Page 121 of 614 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 12263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #2401
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Has anyone uses the new built for ios8,Lockhtlm4?

  2. #2402
    I use it, it's fairly new so I'm testing with different widgets. So far so good. Some animations do still cause some resprings. For what it's worth...also testing Groovy+.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-27), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), nik1975 (2014-12-27)

  4. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What kind of lag? I experience no lag. I do experience a fade in of UniAW every time I return to the SB. But that's normal.
    Swiping between pages on my springboard, seemed to stutter at times. But I uninstalled a bunch of junk and it seemed to clear things up. Interested to see how lockhtml4 improves the uniAW experience !

  5. #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Has anyone uses the new built for ios8,Lockhtlm4?
    It's a huge improvement over LockHTML3 & now a serious contender, bush has done a great job with this update.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2014-12-27), Boots (2014-12-28), Hip5 (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-27), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), metaserph (2014-12-28), NewD (2014-12-27)

  7. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's a huge improvement over LockHTML3 & now a serious contender, bush has done a great job with this update.
    Which version of uniAW should we use with it? Has it eliminates the resprings like the groovylock beta did?

  8. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Which version of uniAW should we use with it? Has it eliminates the resprings like the groovylock beta did?
    Don't know about re-springs as I am on i5 and don't have that issue, I just used the UniAW I have in GroovyLock folder but I see LockHTML4 is cutting off the widget at the plist height. I haven't had a chance to play with it but first thing I will do is delete/rename the plist file & see if that cures it.

    As far as I know it still uses UIWebView so I think your re-springs will still be their on 6+

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    basis2000 (2014-12-27), kaatisu84 (2014-12-27), King_O_Hill (2014-12-27), lostinthemes (2014-12-31), NewD (2014-12-27)

  10. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I just used the UniAW I have in GroovyLock folder but I see LockHTML4 is cutting off the widget at the plist height.
    On iPhone 6 with Widget.plist it cutting off widget size. After deleting works fine.
    Only the Theme settings aren't saved. I have to do it manually with iFile.

    -img_0808.png -img_0809.png
    Last edited by basis2000; 2014-12-27 at 12:19 PM.

  11. #2408
    Got the groovyAPI+ and Groovylock+beta2 installed but when I try to install GroovyBoard+RC1 I get this. Do I have to uninstall something first? Any help appreciated.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419681414.740823.jpg

  12. #2409
    Make sure cydia is closed properly
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-12-28), Mike2130 (2014-12-27)

  14. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Got the groovyAPI+ and Groovylock+beta2 installed but when I try to install GroovyBoard+RC1 I get this. Do I have to uninstall something first? Any help appreciated.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419681414.740823.jpg
    close cydia and install again.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to adioph For This Useful Post:

    Mike2130 (2014-12-27)

  16. #2411
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Hello everyone, I have the same problem (below), I read everything carefully and performed the procedure but does not appear in springboard!
    In lockscreen work but I found that the time clock (digital and analog) is not updated immediately, but only after he performed the refresh of wallpaper....


    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    locksceen working, will see if respring is gone, but can't get it to show on springbord, nothing happens when activated and have nothing else on springbord
    Thanks so much

  17. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2130 View Post
    Hey News, will this work with Orangefreddie's BTTF or thewaytozion's versions of uniAW or just the normal version from Dacal and Ian?
    There will be a BTTF version of RC10. When Marty has a chance to fix the Night Delorean 👍

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-12-27), Marty McFly (2014-12-29), Mike2130 (2014-12-27)

  19. #2413
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    There will be a BTTF version of RC10. When Marty has a chance to fix the Night Delorean 👍
    Recoded for GL+ or still the UIWebView version?

  20. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    There will be a BTTF version of RC10. When Marty has a chance to fix the Night Delorean 👍
    Can't wait for that Freddie! Also, Thanks to News and all involved on RC10. Running on LS and SB. Finally, no resprings!

  21. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Recoded for GL+ or still the UIWebView version?
    Not sure which version Marty is working on. I'll have to check with him.

  22. #2416
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem (below), I read everything carefully and performed the procedure but does not appear in springboard! In lockscreen work but I found that the time clock (digital and analog) is not updated immediately, but only after he performed the refresh of wallpaper....
    Recheck these things:
    1) You need to have installed groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (per my instructions)
    2) There should be a full copy of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in the folder at var/mobile/Library/GroovyBoard (per my instructions)
    3 In that same place, within the UniAW7 folder, there needs to be a file called Wallpaper.html which is an exact copy of LockBackground.html (per my instructions)
    4) In Settings-->GroovyBoard+ you need to choose: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock and then make sure it's checked (per my instructions)
    5) You need make sure WidgetWeather2 is installed (per my instructions)
    6) In the Config.js you need to make sure Weather_Source = "widgetweather". (not in my instructions - but it's the default setting)

    If one of those steps are missing - it won't work.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2014-12-28), Pibe77 (2014-12-27)

  24. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Recheck these things:
    1) You need to have installed groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (per my instructions)
    2) There should be a full copy of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in the folder at var/mobile/Library/GroovyBoard (per my instructions)
    3 In that same place, within the UniAW7 folder, there needs to be a file called Wallpaper.html which is an exact copy of LockBackground.html (per my instructions)
    4) In Settings-->GroovyBoard+ you need to choose: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock and then make sure it's checked (per my instructions)
    5) You need make sure WidgetWeather2 is installed (per my instructions)
    6) In the Config.js you need to make sure Weather_Source = "widgetweather". (not in my instructions - but it's the default setting)

    If one of those steps are missing - it won't work.
    3 hrs in and no resprings!!! Man that's nice!! Usually would have had a few already on old version. Thx again!!

  25. #2418
    So, I installed LockHTML4, tried it with CORE UniaW 3.3 and bummm, already a problem, my notifications disappeared from the LS. In LockHTML settings, I have enabled notifications under UniaW and also set coordinates for notifications, starting with 262 and ending with 800, as these numbers worked just fine with LockHTML3.....seen that I am not the only one with this bug, so it seams, that I will have to wait for an update....

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

    basis2000 (2014-12-27)

  27. #2419
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Recheck these things:
    1) You need to have installed groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (per my instructions)
    2) There should be a full copy of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock in the folder at var/mobile/Library/GroovyBoard (per my instructions)
    3 In that same place, within the UniAW7 folder, there needs to be a file called Wallpaper.html which is an exact copy of LockBackground.html (per my instructions)
    4) In Settings-->GroovyBoard+ you need to choose: UniAW7rc10_Groovylock and then make sure it's checked (per my instructions)
    5) You need make sure WidgetWeather2 is installed (per my instructions)
    6) In the Config.js you need to make sure Weather_Source = "widgetweather". (not in my instructions - but it's the default setting)

    If one of those steps are missing - it won't work.
    Thanks for the answer!
    I double checked all the points and only the third point I was missing, there was no wallpaper. html but LockBackground.html ,, just rename it ???
    Thanks again!

    Then I wanted to ask if you know other things I post them? Or you dirty the topic?


    Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6

  28. #2420
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Thanks for the answer!
    I double checked all the points and only the third point I was missing, there was no wallpaper.html but LockBackground.html ,, just rename it ???
    Yes. It must have a capital 'W'.. Wallpaper.html
    Then I wanted to ask if you know other things I post them? Or you dirty the topic?
    ??? Are you using a translator program? What you wrote there is not understandable English. Please retry.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2014-12-27)

Page 121 of 614 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •