Page 65 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 4686

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Golden

My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

Good Morning & Good Night

iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

DreamDesign (2014-08-29), jawonder (2014-08-29), jm26200 (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-29), Nykoscn (2014-08-29), orangefreddie (2014-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    There you go boy!!

Need color keyboard, unless your on 7.1.2 then it don't work. Play with all the strings in eclipse to get it how you want it. We can't do everything for you. It's a lot of respringing, and testing man. We all spend to much time with our phones. Just play bro. Ha ha. Don't get upset. It's not the destination it's the never ending journey that is theme'n my man. 👊💢
    Unfortunely iam on 7.1.2. So guess have to wait. One more thing.. How do i goldalorize my status bar? Its still white. image.jpg
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+
    48.1gb avail out of 114gb ('128gb') and counting..

Quote Originally Posted by hoothh View Post
    Unfortunely iam on 7.1.2. So guess have to wait. One more thing.. How do i goldalorize my status bar? Its still white. image.jpg
    Originally Posted by orangefreddie:
    To change the color of the statusbar I use Lockify Pro

Here are the RGB values I'm using:
    R - 241, G - 217, B - 132

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luyubao For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-08-30), hoothh (2014-08-29), jm26200 (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by luyubao View Post

Thanks and freddie brought me here! image.jpg
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Quote Originally Posted by luyubao View Post

me too but difficult precision for me grrrrr with 3 sliders

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    Quoting myself so everyone can see this. I dont want any questions lol.
    thank u very much for share sir
    try in journey and see

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    me too but difficult precision for me grrrrr with 3 sliders

thank u very much for share sir
    try in journey and see
    I copied before the forum, thank all friends.

Ok here is my cc controls theme and wall.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtdyuggvmb...theme.zip?dl=0

I won't share my slider cause it's part of the paid theme. I just resized and such.

Uniformity settings :

Hi. How to statusbar icons golden color? Help me please??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gumuskurt65 For This Useful Post:

Charun (2014-08-30), Hip5 (2014-08-30)

image.jpg wtb cccontrol theme

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    SBhtml with weather slideshow in the works,if someone with ip5 is willing to test for me send me a PM,good night and thanx

What dock is that

@hooth
    It does not go in winter board. It goes in library/application support/cccontrols. At least the theme does. The blank files go in system/library/private frameworks/springboardui.framework. I can never get the bundle to work. So I just rename my originals and paste them in. If you don't know what your doing maybe try the bundle method. Put the blank files in a bundle folder called com.apple.SpringBoardUIFramework and see if it works for you. Sorry I did not do all the work for you.
    Also save the wall to your photos and then select in ccbackround tweak.
    So it doesnt work no matter what? Also eclipse screwed up my notes like i stated before if i try tweaking the colors it will ruin the gold text theme. I could 'whitelist' notes but then i would be blinded as iam blinded typing this in safari which also is not themed in eclipse for some fishy reason. I don't mind doing things manually just some clearer instructions would be great thanks :3

Edit: also lockify pro doesnt keep the gold color in status bar when i enter an app or settings. Any fixes?

Updated: i screwed up my cc adding those blank files to where you said. How to fix please? image.jpg
    Last edited by hoothh; 2014-08-29 at 11:31 AM.
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Some short clips of the theme i uploaded.
    http://youtu.be/Byv1B6az0_o
    http://youtu.be/dsRYJUMuTDQ
    Still need my cc fixed tho! Lemme record a clip of it whoops
    Last edited by hoothh; 2014-08-29 at 01:13 PM.
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hoothh For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-08-29)

Some short clips of the theme i uploaded.
    Aug 29, 2014 - YouTube
    Aug 29, 2014 - YouTube

Still need my cc fixed tho! Lemme record a clip of it whoops
    Nice job bro!👊😎👍📲

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

hoothh (2014-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Nice job bro!��������
    Hehe thanks! Still need my cc fixed tho and one of the weather widgets is not working properly asking for yahoo code and not picking up gps automatically. Heres the clip of the problem http://youtu.be/RVUMxd0483o
    Last edited by hoothh; 2014-08-29 at 01:12 PM.
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Wwwoooowwww!!! Love it!
    Thank you Mary

How do i get this? Especially the dock!

What app do i need for lockwall psd?

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    Bling-Bling jellylock handler.

Link to the gold button plz
    Also i cant find golden smsbite theme anywhere on cydia how do i buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Golden Brick Dock

Made another Golden Dock...

DropBox: Golden Brick Dock

Enjoy!
    Got it thxs freddie my love! :3
    Last edited by hoothh; 2014-08-29 at 02:25 PM.
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Default Golden
    Hooth bro no offense but you need to read the thread. Dock has been shared, actually in the post you quoted but you need classic dock tweak to activate, everything for that setup is in that post? Minus the tweaks. The jelly lock is part of the bling bling mod that's In the repo. You need photo shop to open a psd file and be able to use it. Unless maybe Gimp is able to do this.

Now about your CC. It's not messed up those files I gave you did exactly what there supposed to do. It takes away the square around your lower toggles. If you use my wall that's in the the folder you downloaded with the tweak CCbackground, you will have to get rid of the stuff that's lower than the toggles on your Control center, or my wall won't work, it won't line up. You would need a different wall. Also the folder you downloaded. Open it. You place the golden theme.bundle in library/application support/ cctoggles. Then you go to cctoggles in settings. Select golden theme, Respring. I don't know how else to help you. If you want the squares back around your lower toggles then delete the blank files I gave you and put originals back.

Also bro I have to ask? You did buy the theme right? Bite theme is just part of the theme. You activate it in bite settings. If I have been helping you, and your a pirate. I will be truly bummed.
    Last edited by gotmuscle; 2014-08-29 at 02:48 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

How do i get this? Especially the dock!

What app do i need for lockwall psd?

Link to the gold button plz
    Also i cant find golden smsbite theme anywhere on cydia how do i buy it?

Got it thxs freddie my love! :3
    Hey dude ??!! You are buy the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by S1lex View Post
    Hey dude ??!! You are buy the theme?
    Yes i donated like $4 im just a retard dont mind me i figured it out after sifting thru pages
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Yes i donated like $4 im just a retard dont mind me i figured it out after sifting thru pages
    Ok but the theme biteGolden come with the theme directly.

Im at work right now at a las vegas hospital i have mutiple credit cards/debit cards and amazon accounts. Iam just a ratard dont mind me.. I will gladly post my udid and transaction id to prove how big of a ratard and not pirate iam. Also ccbackground force removes ccloader which i kinda need for quick killswitch for bitesms. CCwirelessprefences another handy tweak lost due to ccbackground but i guess its worth it. If you would ao kindly link me ur background again. And i cant find golden bitesms anywhere i must literally be blind.
    ifile>ssh
    8.1 6+

Im at work right now at a las vegas hospital i have mutiple credit cards/debit cards and amazon accounts. Iam just a ratard dont mind me.. I will gladly post my udid and transaction id to prove how big of a ratard and not pirate iam. Also ccbackground force removes ccloader which i kinda need for quick killswitch for bitesms. CCwirelessprefences another handy tweak lost due to ccbackground but i guess its worth it. If you would ao kindly link me ur background again. And i cant find golden bitesms anywhere i must literally be blind.
    Just go in settings to biteSMS & Activate biteGolden.

Default Golden
    Cctoggles has a kill all button. The wall is in the folder you have already. From biteSMS message screen that shows all your messages from people. Drag that screen down. Settings will appear top right ish. Touch that and go to themes and select your golden theme. Scroll down a bit a hit apply theme. Bite will restart and theme is there.

Also your widget, just turn on gps and leave the yahoo part alone. No question marks or other crap. You only need that if your not using gps, I believe. I don't use that widget. Not a fan of foul language in my screen. People see my phone. But that's neither here nor there.
    Last edited by gotmuscle; 2014-08-29 at 03:14 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

hoothh (2014-08-29)

Page 65 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast