board + or gorrvylock + ?? it it for the standard uniaw ?
    i have 6 plus and the new groovy board + running without resprings so i think this is not for me ! to bad hope so se it on my phone

  13. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    looks nice ! this is not for groovy board + or gorrvylock + ?? it it for the standard uniaw ?
    i have 6 plus and the new groovy board + running without resprings so i think this is not for me ! to bad hope so se it on my phone
    Just change the one line of code in the main.js file. It's been posted a million times now & I'll cry if I see it again.
    Look at post 2632, it's the same code.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-02 at 06:51 PM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  15. #2649
    Ah, finished uploading at last.

    Here is the correct link the Marty's mod with the delorean (daytime only but Marty can change it if he wants.).

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gav5d1n7dd...OREAN.zip?dl=0

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-01-03), JoeGee278 (2015-01-02), King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), kristatos (2015-01-02), Marty McFly (2015-01-02), orangefreddie (2015-01-02), signori (2015-01-03)

  17. #2650
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Here you go bro. Street address added to "UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6 running IOS 8" on page #1....

    -new-1.png

    Switch in config.js/Options.plist to turn it on/off. Should work with all size phones on LS, SB and iWidget

    Download: UniAW7 Address.theme

    Enjoy!
    Thanks so much Marty. I was wondering if it is possible to add the rainday code to uniaw7. Could I copy it from uniaw6.4 or do you have to modify the code to get it to work.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2015-01-02), NewD (2015-01-02)

  19. #2651
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Just change the one line of code in the main.js file. It's been posted a million times now & I'll cry if I see it again.
    Look at post 2632, it's the same code.
    Thanks and sorry for asking

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-02), Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  21. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Happy New Year everyone! Thank you Ian and Dacal.

    Attachment 689870
    Hi Marty,

    is t hat UNiAW7? When yes please can you share that? When no would it be possible to convert that to UNiAW7, I really love that LS, and I miss that LS

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2015-01-02)

  23. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks so much Marty. I was wondering if it is possible to add the rainday code to uniaw7. Could I copy it from uniaw6.4 or do you have to modify the code to get it to work.
    I tried at one point to add RainyDay to UniAW7 and it wasn't working. It was a while ago so I will try again

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), NewD (2015-01-02), signori (2015-01-02)

  25. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi Marty,

    is t hat UNiAW7? When yes please can you share that? When no would it be possible to convert that to UNiAW7, I really love that LS, and I miss that LS
    Thanks for the kind words. Sure thing, happy to share. I'm actually not sure why I haven't posted this already lol. Probably cause it's always a work in progress. I use this as my personal LS so I'm always tweaking

    This is Marty-Dacal Mod UniAW7 RC9.theme. Couple of notes as always...

    - iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 only. Sorry everyone. Haven't gotten around to the other CSS files.

    - WidgetWeather 2 is required.

    - I haven't tested anything outside of the existing config.js settings.

    - This is not for the new GL+. I agree with Ian - lol. I think I'll cry if I see the convert code again - it's everywhere if someone wants to do it. I'm on iPh5s and running Convergence and SBHTML still.

    - Tap the Weather Icon to switch between WW and Yahoo.

    A few things have been updated since this video but it still shows all the features...



    Thanks to Ian and Dacal as always. None of this happens without them. Special thanks to Chevy for the AWESOME icons!

    Download Link: Marty-Dacal Mod UniAW7 RC9.theme

    Enjoy!

    EDIT: Don't forget that I posted a UniAW7 version of the Marty-Dacal mod on page 32, post #621. Not the same as this one as you can see in the video but here's the link to the OP anyway: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7162594

    EDIT2: Ah poo! Just realized I left var iPhoneType = "iPh6"; in config.js. Technically it should be left as var iPhoneType = "auto";

  26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-03), chevymusclecar (2015-01-02), Darrenrooster (2015-01-03), ferlop15 (2015-01-02), King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), kristatos (2015-01-02), lostinthemes (2015-01-07), Mary48336 (2015-01-03), orangefreddie (2015-01-02), TiLT1oNE (2015-01-02)

  27. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ah, finished uploading at last.

    Here is the correct link the Marty's mod with the delorean (daytime only but Marty can change it if he wants.).

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gav5d1n7dd...OREAN.zip?dl=0
    Ian, you are my hero....


  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2015-01-03), King_O_Hill (2015-01-02), orangefreddie (2015-01-02)

  29. #2656
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I tried at one point to add RainyDay to UniAW7 and it wasn't working. It was a while ago so I will try again
    Thanks. I am sorry for being a pain. I really miss your WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 McFly Rainy Day theme. It won't work with groovylock+. I was using your theme on my 6+ with the older groovylock. So hopefully if you have anytime in the future you could convert it for uniaw7. One day I hope. Thanks very much.

  30. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Sure thing, happy to share. I'm actually not sure why I haven't posted this already lol. Probably cause it's always a work in progress. I use this as my personal LS so I'm always tweaking

    This is Marty-Dacal Mod UniAW7 RC9.theme. Couple of notes as always...

    - iPhone 5 only. Sorry everyone. Haven't gotten around to the other CSS files.

    - WidgetWeather 2 is required.

    - I haven't tested anything outside of the existing config.js settings.

    - This is not for the new GL+. I agree with Ian - lol. I think I'll cry if I see the convert code again - it's everywhere if someone wants to do it. I'm on iPh5s and running Convergence and SBHTML still.

    - Tap the Weather Icon to switch between WW and Yahoo.

    A few things have been updated since this video but it still shows all the features...



    Thanks to Ian and Dacal as always. None of this happens without them. Special thanks to Chevy for the AWESOME icons!

    Download Link: Marty-Dacal Mod UniAW7 RC9.theme

    Enjoy!

    EDIT: Don't forget that I posted a UniAW7 version of the Marty-Dacal mod on page 32, post #621. Not the same as this one as you can see in the video but here's the link to the OP anyway: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7162594
    Thanks alot Marty, but Im on an i6 :/ Is it much work to get that running on an i6 ?

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2015-01-03)

  32. #2658
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks. I am sorry for being a pain. I really miss your WidgetWeather UniAW6.4 McFly Rainy Day theme. It won't work with groovylock+. I was using your theme on my 6+ with the older groovylock. So hopefully if you have anytime in the future you could convert it for uniaw7. One day I hope. Thanks very much.
    To be clear here, since we went through a lot of testing of that widget for Signori in the thread I created for troubleshooting, ...... The WidgetWeather_UniAW6.4 McFly Rainy Day theme works PERFECTLY in GL+ too with the added code line - on any phone in the US.. For some reason coordinates in WW from England (where Simon is now) and Canada (where I'm pretty sure Signori is) are not working - the widget goes offline into DEMO mode. So that's very weird. But that widget DOES work with the simple code line updgrade for GL+ - in US.

  33. #2659
    Yes it does work on my 6+ in the US. With the code that Grant listed.

    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1420236063.259871.jpg

  34. #2660
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Getting any widget from iPhone5/5S converted for i6 or i6+ is fairly easy to do on your own... It won't get you 100% of the way there and you may have to move a couple of other items in the .css file.. But you'll be 93% complete...

    In the Style folder in the widget.. Look for Style.css or iPhone5.css and with move the file to your Computer with iFuxBox or CyberDuck.. In your computer with NotePad++ on PC or TacoHtmlEdit, BBEdit or TextWrangler on your Mac.. open the file..

    To go from 5/5S screen size to 6 or 6+:
    Locate the FIND command..
    Step 1 -
    In the top box (find) write: 320
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 375 (for an iPhone 6) or 414 (for an iPhone 6+)
    -------HIT "REPLACE ALL"

    Step 2-
    In the top box again (find) write: 568
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 667 (for an iPhone 6) or 736 (for an iPhone 6+).
    ------HIT "REPLACE ALL"...

    To go from 6 screen size to 6+::
    Locate the FIND command..
    Step 1 -
    In the top box (find) write: 375
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 414 (for an iPhone 6+)
    -------HIT "REPLACE ALL"

    Step 2-
    In the top box again (find) write: 667
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 736 (for an iPhone 6+).
    ------HIT "REPLACE ALL"...

    To go from 6+ screen size down to 6::
    Locate the FIND command..
    Step 1 -
    In the top box (find) write: 414
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 375 (for an iPhone 6)
    -------HIT "REPLACE ALL"

    Step 2-
    In the top box again (find) write: 736
    In the bottom box (replace) write: 667 (for an iPhone 6).
    ------HIT "REPLACE ALL"...

    Step 3 - for ANY conversion-
    Hit save on the file, move it back to your phone (after making a backup of the original).. let it replace the file when it asks you to OVERWRITE..

    RESPRING and ENJOY!! There may be a few elements in that iPhone5.css file that you need to manually edit to the best place.. But that's all part of your learning how to mod your stuff without waiting on someone else to do it for you!

    Have fun!
    Grant
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-01-03 at 06:40 PM.

  35. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-07), bliken (2015-01-02), Boots (2015-01-03), broflok (2015-07-03), burrzoo (2015-02-02), Charun (2015-01-22), Dexy88 (2015-01-15), jawonder (2015-01-02), Jupp (2015-01-07), kristatos (2015-01-03), lostinthemes (2015-01-07), Marty McFly (2015-01-03), oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-06), orangefreddie (2015-01-03), Palmin (2015-01-08), Related Addict (2015-01-03), Rumpelstilskin (2015-01-07), SHARON1O (2015-01-03), slowten (2015-01-09)

Page 133 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •