Page 105 of 614 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 12261

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Cydget version on my iPhone 6+ yields constant respring loop!

Ian, It appears that you didn't split the HTML between the 2 layers. But you split the main.js between the 2. I've not seen it done this way.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-12-15 at 03:29 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15), TaJr12 (2014-12-15)

Honestly, it looks fine to me. Your eye is probably so fine tuned to this already, that you see the subtlest little details. It works very well and it looks gorgeous to me. The only thing I can't seem to find is the "hide all weather info" option. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418653578.665842.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    Honestly, it looks fine to me. Your eye is probably so fine tuned to this already, that you see the subtlest little details. It works very well and it looks gorgeous to me. The only thing I can't seem to find is the "hide all weather info" option. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418653578.665842.jpg
    Config.js file, var AnimationOnly = true;
    This will hide all info including clocks and backgrounds (weatherInfoBG, forecastBG, moonInfoBG) so no need to hide them separately as you have done.

=====================

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Ian, It appears that you didn't split the HTML between the 2 layers. But you split the main.js between the 2. I've not seen it done this way.
    Hi Brian,

I did split the html files, and the .js files.
    My intention way to make two separate themes, one with wallpapers & animations (rear) & one with only clocks & info (front), so I split the .js files too as the front layer does't need all the code for the animations etc, & the back layer doesn't need the opposite, but in the end this was going to take too long, so for test I just deleted a few things & then used the switches from the Config file & put them in the js files then unloaded it.

If people really want a Cydget version then I can work with Dacal to make it correctly + the 6Plus version. But for me on i5 the scale in & out animations for the touch jerky so I won't be using it, such a pity as I was wanting to do the settings plist etc but seems a waits of time if it's performance is not as good as Convergance.

I might have screwed up, don't know, but seems logical to me.

BTW, did SD change/delete his repo?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-15 at 03:48 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Just wondering which 6+ ..? How many gigs? I'm about to get a 6+ and I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get. From what I hear the 128 gig models have memory problems.. Can it be that it's what's causing your resprings..?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    C

BTW, did SD change/delete his repo?
    I told SD about cydia repo problem.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15)

Just wondering which 6+ ..? How many gigs? I'm about to get a 6+ and I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get. From what I hear the 128 gig models have memory problems.. Can it be that it's what's causing your resprings..?
    Don't get 6Plus. I think many users here regret it, & one or two have even got rid of it for a normal i6.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-15 at 04:02 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-15)

Just saw your replY Ian. Damn your fast... 😎 well of course I woulD love for you to make a full Cydget version (done correctly as you put it) but if you're saying the demand for it is not there, then understand why you wouldn't wanna waste your time. This is more than sufficient. My biggest gripe with other lockscreen players is that they remove the blur from the notifications and I personally hate that. This runs well so far. I'll monitor it a few more days to see if it affeCted my battery life at all, Or for any other negative effects.

Just saw your replY Ian. Damn your fast... �� well of course I woulD love for you to make a full Cydget version (done correctly as you put it) but if you're saying the demand for it is not there, then understand why you wouldn't wanna waste your time. This is more than sufficient. My biggest gripe with other lockscreen players is that they remove the blur from the notifications and I personally hate that. This runs well so far. I'll monitor it a few more days to see if it affeCted my battery life at all, Or for any other negative effects.
    It's not so much "the demand", it's because the touch animations are jerky, you won't see this as you don't have the touch events.

The quick way I did it with the switches still disables all the unnecessary code, but the code is still their when it's not needed or used, thats all.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-15 at 04:11 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

I was able to get the front Layer to work with the touch functions, but I'm still looking at getting the back Layer to work. I did find some extra ">" in the Front Layer code. It's not that the touch function is jerky, it slides over about 20px and then back every time you touch the screen. not sure what that is about. I have only messed with the HTML and I have not looked at the js files at all.

I have a 64GB model

I was able to get the front Layer to work with the touch functions, but I'm still looking at getting the back Layer to work. I did find some extra ">" in the Front Layer code. It's not that the touch function is jerky, it slides over about 20px and then back every time you touch the screen. not sure what that is about. I have only messed with the HTML and I have not looked at the js files at all.
    The touch functions are not working for you in the cydget I posted?
    Yes I saw the extra ">" too.

I also saw the jumping 20px or so, but that's not what I'm talking about, it's the actual scaling in & out of the forecast/hourly forecast/mooninfo that is jerky.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Initially nothing was working, constant respring! But I have the front layer working, just not the walls and the animation!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-15)

Brian, weirdest thing, I made a video comparing convergence and cydgets and now, would you believe in cydgets the animation is now silky smooth

As for the 20px movement to the right on the touch functions, it's a cydget issue, if you tap and hold, the top layer moves right about 20px, but if you tap mega quickly, it works fine.

I can quickly do a cydget of the 6Plus version if you want?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

bliken (2014-12-15), jawonder (2014-12-16), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Well I do run it with all the bellS and whistles sometimes... Just right now I set it up this way. I do have a few more questions. I'm sorry for being so annoying... I can't figure out if there's a way to change the number of the ballons (big & small), also can't figure out if there's a way to change wind animations (ex: leaves, windmill) I only see dandelion and only whether we want to use Ian's version or not. And last one is the hourly forecast. I haven't been able to figure out how to even see it. But I only tried running it with GPS and locale. So may be that's the problem... 😎

Brian, weirdest thing, I made a video comparing convergence and cydgets and now, would you believe in cydgets the animation is now silky smooth

As for the 20px movement to the right on the touch functions, it's a cydget issue, if you tap and hold, the top layer moves right about 20px, but if you tap mega quickly, it works fine.

I can quickly do a cydget of the 6Plus version if you want?
    That would be great! I started one my self, but I can't seem to stay on it today as other crap keeps popping up.

TY

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15), NewD (2014-12-15)

Well I do run it with all the bellS and whistles sometimes... Just right now I set it up this way. I do have a few more questions. I'm sorry for being so annoying... I can't figure out if there's a way to change the number of the ballons (big & small), also can't figure out if there's a way to change wind animations (ex: leaves, windmill) I only see dandelion and only whether we want to use Ian's version or not. And last one is the hourly forecast. I haven't been able to figure out how to even see it. But I only tried running it with GPS and locale. So may be that's the problem... ��
    You change the number of balloons, wind effect & everything else in the animations.js file, you must set whatever you want for each weather condition, there is two of each weather condition, if you are NOT using iph4 then you adjust the first set:
    Example for Partly Cloudy condition:

ORIGINAL:
    Code:
    case "partlycloudy":
        createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
        createStars(20); // Stars
        createMeteors(4); // Meteors
        createWhiteClouds(8); // Light Clouds
        createDandelion(); // Dandelion
        createBirds(); // Birds
        createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
        createBigBalloons(3);  // Big Balloons
        createFrost(); // Frost effect
    break;
    MODIFIED:
    Code:
    case "partlycloudy":
        createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
        createStars(15); // Stars
        createMeteors(4); // Meteors
        createWhiteClouds(12); // Light Clouds
        createLeaves(15); // Leaves
        createBirds(); // Birds
        createSmallBalloons(2); // Small Balloons
        createBigBalloons(1);  // Big Balloons
        createFrost(); // Frost effect
    break;
    As for the hourly forecast, it doesn't work with gps/local, only with WidgetWeather.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

That would be great! I started one my self, but I can't seem to stay on it today as other crap keeps popping up.
    TY
    Same with me, but it's because "Chicken Invaders 5" was released, & I've been busy beating all my kids at it LOL..
    You got to get that game (for your PC or Mac).

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-12-16), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), Marty McFly (2014-12-16)

Same with me, but it's because "Chicken Invaders 5" was released, & I've been busy beating all my kids at it LOL..
    You got to get that game (for your PC or Mac).
    No, but it actually sounds fun!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15)

No, but it actually sounds fun!
    It's great fun and very addictive.

I did the 6Plus Cydget, check this post again in 30 minutes or so as I'm uploading it atm.

It works on my i5 but it's huge

Even quicker way, didn't touch the html's this time, but fear not, the unused code is not loaded.
    Just look at the top of both main.js files to see the options from the Config file.

EDIT:

Here is the link: Hope it works better.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiowmd4jef...ydget.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-15 at 06:55 PM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), Marty McFly (2014-12-16), signori (2014-12-15), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-15)

Ok, after 3-4 back to back resprings, it has settled in and seems to be running ok. if I keep it on the screen. If I try and wake it by pressing the home button, I get a respring just about every time. occasionally when I slide to open HomeScreen, I get a respring too.

So while it is a little more stabile, I'm not sure I can get it there completely without turning everything off.

Thank You Ian, i'm going to keep messing with it.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-15)

Tomorrow I will play with the 6Plus version (Cydget) a bit more so we can remove the unused links in each html file, like the top layer doesn't need the animation.js, the back layer doesn't need the touch.js etc, basically try to save a little more resource.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2014-12-15), jawonder (2014-12-16), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), NewD (2014-12-15)

Page 105 of 614 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast