Page 125 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by starholk View Post
    Hi. I have a iPhone 6 and i use groovyboard. I cant get IT to work in fullscreen. With core theme it works in fullscreen but not with this. Sorry for my bad english and that im a newbie.
    hi all

i have same problem and i have also I6 ios 8.1.1 last version UniAW==> UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6

/* SCREEN SIZE */
    var iPhoneType = "auto"; // "auto", "iPh4", iPh5", "iPh6" or "iPh6Plus".

try iPh6 after clean and respring same ..

-img_0134.jpg
    best regards

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hi all

i have same problem and i have also I6 ios 8.1.1 last version UniAW==> UniAW7 for iPhone 4, 5 & 6

/* SCREEN SIZE */
    var iPhoneType = "auto"; // "auto", "iPh4", iPh5", "iPh6" or "iPh6Plus".

try iPh6 after clean and respring same ..

-img_0134.jpg
    best regards
    Your issue is not the same, it just looks like the frost.png is not re-sizing correctly for you.
    I just tested the frost.png on the Mac with all phone sizes and it re-sizes correctly for all phones, maybe some issue with your mod.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2014-12-29), King_O_Hill (2014-12-29)

sorry Ian i see in my wallpaper
    and change Css/Style6.css and Css/Animations6.css

but why not put in automatic i dont know ???

thanks
    -img_0137.jpg- -img_0139.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0135.jpg   -img_0136.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there. Everything seems to be working great so far. But I have one problem with groovyboard+ running uniaw7 theme. Sometimes when I unlock my phone the widget doesn't appear and very thing is white behind the icons. I have to respring to get the widget back. I am using day night wallpapers. I never had this problem before.Not sure if it GB or the widget.

Hey I just need leaf animation instead of Dandelion..How? (for uniaw7) Thank you

Problem solved. In the wallpaper.html file i changet to style6.css and animation6.css then IT works.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to starholk For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2014-12-29)

Ian, on the timed walls, is it possible that the WebKit transform x in the css has not been coded to account for the larger width of the new screens? I haven't had a look at it myself, but I'm betting that's the cause of the offscreen scrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. Everything seems to be working great so far. But I have one problem with groovyboard+ running uniaw7 theme. Sometimes when I unlock my phone the widget doesn't appear and very thing is white behind the icons. I have to respring to get the widget back. I am using day night wallpapers. I never had this problem before.Not sure if it GB or the widget.
    Yes bro, I've answered this a few times. This is because when your device sleeps, Apple is stopping all js timers to conserve battery I'd imagine. There is currently no fix for this.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

signori (2014-12-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes bro, I've answered this a few times. This is because when your device sleeps, Apple is stopping all js timers to conserve battery I'd imagine. There is currently no fix for this.
    Sorry. I thought this would only happen on the LS. Another reason is I am using Marty's ezra widgets converted to work with uniaw7. I thought only the framed area of the widget would have this problem. Thanks for the info. Better then getting resprings that's for sure.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-29), NewD (2014-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by TruthDivine666 View Post
    Use uniAW in CORE theme iwidget, on HomeScreen and normally get between 1&3 resprings, with heavy usage, per day(iPhone6 8.1.1).. Running Junes LockBuilderEvo8 with FullScreen Animated Weather Cydget and and have had 0 resprings over 24hrs with steady rain animation.. Think that it's still uses uniAw with Cydgets.. Jus thought I'd share!!Attachment 689011
    I do not use any form of uniAw for weather animations.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthDivine666 View Post
    Somebody said that June uses a older version of UniAw with his LockBuilderEvo8.. I attached a pic.. If I was to get this current version of UniAw, would the animation look better?? Barely can see the rain drops!! Thanks in advance!!Attachment 689400
    It's not uniAw.. If you want to adjust rain drops, change the width and height or even color of .rain in the ani.css
    var/mobile/Library/LBEvoAnimations/Weather Animation/styles.

Also the LB thread is here. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...vo-ios8-7.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-12-29)

Is there a minimum temp for birds to show?
    Last edited by incubus26jc; 2014-12-29 at 08:31 PM.

Hey All! Don't come on the forum much but wanna ask a quick question. Is there a Animation only iWidget floating around?

Thanks

wow 1 day and 0 respring with the new groovylock+ and groovy board+
    the groovylock+ is still a bit buggy, black screen no info but ca live with it, it will get better, this is first beta, so there is hope.
    groovyboard+ is better, but not perfect also blank screen sometimes

If they wood make iwidgets+ it wood be better, widget work with touch forecast/moon, groovyboard+/sbhtml dont......
    Big thanks to the developers
    Last edited by sju; 2014-12-29 at 08:47 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-29), NewD (2014-12-29)

Thanks

So I turned off the day night wallpapers in the Config.js. Put none instead. I am running full animations only on the SB and the white screen doesn't appear anymore. I guess because the timers don't work anymore and thats causing the white screen behind the icons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-29)

Thanks

So I turned off the day night wallpapers in the Config.js. Put none instead. I am running full animations only on the SB and the white screen doesn't appear anymore. I guess because the timers don't work anymore and thats causing the white screen behind the icons.
    in the setting you can set no weather wallpaper or timed walls but use own wallpaper, maybe i will try, but i love the weather walls, so will waith a bit to se how offen i se white walls, or maybe someone can fix the timer !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    in the setting you can set no weather wallpaper or timed walls but use own wallpaper, maybe i will try, but i love the weather walls, so will waith a bit to se how offen i se white walls, or maybe someone can fix the timer !!
    I never used time walls. Just weather walls or day night walls on the LS. I only every ran full animations only iwidget so I never had any walls set for the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Hey All! Don't come on the forum much but wanna ask a quick question. Is there a Animation only iWidget floating around?
    Hey!

Read post #1!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (2014-12-31)

Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?
    I think NewD missed out a part in his instructions:

In the updateWeather function, change to this:
    obj.updatetimestring = data.xml.currentcondition.updatetimestring.value;
    Ian, is this something that has to be changed if using New's GL+ version of RC10? If so, where is this located? Thx

Disregard this post. Went back a few pages and found answer.
    Last edited by Mike2130; 2014-12-29 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks

I never used time walls. Just weather walls or day night walls on the LS. I only every ran full animations only iwidget so I never had any walls set for the SB.
    just tryout to change from withdrawals to user wall, my own wallpaper from settings, and still black screen on the groovylock+, !!!
    timer error !!! maybe not ?

Page 125 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast