Page 103 of 613 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 12259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW7

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Ian or Dacal

Is possible to have animation behind icon on homescreen with iWidgetRC9 version? If yes, can you explain how?
    Thanks
    iWidgets sit on top of icons so not possible with iWidgets.
    Possible with SBHTML only, but if you have 6Plus - depending on how many SB pages you have, it might be an issue running animations on multi pal pages of SB with SBHTML.
    Note: SBHTML sits behind icons so all touch functions will not work so are disabled automatically to save waisting resources.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-15), Dexy88 (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-14), lostinthemes (2014-12-15)

OK bud thanks for answer.....i have a 6....

but now one more thing....is possible to have a animation ( with iWidget) behind a SBHTML widget on springboard?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2014-12-14 at 12:29 PM.

OK bud thanks for answer.....i have a 6....

but now one more thing....is possible to have a animation ( with iWidget) behind a SBHTML widget on springboard?
    iWidget can't go behind SBHTML. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you want animations on top of icons with iWidget, it's doable only if you are willing to sacrifice the touch functions on the iWidget, just set the height in the Widget.plist file to 80.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-14 at 03:05 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), Marty McFly (2014-12-16)

Default UniAW7
    Could someone explain how I prevent this dot from appearing on clock pendulum as it swings please,
    Bottom right of this shot,-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418574388.998334.jpg
    I'm moving clock to top,I've tried using scale top;-110px but still the same prob?
    Many thanks,

Default UniAW7
    Ian or Dacal

Is possible to have animation behind icon on homescreen with iWidgetRC9 version? If yes, can you explain how?
    Thanks
    No iWidgets are on top of icons. You could run animation only on SBHTML and then throw a non animated widget on top of that to accomplish that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Could someone explain how I prevent this dot from appearing on clock pendulum as it swings please,
    Bottom right of this shot,-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418574388.998334.jpg
    I'm moving clock to top,I've tried using scale top;-110px but still the same prob?
    Many thanks,
    That's the node of the clock. It needs to be placed in the center of your clock, or hidden.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (2014-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    That's the node of the clock. It needs to be placed in the center of your clock, or hidden.
    Thanks for that appreciate that👍

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

gotmuscle (2014-12-15)

Ian! Cydget for iOS 8 has been released!!! I'm very excited. Can you please tell me what to do so I can run UNIAW 7 with Cydget. Finally..!!!

Really ? Interesting ! I will try later tonight !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2014-12-14), Marty McFly (2014-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    Ian! Cydget for iOS 8 has been released!!! I'm very excited. Can you please tell me what to do so I can run UNIAW 7 with Cydget. Finally..!!!
    Take a look at UniAW6.4 Cydget, see if that helps you: Basically I just put all touch div's on the front layer but there is so much more that can be done.
    Don't forget you need the Info.plist file.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...iph4-iph5.html
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-14 at 07:19 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-14), Marty McFly (2014-12-16), Mary48336 (2014-12-15), NewD (2014-12-14)

Thank you. Will do.
    Are you actually planning to make a Cydget version of uniaw 7 for iOS 8 though..? I'm not really a coder at all, more of tinkerer so I would feel much more comfortable if you guys actually released a Cydget version. Even if with minimal modding...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Here's a Cyget tutorial by MJ, i use to use this to convert my LS for Cydget :-

Cydgets Lockscreens- How to :-
    For many this will be an easy transition, only a few things to do.

First off we need to make sure your existing lockscreen is able to work correctly, in 'Webview'.

This is pretty simple the most part. Usually includes adding

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/> to the <head> portion of your main html

This allows your html to fit the device screen.

File naming: In cydgets you will need to name your theme (the folder) MyTheme.cydget
    and you'll Need to name the html MyTheme.html

Info.plist: Here you set the name and location of your html. You'll need to create one. and you can use this sample...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Background</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MyTheme.cydget/MyTheme.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <string>WebCycriptLockScreen</string>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>MyTheme</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2014-12-15), intramorph (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-14), lostinthemes (2014-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I don't think Cydgets will add any stability benefit for users. Plus, I always found it horrible for UNIAW because of the way it's designed to shut off and reload after every lock. Makes it terribly slow in comparison to other players like Convergance.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

I use Cydget for many reasons. Main one being its the one out of all the lockscreen players that haS the least impact on the system. And I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    iWidget can't go behind SBHTML. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you want animations on top of icons with iWidget, it's doable only if you are willing to sacrifice the touch functions on the iWidget, just set the height in the Widget.plist file to 80.
    I want to add a animation (uniaw) behind this clock in this Mone sbhtml widget

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Here's a Cyget tutorial by MJ, i use to use this to convert my LS for Cydget :-

Cydgets Lockscreens- How to :-
    For many this will be an easy transition, only a few things to do.

First off we need to make sure your existing lockscreen is able to work correctly, in 'Webview'.

This is pretty simple the most part. Usually includes adding

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/> to the <head> portion of your main html

This allows your html to fit the device screen.

File naming: In cydgets you will need to name your theme (the folder) MyTheme.cydget
    and you'll Need to name the html MyTheme.html

Info.plist: Here you set the name and location of your html. You'll need to create one. and you can use this sample...

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Background</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MyTheme.cydget/MyTheme.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>MyTheme</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    One little change with a big difference

Code:
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Background</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MyTheme.cydget/MyTheme-background.html</string>
    <key>Homepage</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MyTheme.cydget/MyTheme-foreground.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>MyTheme</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    By using 2 html files, one for the background (no touch event!) and one for the foreground (has touch events), you will always keep the background image on the screen, no matter if you slide to the passcode page or when you unlock, you never will see the wallpaper set for the lockscreen.
    So, put you background image stuff into the MyTheme-background.html and anything that should be in front of it, e.g. touch events etc, into the MyTheme-foreground.html which should have a transparent background.
    No other LS platform offers this!

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't think Cydgets will add any stability benefit for users. Plus, I always found it horrible for UNIAW because of the way it's designed to shut off and reload after every lock. Makes it terribly slow in comparison to other players like Convergance.
    This morning I installed GroovyLock, only to test a LS theme, this afternoon I installed cydget and used the same LS Theme. Guess what, cydget was faster loading then GroovyLock. But everyone has their own preferences.
    I think cydget will offer stability for the user, who should know more about this then Saurik. Don't get me wrong, I think Jake & Co. are great coders and I have the upmost respect for their work. However I don't quite see them in the same league as Saurik regarding this particular subject.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-12-15), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15), kristatos (2014-12-14), lostinthemes (2014-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Let me clarify, I wasn't referring to loading exactly, was referring to how anytime the phone locks, the widget has to load each and every time. GL or Convergance does not do this, thus making it more enjoyable for me.

I hate getting a text and seeing my widget have to load all over again. With other LS players, this doesn't happen. All Saurik would have to do is add an option to hold LS to memory. But that will probably never happen and I had Cydgets because of it.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

I agree with Krima that Cydgets is NO WAYS elegant in loading. My least favorite. But I disagree with him in that I DO believe Cydget's dual layer design, for widgets that take advantage of it, will run more stably than in GL or Conv or LH3... especially on 6+. But time will tell. More testing needs to be done.. But in iOS7 days - LS widgets that would crash with passcode lock on - would NOT crash when running in Cydgets.. IF the widget was written to take advantage of the dual layer - as Saurik intended.

Just adding the .plist to get 'any' widget to run in Cydgets - won't gain you any stability at all. But if re-written for dual layer - I believe it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Let me clarify, I wasn't referring to loading exactly, was referring to how anytime the phone locks, the widget has to load each and every time. GL or Convergance does not do this, thus making it more enjoyable for me.

I hate getting a text and seeing my widget have to load all over again. With other LS players, this doesn't happen. All Saurik would have to do is add an option to hold LS to memory. But that will probably never happen and I had Cydgets because of it.
    [JOKE] It helps to say what you mean[/JOKE] LOL
    True there is a difference between these LS platforms.
    It all depends on what kind of theme you intend to use. If it is a slideshow theme (fixed order, no random image picker), then yes, cydget is not ideal as it always would start from the beginning - run until the LS dims/you unlock - and next time it starts from the beginning ..... and so on.
    I ran a slideshow LS theme with GroovyLock (long time ago), but did not like the fact that it ran ALL the time, that was a waste in resources, e.g. memory and battery, in my eyes.
    However as it was in iOS6, where cydget could run the geolocation javascript, a complete new loading of the theme made sure your current GPS and weather data were every time up-to-date.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (2014-12-15), metaserph (2014-12-15)

Page 103 of 613 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast