Page 122 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    So, I installed LockHTML4, tried it with CORE UniaW 3.3 and bummm, already a problem, my notifications disappeared from the LS. In LockHTML settings, I have enabled notifications under UniaW and also set coordinates for notifications, starting with 262 and ending with 800, as these numbers worked just fine with LockHTML3.....seen that I am not the only one with this bug, so it seams, that I will have to wait for an update....
    confirmed

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. It must have a capital 'W'.. Wallpaper.html
    Thank so much, now work fine!!!!

??? Are you using a translator program? What you wrote there is not understandable English. Please retry.

....it is true, I am using a translator....my English school, I apologize, sorry!

I try again: If I notice a problem, something that does not work well, I can write it? or go off-topic ??

thanks again

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    ....it is true, I am using a translator....my English school, I apologize, sorry!

I try again: If I notice a problem, something that does not work well, I can write it? or go off-topic ??

thanks again
    Certainly, ask questions. No problem. 😃

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Pibe77 (2014-12-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's a huge improvement over LockHTML3 & now a serious contender, bush has done a great job with this update.
    The only bug I ve noticed till now,is that the ls time delay doesn't work properly.
    I set to 40 sec and it locks after 1 min.
    Is there any other tweak for ls delay for ios8,cause I use again lock html 3?

Thanks

Default UniAW7rc10_Groovylock
    Certainly, ask questions. No problem. ��
    ok thank so much!!!
    Maybe can serve to developers....iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1 with UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in LS full animation, I noticed this: the clock (digital or analog) does not update, to get the update I have to unlock the device.
    I do not know why and what depends, someone found the same thing?

ok thank so much!!!
    Maybe can serve to developers....iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1 with UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in LS full animation, I noticed this: the clock (digital or analog) does not update, to get the update I have to unlock the device.
    I do not know why and what depends, someone found the same thing?
    Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?
    I think NewD missed out a part in his instructions:

In the updateWeather function, change to this:
    obj.updatetimestring = data.xml.currentcondition.updatetimestring.value;
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-28 at 06:40 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-28), metaserph (2014-12-28), NewD (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Are you using the already converted theme, or did you do you own following NewD's instructions?

Thanks so much, Ian!. But all my clocks are running fine with the rc10 GL+ version updated for us from Dacal's rc10 for normal GL.

But you're right - that for converting other widgets - I should include that code change.

Thanks, m8!
    Grant

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Sorry for spamming, 'smoky' weather condition, ....kinda cool!

you have to share this. iPhone 6+ though.

Thanks so much, Ian!. But all my clocks are running fine with the rc10 GL+ version updated for us from Dacal's rc10 for normal GL.
    But you're right - that for converting other widgets - I should include that code change.
    Thanks, m8!
    Grant
    Yes the one coded by Dacal will update fine as it already has this code, I was just posting incase "Pibe77" converted his own theme following your instructions as in that case his clocks wouldn't work correctly without changing the obj.updatetimestring code.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-12-28), RKO1195 (2014-12-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Ian. Is it possible to convert a uniaw 6.4 theme to work with the new groovylock. I read somewhere its not possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Ian. Is it possible to convert a uniaw 6.4 theme to work with the new groovylock. I read somewhere its not possible. Thanks
    Nothing is impossible but I'm no longer supporting 6.4, I don't want to go backwards & I see little point because when WKWebview gets sorted out all iphones will be able to run UniAW7 without the need for special 6+ versions, I'm just waiting to see what happens with WKWebView in iOS 8.2.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-29), chevymusclecar (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), menard_00 (2014-12-28)

Thanks

Default UniAW7

Thanks for answer!
    I am using this: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock shared from NewD,
    For those of your interested in experiencing the stability, especially on your iPhone 6+, of GroovyCarrot's new WKWebView - and with Ian's permission he gave me this morning.. Below is a link to a version of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock. This one will ONLY work if you uninstall SBHTML, groovyAPI and GroovyLock - and replace them with the groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (formerly SBTHML) from here..

Then place a copy of this widget in both the var/mobile/Library/Groovylock and var/mobile/Library/Groovyboard folders..
    CLICK HERE-->UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock+
    .....and choose it in the Settings/Preferences windows for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+. If it's not already there in the folder. Make sure there's both a LockBackground.html file AND a Wallpaper.html file. If not. Then just make a copy of the LockBackground.html and rename the copy Wallpaper.html.

ALERT!!!!!!!! This version will ONLY work with the newer versions of GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ that Jake created - links above...

YOU WILL OCCASIONALLY GET BLACK SCREENS on your LS from this version. It's still in BETA.. PLEASE DO NOT PM IAN OR DACAL or GROOVYCARROT FOR A FIX!! They're ON IT!!! It WILL work consistently on your Springboard with an occasional white screen..

NO OTHER LOCKSCREENS YOU HAVE WILL WORK in GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ until some kind soul recodes them. So this is ONLY if you're a lover of UNIAW!!!

All lovers of high animation 'should' notice no more respringing on your iPhone 6 or 6+ running the above. Please report back as your level of stability.

Thanks, Ian, for supporting us giving this a test drive here!!! You have ALWAYS been interested in involving the community in beta work. Have always very much respected you, and now Jake too, for that!

I have not converted or changed anything. If I unlock the device after 10-15-20 minutes the clock does not update if I do it after a few minutes work fine...

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-28 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks for answer!
    I am using this: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock shared from NewD,

I have not converted or changed anything. If I unlock the device after 10-15-20 minutes the clock does not update if I do it after a few minutes work fine...

Not sure then, I know at present WKWebView breaks js timers but thought GC & Dacal found a way around it, maybe it's not 100% yet.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Pibe77 (2014-12-28)

Thanks

Default UniAW7
    Not sure then, I know at present WKWebView breaks js timers but thought GC & Dacal found a way around it, maybe it's not 100% yet.
    To be clear I mean in the lockscreen, in SB no problem!
    Thanks so much

Edit
    BTW All your work is great, with both... only animation in SB, full animation in LS and I never got any respring, thank you all!

Last edited by Pibe77; 2014-12-28 at 12:49 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-28)

I see in IOS8 that "sub pixels" are now supported in css, not so important for most of you but now you can make adjustments like top: 0.5px; Just saying.
    This comes in handy for centralising clock hands for example.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-29), chevymusclecar (2014-12-29), kristatos (2014-12-28), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), Pibe77 (2014-12-28), RKO1195 (2014-12-28), SHARON1O (2014-12-30)

Loving this so much. No resprings since i did it!! Only a couple of questions so far. Nice work Guys!
    1. Any way to reduce the number of hot air balloons or spread them out?
    2. Any way to remove the pressure and dewpoint etc.. text that doesn't fit inside the background? Can't find the right setting in the js
    3. Any way to move the location of the city name to be under the time on the clock face?
    Thanks

Last edited by incubus26jc; 2014-12-28 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by incubus26jc View Post
    Loving this so much. No resprings since i did it!! Only a couple of questions so far. Nice work Guys!
    1. Any way to reduce the number of hot air balloons or spread them out?
    2. Any way to remove the pressure and dewpoint etc.. text that doesn't fit inside the background? Can't find the right setting in the js
    Thanks
    Balloons dont know, but the pressure and dewpoint etc. can you hide in the style.css. You can add the cmd "display: none" to the containers to hide those elements

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

incubus26jc (2014-12-28), kristatos (2014-12-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Thanks

Been running GL+ version since Xmas day. Full animation and not one respring yet - thanks to all involved!

Only thing I notice is when using timed walls. When the image comes to the end, it keeps going. This gives half image/ half blank.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419781713.993242.jpg
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    Been running GL+ version since Xmas day. Full animation and not one respring yet - thanks to all involved!

Only thing I notice is when using timed walls. When the image comes to the end, it keeps going. This gives half image/ half blank.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419781713.993242.jpg
    tryout it the other day ended up stuck on apple logo, restore rejailbreak, so if you mind telling what tweets you have on your phone so that i wi try to se if i can make this work, it is the most beautiful widget ever,
    ps on 6 plus and screensize is zoomet

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamevl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    tryout it the other day ended up stuck on apple logo, restore rejailbreak, so if you mind telling what tweets you have on your phone so that i wi try to se if i can make this work, it is the most beautiful widget ever,
    ps on 6 plus and screensize is zoomet
    I am heavily tweaked so telling you all my tweaks would be difficult. Are you just wanting to know what I did to get my Lockscreen going?
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

Page 122 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast