Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1803

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambre

  1. #241
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    my post from little above,you need this tweak,read a little
    go into settings widget weather and turn on MyLocation

    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html
    Thank u but please don't get smart...let's keep it civil 😉👍

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    Thank u but please don't get smart...let's keep it civil 😉👍
    what did i say wrong?all i try to do is help

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-09-18), frenchitouch (2014-09-18)

  4. #243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    works now thanks guys 👍

  5. #244
    no probs guys

    working on new extra package for you ^^


    but lot of pictures, it will be not for tomorrow lol

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-18), azaleea (2014-09-18), dapes (2014-09-18), dmick89 (2014-09-18), picoro (2014-09-18), pnunez1310 (2014-09-18), san3ar (2014-09-18)

  7. #245
    edite

    found,thx.
    Last edited by picoro; 2014-09-18 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #246
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Really digging this theme, thank you.


    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (2014-09-18), justmatt (2014-09-21), Nykoscn (2014-09-18), xNick414 (2014-09-18)

  10. #247
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411062292.420294.jpg
    once I install this where can I find them?
    once found rename to foldername@2x.png and put it in the customfoldericons directory...correct?

  11. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411062292.420294.jpg
    once I install this where can I find them?
    once found rename to foldername@2x.png and put it in the customfoldericons directory...correct?
    i would say,but don't want to get smart,cheers

    now with little sbhtml modding and it is all better now

    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-09-18 at 07:53 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-09-18), dunn816 (2014-09-18), frenchitouch (2014-09-18)

  13. #249
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i would say,but don't want to get smart,cheers

    now with little sbhtml modding and it is all better now

    come on dude now your really being smart.."read a little" seemed sassy to me. That's all but I'm sure we're all adults here 👍 if your not gonna help no need to reply. If you will I'd appreciate it.

  14. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411062292.420294.jpg
    once I install this where can I find them?
    once found rename to foldername@2x.png and put it in the customfoldericons directory...correct?
    this package is only for FolderIcons iphone tweak users.

    download good files on 1st post and take a look the text after link

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-18), dunn816 (2014-09-18)

  16. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    come on dude now your really being smart.."read a little" seemed sassy to me. That's all but I'm sure we're all adults here �� if your not gonna help no need to reply. If you will I'd appreciate it.
    ''read a little'' a was about read a little on that thread i linked in my post so you get more info on that tweak...and about that foldericons you downloaded,they are for foldericons tweak that don't work on 5s or 5c only on earlier phones...
    if i recall right Frenchietouch said that he will update them to work with customfoldericons tweak in future,that work on all devices

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-09-18), dmick89 (2014-09-18)

  18. #252
    @meth357
    no, i'll don't make update for folders.
    the problem is for CustomFolderIcon tweak you need have exactly the same folder names than icons and everyone have the same folders names^^
    it's for this i 've put the download link in the 1st post

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-18), dmick89 (2014-09-18), dunn816 (2014-09-18)

  20. #253
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    ''read a little'' a was about read a little on that thread i linked in my post so you get more info on that tweak...and about that foldericons you downloaded,they are for foldericons tweak that don't work on 5s or 5c only on earlier phones...
    if i recall right Frenchietouch said that he will update them to work with customfoldericons tweak in future,that work on all devices
    ok misunderstanding thanks for everything though. I got the folder icons to work and the widgets 👍

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (2014-09-18)

  22. #254

  23. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchitouch View Post
    @meth357
    no, i'll don't make update for folders.
    the problem is for CustomFolderIcon tweak you need have exactly the same folder names than icons and everyone have the same folders names^^
    it's for this i 've put the download link in the 1st post
    i thought they have to be square and unframed
    oh well...learn every day,i do not use them

  24. #256

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (2014-09-18), mohoso (2014-10-13)

  26. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i thought they have to be square and unframed
    oh well...learn every day,i do not use them
    all my icons unframed are worked with the rounded corners (as you can see on your SB), no square. it's for my future android app and my mac too^^

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-18)

  28. #258
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

    Love this theme

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (2014-09-18)

  30. #259

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tungpr123 For This Useful Post:

    dapes (2014-09-19), dmick89 (2014-09-18), mohoso (2014-10-13), Nykoscn (2014-09-18), Sone_Vibrant (2014-09-19), techRn (2014-09-19)

  32. #260

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •