Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 522

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ironman emojis by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #361
    Neat idea and stuff but does this mean there is no public tool anymore to recompile are own?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Private Repository "Emoji4All" is live
    Link access below:

    http://bit.ly/1sr5Xa7

    Maintainer: @Jato_BZ & @Chris_GraphiX

    -----

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    bianh8793 (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-04)

  3. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Neat idea and stuff but does this mean there is no public tool anymore to recompile are own?



    -----
    I don't think so.

  4. #363
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Neat idea and stuff but does this mean there is no public tool anymore to recompile are own?



    -----
    I'm still doing emoji requests. Ideally in time a tool possibly will be released. As u know its my scripts I wrote & to be honest the scripts are written very bad but do the job for me to put them together. I use Dave Peck's tool for Set 1 & Set 2, then I batch optimise Set 3 on my mac with the pngcrush binary then recompile all 3 sets with my own script. After that the final file still needs to be hex edited & updated to account for the increase in emoji ttf length or reduction. Realistically at this stage no tool will be released anytime soon.

    As always everybody & anybody is welcome to write their own.

    A bit of hard work never hurt anybody...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-04), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-04), King_O_Hill (2014-10-04), Lobi_Earl (2014-10-05), Mary48336 (2014-10-05)

  6. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    I'm still doing emoji requests. Ideally in time a tool possibly will be released. As u know its my scripts I wrote & to be honest the scripts are written very bad but do the job for me to put them together. I use Dave Peck's tool for Set 1 & Set 2, then I batch optimise Set 3 on my mac with the pngcrush binary then recompile all 3 sets with my own script. After that the final file still needs to be hex edited & updated to account for the increase in emoji ttf length or reduction. Realistically at this stage no tool will be released anytime soon.

    As always everybody & anybody is welcome to write their own.

    A bit of hard work never hurt anybody...
    -I know its ben along route but the way it was announced made me think....
    A user friendly way to recompile are own.

    You told me your not taking any request right now so you can focus on that- That's what I understood.
    New link to emojis pngs cause the ones you had shared where named wrong on set 3.
    You said-

    Confused as hell!@

    Set 3 is not just ipad either
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-10-04 at 11:20 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-10-04)

  8. #365
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    -I know its ben along route but the way it was announced made me think....
    A user friendly way to recompile are own.
    I will still try recompile ppl's emoji.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-04), King_O_Hill (2014-10-04), Mary48336 (2014-10-05), vXBaKeRXv (2014-10-04)

  10. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    I will still try recompile ppl's emoji.
    Keep up the good work really!
    -I know lots of people will dig all the emojis you guys put together.
    Chris is a good person to get there ideas out!

    Have fun!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-04), King_O_Hill (2014-10-04), Mary48336 (2014-10-05)

  12. #367
    Great work guys! Just sent you $5!! Waiting patiently for the "GLYPHS" Please, Please, Please.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ground_Trooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-05), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-05)

  14. #368
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    Great work guys! Just sent you $5!! Waiting patiently for the "GLYPHS" Please, Please, Please.
    Thank you! Chris send me Glyphs I will recompile tomorrow most likely :-) it Sunday night here.

    I have also seen a sneak preview of the next emoji character that will hit our repo soon!

    All I can say is WOW! Chris is very good with PS! No doubt about that!

    Can't wait to preview! Those that have access to repo will have access to the new emoji as they are uploaded!

    We appreciate your support!

    🙇
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-05), daddykool (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-05), Mary48336 (2014-10-05)

  16. #369
    I just bought the repo so awesome!! 1 question and 1 request, Is it possible for you to theme all the emojis? because the themes ive seen only theme 2 pages I'm just wondering if it's possible.

    And would you be able to make a donald duck emoji? i love that little guy

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-05)

  18. #370
    It is possible to theme all the emoji's, but that would be a huge amount of work.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-05), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05)

  20. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    I just bought the repo so awesome!! 1 question and 1 request, Is it possible for you to theme all the emojis? because the themes ive seen only theme 2 pages I'm just wondering if it's possible
    It is possible to theme all of the emoji, but your talking about, remaking over 3300+ Individual images. That's a lot of work for anyone. Then the time it'll take to recompile all of those images.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldgit9 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05)

  22. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    I just bought the repo so awesome!! 1 question and 1 request, Is it possible for you to theme all the emojis? because the themes ive seen only theme 2 pages I'm just wondering if it's possible.

    And would you be able to make a donald duck emoji? i love that little guy
    Yes it is for sure! But there are more than 2500 emoji. I can't do that. I'm not a machin 

    Next emoji set:
    Boba Fett

    Link for this set on my dribbble
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 2014-10-05 at 07:16 PM.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), daddykool (2014-10-05), Ground_Trooper (2014-10-06), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-05)

  24. #373
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    I just bought the repo so awesome!! 1 question and 1 request, Is it possible for you to theme all the emojis? because the themes ive seen only theme 2 pages I'm just wondering if it's possible.

    And would you be able to make a donald duck emoji? i love that little guy
    Thanks for support! Yes technically possible. I doubt whether u will see a full complete emoji them built from scratch. U may see colour flipped versions.

    The first two sets 846 x2 (1692) are all different sizes & unlike WinterBoard which lets u create oversized images, the emoji ttf is the opposite. Each & every png needs to match the original it's replacing otherwise the tool will fail on import.

    There's also the chance we may do package updates to the emoji which u ones will see in your changes tab.

    Chris is pretty open to suggestions, I think he has a few Disney sets planned.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), vXBaKeRXv (2014-10-07)

  26. #374
    Cheers for the effort and work gone into these. I paid for repo last night.
    Is the deadpool one still in the works or is that finished?

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scaldyballs For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05)

  28. #375
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldyballs View Post
    Cheers for the effort and work gone into these. I paid for repo last night.
    Is the deadpool one still in the works or is that finished?
    Thanks for the support! Still in the works man. But we will keep u updated.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-06), Scaldyballs (2014-10-05)

  30. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Thanks for the support! Still in the works man. But we will keep u updated.
    That's no problem at all bud . No rush . Looking forward to it. One of my friends is a dead pool fanatic so I'm really gonna annoy him once I have that installed haha . Thanks again.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scaldyballs For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), Jato_BZ (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-06)

  32. #377
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldyballs View Post
    That's no problem at all bud . No rush . Looking forward to it. One of my friends is a dead pool fanatic so I'm really gonna annoy him once I have that installed haha . Thanks again.
    Humbled! The good news is we will continue to push emoji sets where we can. So there will be plenty to choose from! :-)
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-06), Scaldyballs (2014-10-05)

  34. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Humbled! The good news is we will continue to push emoji sets where we can. So there will be plenty to choose from! :-)
    Thats brilliant news. I thought about tryinjg this myself a few years ago when I was on android then just thought, jaysus thats a lot of work. I dont even knw how i found this thread last night, half asleep in bed and had a quick look about tinterweb, seen ironman emoji's and was wide awake straight away with my money ready haha

  35. #379
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldyballs View Post
    Thats brilliant news. I thought about tryinjg this myself a few years ago when I was on android then just thought, jaysus thats a lot of work. I dont even knw how i found this thread last night, half asleep in bed and had a quick look about tinterweb, seen ironman emoji's and was wide awake straight away with my money ready haha
    You're right about a lot of work! Like insanely impossible! Ah ok! Yes well the newest emoji will always be previewed here. Everything emoji will be!

    I am especially looking forward to the "Boba Fett" emoji Chris has in the works!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1412538912.098977.jpg
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-05), daddykool (2014-10-05), King_O_Hill (2014-10-06)

  37. #380
    Really great work guys 👊

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-10-07), ChrisGraphiX (2014-10-07), Jato_BZ (2014-10-07), King_O_Hill (2014-10-07)

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •