Page 104 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Edit
    Hey Newd, I can't login to my account on groovy's beta forum and I can't PM you. My account name is Padgoi and I can't even request a new password. I already tried creating a new account named Djagloi. Please help me out.

Yes, but all those constant calls from your cydget every time you access your LS. I really don't see the efficiency here!

Also I have been messing with Cydgets today, and by no means is it quicker. It is also far less elegant than any other LS player.

I too am hoping that by using the dual layers it will result in some extra stability, but I'm doubtful.

When does look promising is the bridge to using WKWebView as its been reported to use only 15% of the resources that are normally used. We have managed a version of GL that does this and we will be testing it this week!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-15), Dacal (2014-12-15), dmick89 (2014-12-15), Krima (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-15), Mary48336 (2014-12-15), signori (2014-12-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, but all those constant calls from your cydget every time you access your LS. I really don't see the efficiency here!

Also I have been messing with Cydgets today, and by no means is it quicker. It is also far less elegant than any other LS player.

I too am hoping that by using the dual layers it will result in some extra stability, but I'm doubtful.

When does look promising is the bridge to using WKWebView as its been reported to use only 15% of the resources that are normally used. We have managed a version of GL that does this and we will be testing it this week!
    I new updated GL. I can't wait. Awesome.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Default UniAW7
    King is reaching a bit. When he says we, he means Jake has managed a new GL using this method. He just lets us play with his concoctions.

That is what King means by the collective "we". Not that "we" have managed or created crap.
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-12-15 at 03:49 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-15), dmick89 (2014-12-15), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Default UniAW7
    Whatever makes you sleep at night bro. Next time I'll let you work with Jake if you like!

Such a ******!

Thanks

I'm good with that. Not like I haven't before.

Default UniAW7
    Your just jealous he didn't contact you this time.

Mega ******!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-12-15)

Thanks

You don't have to convince me King, I know yours is bigger.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

...you guys crack me up...

So is someone who actually knows what they're doing gonna make a UNIAW 7 Cydget version? I'm definitely not qualified to do this after looking at it... Not even close!

i was gonna say lets not forget that gl hasnt been updated yet so yes it may not load as fast or work as good as a newly updated cydget player
    but looks like King & Krima got it handled
    deuches

Thanks

Can one of you guys please assist with my account at groovy's beta forum? I can't login to my account.

Did I not get my pm? did it not work?

Thanks

Boots I've tried both passwords and neither worked.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Boots I've tried both passwords and neither worked.
    Your Padgoi2 is approved until Simon can sort it for you, bro..

Default UniAW7_RC9_Cydget
    Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    Thank you. Will do.
    Are you actually planning to make a Cydget version of uniaw 7 for iOS 8 though..? I'm not really a coder at all, more of tinkerer so I would feel much more comfortable if you guys actually released a Cydget version. Even if with minimal modding...
    OK, here is a very quickly made cydget from RC9 standard version (not the 6Plus version).
    When I go to my dropbox to upload it I notice Dacal has added RC10, sorry never noticed this and I used RC9.

Background layer has all animations & wallpapers, foreground layer has all info & clocks.

I have tested it on my i5 and load-up speeds are not a real issue, but I did notice that the animations for the touch events (scale) seem jerky compared to Convergence which is silky smooth. For this reason alone I will be sticking with Convergence. It's a pity really because Cydgets has so much potential.

I didn't add any cycript to suspend the dim time on the LS as I can't remember the small piece of cycript code for doing this so need to find out again, I also haven't added a plist file for the preferences, like I said, just quickly done for testing. Please report what you find.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxgzd390qi...ydget.zip?dl=0

EDIT:
    This was from MJ a long time ago, it's what she used to delay the LS dim, I think it just needs to go in one of the html files but not sure which one (foreground or background).

Code:
    <script type='text/cycript'> 
    function unlocking(){
    setTimeout(function(){unlockphone()}, 100);
    }
    function unlockphone(){
    [^ void () { [[SBLockScreenManager sharedInstance] _finishUIUnlockFromSource:1 withOptions:1] } performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector(invoke) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:NO]
    }
    function controldim(){
      [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:20]
    }
    function stopdim(){
      [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] cancelLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }
    function dim(){
            [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] resetLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }
    </script>

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-12-15), Dacal (2014-12-15), dadyajie (2014-12-15), dmick89 (2014-12-15), intramorph (2014-12-15), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-15), lostinthemes (2014-12-15), Marty McFly (2014-12-16)

Default UniAW7
    Hey. Just tried the Cydget version you uploaded to Dropbox. (Thank you for such a quick response to my request, by the way) it runs pretty good, but there's one big problem I encountered. It only loads the UNIAW first time after a respring. If I let the screen dim or unlock the phone. When I wake it up the next time it doesn't load. I just get my regular lockscreen. I removed all my lockscreen tweaks just in case but it made no impact. I used it with GPS option. And placed a myLocation.txt file in my documents folder with my coordinates. I'll try it with the locale option when I get off work in a few hours, and report back. Other than that everything seems to be functioning correctly. ( I do have a passcode set, and touchID enabled)

Edit: it is an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.1

Edit2: it also loads if I invoke the lockscreen camera shortcut and close it right away by pressing the home button. Otherwise only a respring will make it load again.
    Last edited by intramorph; 2014-12-15 at 12:57 PM.

Hey. Just tried the Cydget version you uploaded to Dropbox. (Thank you for such a quick response to my request, by the way) it runs pretty good, but there's one big problem I encountered. It only loads the UNIAW first time after a respring. If I let the screen dim or unlock the phone. When I wake it up the next time it doesn't load. I just get my regular lockscreen. I removed all my lockscreen tweaks just in case but it made no impact. I used it with GPS option. And placed a myLocation.txt file in my documents folder with my coordinates. I'll try it with the locale option when I get off work in a few hours, and report back. Other than that everything seems to be functioning correctly. ( I do have a passcode set, and touchID enabled)

Edit: it is an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.1

Edit2: it also loads if I invoke the lockscreen camera shortcut and close it right away by pressing the home button. Otherwise only a respring will make it load again.
    Don't know pal, it loaded every time for me, if you are using gps you can try out my "Lat n Long" app in Cydia, Seems it went into Themes and without the description, so I have to update it, but the description was there when I initially uploaded it & It's also not showing in my dev portal but I see it in Cydia!

We wait to see if others experience the same issue as you.

Just one thing, it should be at top of order list in Cydget settings and the only one active (unless you want the others too)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-15 at 01:34 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Well it seems the problem was having both. Cydget and GroovyLock installed at the same time. Once GroovyLock was removed everything is working flawlessly. Thank you very much Ian.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to intramorph For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-15)

Well it seems the problem was having both. Cydget and GroovyLock installed at the same time. Once GroovyLock was removed everything is working flawlessly. Thank you very much Ian.
    Do you find the animation for the touch events a little jerky?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

Page 104 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast