Page 122 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    So, I installed LockHTML4, tried it with CORE UniaW 3.3 and bummm, already a problem, my notifications disappeared from the LS. In LockHTML settings, I have enabled notifications under UniaW and also set coordinates for notifications, starting with 262 and ending with 800, as these numbers worked just fine with LockHTML3.....seen that I am not the only one with this bug, so it seams, that I will have to wait for an update....
    confirmed

  2. #2422
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. It must have a capital 'W'.. Wallpaper.html
    Thank so much, now work fine!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ??? Are you using a translator program? What you wrote there is not understandable English. Please retry.

    ....it is true, I am using a translator....my English school, I apologize, sorry!

    I try again: If I notice a problem, something that does not work well, I can write it? or go off-topic ??

    thanks again

  3. #2423
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    ....it is true, I am using a translator....my English school, I apologize, sorry!

    I try again: If I notice a problem, something that does not work well, I can write it? or go off-topic ??

    thanks again
    Certainly, ask questions. No problem. 😃

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-27)

  5. #2424
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's a huge improvement over LockHTML3 & now a serious contender, bush has done a great job with this update.
    The only bug I ve noticed till now,is that the ls time delay doesn't work properly.
    I set to 40 sec and it locks after 1 min.
    Is there any other tweak for ls delay for ios8,cause I use again lock html 3?

  6. #2425
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default UniAW7rc10_Groovylock
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Certainly, ask questions. No problem. ��
    ok thank so much!!!
    Maybe can serve to developers....iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1 with UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in LS full animation, I noticed this: the clock (digital or analog) does not update, to get the update I have to unlock the device.
    I do not know why and what depends, someone found the same thing?

  7. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    ok thank so much!!!
    Maybe can serve to developers....iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1 with UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in LS full animation, I noticed this: the clock (digital or analog) does not update, to get the update I have to unlock the device.
    I do not know why and what depends, someone found the same thing?
    Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?
    I think NewD missed out a part in his instructions:

    In the updateWeather function, change to this:
    obj.updatetimestring = data.xml.currentcondition.updatetimestring.value;
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-28 at 06:40 AM.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), metaserph (2014-12-28), NewD (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  9. #2427
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?
    I think NewD missed out a part in his instructions:

    In the updateWeather function, change to this:
    obj.updatetimestring = data.xml.currentcondition.updatetimestring.value;
    Thanks so much, Ian!. But all my clocks are running fine with the rc10 GL+ version updated for us from Dacal's rc10 for normal GL.

    But you're right - that for converting other widgets - I should include that code change.

    Thanks, m8!
    Grant

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  11. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Sorry for spamming, 'smoky' weather condition, ....kinda cool!



    you have to share this. iPhone 6+ though.

  12. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks so much, Ian!. But all my clocks are running fine with the rc10 GL+ version updated for us from Dacal's rc10 for normal GL.
    But you're right - that for converting other widgets - I should include that code change.
    Thanks, m8!
    Grant
    Yes the one coded by Dacal will update fine as it already has this code, I was just posting incase "Pibe77" converted his own theme following your instructions as in that case his clocks wouldn't work correctly without changing the obj.updatetimestring code.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-12-28), RKO1195 (2014-12-28)

  14. #2430
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Hey Ian. Is it possible to convert a uniaw 6.4 theme to work with the new groovylock. I read somewhere its not possible. Thanks

  15. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Ian. Is it possible to convert a uniaw 6.4 theme to work with the new groovylock. I read somewhere its not possible. Thanks
    Nothing is impossible but I'm no longer supporting 6.4, I don't want to go backwards & I see little point because when WKWebview gets sorted out all iphones will be able to run UniAW7 without the need for special 6+ versions, I'm just waiting to see what happens with WKWebView in iOS 8.2.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-29), chevymusclecar (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), menard_00 (2014-12-28)

  17. #2432
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?
    I think NewD missed out a part in his instructions:

    In the updateWeather function, change to this:
    obj.updatetimestring = data.xml.currentcondition.updatetimestring.value;
    Thanks for answer!
    I am using this: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock shared from NewD,
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For those of your interested in experiencing the stability, especially on your iPhone 6+, of GroovyCarrot's new WKWebView - and with Ian's permission he gave me this morning.. Below is a link to a version of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock. This one will ONLY work if you uninstall SBHTML, groovyAPI and GroovyLock - and replace them with the groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (formerly SBTHML) from here..

    Then place a copy of this widget in both the var/mobile/Library/Groovylock and var/mobile/Library/Groovyboard folders..
    CLICK HERE-->UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock+
    .....and choose it in the Settings/Preferences windows for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+. If it's not already there in the folder. Make sure there's both a LockBackground.html file AND a Wallpaper.html file. If not. Then just make a copy of the LockBackground.html and rename the copy Wallpaper.html.

    ALERT!!!!!!!! This version will ONLY work with the newer versions of GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ that Jake created - links above...

    YOU WILL OCCASIONALLY GET BLACK SCREENS on your LS from this version. It's still in BETA.. PLEASE DO NOT PM IAN OR DACAL or GROOVYCARROT FOR A FIX!! They're ON IT!!! It WILL work consistently on your Springboard with an occasional white screen..

    NO OTHER LOCKSCREENS YOU HAVE WILL WORK in GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ until some kind soul recodes them. So this is ONLY if you're a lover of UNIAW!!!

    All lovers of high animation 'should' notice no more respringing on your iPhone 6 or 6+ running the above. Please report back as your level of stability.

    Thanks, Ian, for supporting us giving this a test drive here!!! You have ALWAYS been interested in involving the community in beta work. Have always very much respected you, and now Jake too, for that!


    I have not converted or changed anything. If I unlock the device after 10-15-20 minutes the clock does not update if I do it after a few minutes work fine...


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-28 at 12:13 PM.

  18. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Thanks for answer!
    I am using this: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock shared from NewD,

    I have not converted or changed anything. If I unlock the device after 10-15-20 minutes the clock does not update if I do it after a few minutes work fine...

    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Not sure then, I know at present WKWebView breaks js timers but thought GC & Dacal found a way around it, maybe it's not 100% yet.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

  20. #2434
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default UniAW7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Not sure then, I know at present WKWebView breaks js timers but thought GC & Dacal found a way around it, maybe it's not 100% yet.
    To be clear I mean in the lockscreen, in SB no problem!
    Thanks so much

    Edit
    BTW All your work is great, with both... only animation in SB, full animation in LS and I never got any respring, thank you all!


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-28 at 12:49 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28)

  22. #2435
    I see in IOS8 that "sub pixels" are now supported in css, not so important for most of you but now you can make adjustments like top: 0.5px; Just saying.
    This comes in handy for centralising clock hands for example.

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-29), chevymusclecar (2014-12-29), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), Pibe77 (2014-12-28), RKO1195 (2014-12-28), SHARON1O (2014-12-30)

  24. #2436
    Loving this so much. No resprings since i did it!! Only a couple of questions so far. Nice work Guys!
    1. Any way to reduce the number of hot air balloons or spread them out?
    2. Any way to remove the pressure and dewpoint etc.. text that doesn't fit inside the background? Can't find the right setting in the js
    3. Any way to move the location of the city name to be under the time on the clock face?
    Thanks

    Last edited by incubus26jc; 2014-12-28 at 04:32 PM.

  25. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by incubus26jc View Post
    Loving this so much. No resprings since i did it!! Only a couple of questions so far. Nice work Guys!
    1. Any way to reduce the number of hot air balloons or spread them out?
    2. Any way to remove the pressure and dewpoint etc.. text that doesn't fit inside the background? Can't find the right setting in the js
    Thanks
    Balloons dont know, but the pressure and dewpoint etc. can you hide in the style.css. You can add the cmd "display: none" to the containers to hide those elements

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    incubus26jc (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28)

  27. #2438
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Been running GL+ version since Xmas day. Full animation and not one respring yet - thanks to all involved!

    Only thing I notice is when using timed walls. When the image comes to the end, it keeps going. This gives half image/ half blank.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419781713.993242.jpg
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

  28. #2439
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    Been running GL+ version since Xmas day. Full animation and not one respring yet - thanks to all involved!

    Only thing I notice is when using timed walls. When the image comes to the end, it keeps going. This gives half image/ half blank.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419781713.993242.jpg
    tryout it the other day ended up stuck on apple logo, restore rejailbreak, so if you mind telling what tweets you have on your phone so that i wi try to se if i can make this work, it is the most beautiful widget ever,
    ps on 6 plus and screensize is zoomet

  29. #2440
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    tryout it the other day ended up stuck on apple logo, restore rejailbreak, so if you mind telling what tweets you have on your phone so that i wi try to se if i can make this work, it is the most beautiful widget ever,
    ps on 6 plus and screensize is zoomet
    I am heavily tweaked so telling you all my tweaks would be difficult. Are you just wanting to know what I did to get my Lockscreen going?
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

Page 122 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •