Page 11 of 615 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 12287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW7

  1. #201
    How do I change

    Balloon count
    Balloons zero when cloudy

    Found it
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2014-10-20 at 10:03 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-20)

  3. #202
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    How do I change

    Balloon count
    Balloons zero when cloudy

    Found it
    they used to have allot of things flyimg tru your screen like ironman airplanes starwars things liked that

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-20)

  5. #203
    I love some of the balloons in your sig !

    -r21.png

    I really must do a random balloons function...


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-20), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), dannyk1984 (2014-10-20), Darrenrooster (2014-10-21), Hip5 (2014-10-29), jawonder (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21), Marty McFly (2014-10-21), RKO1195 (2014-10-29)

  7. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I love some of the balloons in your sig !

    -r21.png

    I really must do a random balloons function...
    and im still taking requests if needed..

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-20), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), chevymusclecar (2014-10-21), Dacal (2014-10-21), Darrenrooster (2014-10-21), Hip5 (2014-10-29), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21), Marty McFly (2014-10-21)

  9. #205
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    and im still taking requests if needed..
    do you make these balloons can you make me some super hero balloons for my son some avengers

  10. #206
    thank you very much for this



    i have a weird situation,something i did not expect...my 4s was having custom resprings while having uniaw7 on SB or LS.
    i thought it was to much heavy animation stuff because 4s is way to slow and laggy for it,
    but when i took down all weather info there are no more custom resprings,just saying.
    i have no problem with some respring from time to time running this beauty
    thank you

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), dmick89 (2014-10-20), Hip5 (2014-10-29), It's Mi (2014-10-27), jawonder (2014-10-21), kristatos (2014-10-20), MrDLewis321 (2015-01-23), tungpr123 (2014-10-23)

  12. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    My ls...so niceee...only thing is the moon isn't showing up..
    Attachment 684431
    Which HTML code do u use to get the glowing text?

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    and im still taking requests if needed..
    Could u do passenger airplanes? 737s
    Last edited by johnm431; 2014-10-20 at 11:59 PM.

  13. #208
    wow!!!!!!... looks super dope!!!!... very nice quality!!!.. thanks fellas!!!...

    how it shows the widget behind the icons?.. just wonder hehe.. is the version or is sbhtml? i never us it i just use iwidgets...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi !

    Here a "light" UniAW7 version. It's especially for modders (for a widget integration,...) or people that want only the weather animations. I have removed all the unecessary things for an animated widget only.

    https://www.mediafire.com/?mdnzd7v5ysqne2m



    Dacal
    Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-10-21 at 12:25 AM.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  14. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    wow!!!!!!... looks super dope!!!!... very nice quality!!!.. thanks fellas!!!...

    how it shows the widget behind the icons?.. just wonder hehe.. is the version or is sbhtml? i never us it i just use iwidgets...
    It can be used as an iwidget too! Give it a shot! It's an all in one!

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), dmick89 (2014-10-21), ogkikz (2014-10-21)

  16. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thank you very much for this



    i have a weird situation,something i did not expect...my 4s was having custom resprings while having uniaw7 on SB or LS.
    i thought it was to much heavy animation stuff because 4s is way to slow and laggy for it,
    but when i took down all weather info there are no more custom resprings,just saying.
    i have no problem with some respring from time to time running this beauty
    thank you
    I have the same issue and I am using a 5s. I have random resprings on the lockscreen and I found that sometimes when tapping on the forecast (touch function) I am brought to safe mode

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21)

  18. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    wow!!!!!!... looks super dope!!!!... very nice quality!!!.. thanks fellas!!!...

    how it shows the widget behind the icons?.. just wonder hehe.. is the version or is sbhtml? i never us it i just use iwidgets...
    Yes, sbhtml to have it behind the icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    and im still taking requests if needed..
    Your just a gluten for punishment bro!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-10-21 at 01:39 AM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), Hip5 (2014-10-29), ogkikz (2014-10-21), VOLTAGExDT (2014-10-22)

  20. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    I have the same issue and I am using a 5s. I have random resprings on the lockscreen and I found that sometimes when tapping on the forecast (touch function) I am brought to safe mode
    If you have a passcode, try to disable it.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21)

  22. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    I have the same issue and I am using a 5s. I have random resprings on the lockscreen and I found that sometimes when tapping on the forecast (touch function) I am brought to safe mode
    nope,no safe mode for me,just resprings and on any day of forecast touch yes

  23. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    wow!!!!!!... looks super dope!!!!... very nice quality!!!.. thanks fellas!!!...
    how it shows the widget behind the icons?.. just wonder hehe.. is the version or is sbhtml? i never us it i just use iwidgets...
    Yes, SBHTML (I think it might be called GroovyBoard now) will be behind the icons in SB but it also apply's the theme to every page on SB.

    OOps, sorry, King already answered.

    Regarding you guys getting re-springs/safe mode, like David said you must disable passcode, if you don't have a passcode and still getting issues please, when you post, say what LS platform you are using, maybe we can see a pattern emerge.

    I have this on my LS and SB of my 4S, everything is silky smooth, never seen any respring/safe mode issue!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    Which HTML code do u use to get the glowing text?
    She just adjusts the shadow in the css file, maybe she will post her settings for you later.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-10-21 at 02:17 AM.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21), kristatos (2014-10-21), ogkikz (2014-10-21)

  25. #215
    i use lockhtml groovylock and convergance all get me resprings on Ls
    when tap on forecast day or just right after hit home button when device is a sleep
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-10-21 at 02:20 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21)

  27. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    where can I find that astronaut?



    How can I change the Balloon Count, cant find an entry in the config file.
    Animation.js. If I recall

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), kristatos (2014-10-21)

  29. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    where can I find that astronaut?
    How can I change the Balloon Count, cant find an entry in the config file.
    Try Google for "Homer Simpson astronaut"

    In the animations.js file, you will see a list of all weather animations, to change the balloon count for each condition just change the value after it's function call, like this:

    BEFORE:
    case "mostlycloudy":
    createStaticClouds(); // Static Clouds
    createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    createStars(15); // Stars
    createMeteors(2); // Meteors
    createWhiteClouds(14); // Dark Clouds
    createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
    createBigBalloons(3); // Big Balloons
    createFrost(); // Frost effect
    break;


    AFTER:
    case "mostlycloudy":
    createStaticClouds(); // Static Clouds
    createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    createStars(15); // Stars
    createMeteors(2); // Meteors
    createWhiteClouds(14); // Dark Clouds
    createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    createSmallBalloons(5); // Small Balloons
    createBigBalloons(2); // Big Balloons
    createFrost(); // Frost effect
    break;


    This way you can have some weather conditions with lots of balloons and some with just 1 or 2.

  30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), adioph (2014-10-21), Boots (2014-10-21), chevymusclecar (2014-10-21), Glawrence33 (2014-10-21), Hip5 (2014-10-29), jawonder (2014-10-21), kristatos (2014-10-21), lostinthemes (2014-10-25), nik1975 (2014-10-21), ogkikz (2014-10-21)

  31. #218
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i use lockhtml groovylock and convergance all get me resprings on Ls
    when tap on forecast day or just right after hit home button when device is a sleep
    I have no problems at all on 5s using convergence, all touch features working . Might be some conflict with another tweak . You might have to use iCleaner to find out .

    Note:- For security i'm using AndroidLock XT .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-10-21 at 03:07 AM.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21)

  33. #219
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I have no problems at all on 5s using convergence, all touch features working . Might be some conflict with another tweak . You might have to use iCleaner to find out .

    Note:- For security i'm using AndroidLock XT .
    Just to give another data point, I also had no problems with the touch features using Convergance.

    My issue is the same as it's always been - I can't run animations on the LS or SB without safe mode crashes. I'm using AndroidLock XT instead of a passcode and this helps, but doesn't eliminate the safe modes. So, no UniAW for me.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), dmick89 (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21)

  35. #220
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Just to give another data point, I also had no problems with the touch features using Convergance.

    My issue is the same as it's always been - I can't run animations on the LS or SB without safe mode crashes. I'm using AndroidLock XT instead of a passcode and this helps, but doesn't eliminate the safe modes. So, no UniAW for me.
    I have animations on both and running fine.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-21), <Ian Nicoll/> (2014-10-21), King_O_Hill (2014-10-21)

Page 11 of 615 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •