Page 64 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Springtomise is the devil. Don't use it if you don't have to, it clashes with lots of other tweaks. Use Cloakey to hide stuff
    I disagree. Springtomize is 100% stable for me with over 30 tweaks. Not even a hint of a problem. I've used every version of Springtomize since it came out - and have never had an issue with it - except the first week or so after a new jailbreak release where it needs updating. Once through a couple of updates it's rock solid.

Having said that - Cloaky is also a nice tweak and very useful. And if you prefer the idea of not having a tweak that hooks into so many aspects of the Springboard, like S3 does, then don't use S3. But S3 has been the center of my modding set up for over 2 years and just plain '0' problems. It's rather overstated to call it 'the devil'.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2014-12-01), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    did you got all that i post before?
    the 2 you gave me?

-John 3:16-

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Facebook messenger has been updated to

Icon-Production.png

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    the 2 you gave me?

-John 3:16-
    no i post 2 more i think

Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    Facebook messenger has been updated to

Icon-Production.png
    ok i will check it and fix it on the next update

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes! Updated this morning. Excellent job Cocco!! No transparency issues any more at the top.. Still wish I could have a different blinking cursor color than dark blue.. Hard to see cursor still... But everything else PERFECT!

Thank you!!
    well i have try many themes even i have look into the example.plist that bite provide and i don't find that cursor on how to change his color even there is an bitesms generator and still nothing
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-03 at 09:45 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Matthews436 (2014-07-03), NewD (2014-07-04)

and more icons done

-icon-120.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -icon-120.png

-icon-60-2x.png -icon_ios7_120.png -appicon120x120.png

-icon144x144-2x.png

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-07-04), dannyk1984 (2014-07-03), erayser (2014-07-03), Jj2345 (2014-12-01), Komatins (2014-07-04)

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I disagree. Springtomize is 100% stable for me with over 30 tweaks. Not even a hint of a problem. I've used every version of Springtomize since it came out - and have never had an issue with it - except the first week or so after a new jailbreak release where it needs updating. Once through a couple of updates it's rock solid.

Having said that - Cloaky is also a nice tweak and very useful. And if you prefer the idea of not having a tweak that hooks into so many aspects of the Springboard, like S3 does, then don't use S3. But S3 has been the center of my modding set up for over 2 years and just plain '0' problems. It's rather overstated to call it 'the devil'.
    You're the first person I know to say anything good about it. Every Dev I know and respect advised me to avoid it, so I have and I get way less crashes as a result. There is a thread, somewhere here on MMI, that seemed to dedicate a series of posts to its problems, most of which, I was experiencing. I think the general opinion was it was the typical 'jack of all trades and master of none'.

Having said that, you seem to be getting on well with it, so that's good news. I only made the (jovial) statement based on mine and my developer friends experiences.

Anyway, I won't use any more valuable thread defending my comments, which were intended as much tongue in cheek as advisory. Lighten up dude 😉

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-07-03 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haylazz View Post
    how did you get the dandelion (uniaw) on that sbhtml? where do i get it? does it also work on ip4?

You're the first person I know to say anything good about it. Every Dev I know and respect advised me to avoid it, so I have and I get way less crashes as a result. There is a thread, somewhere here on MMI, that seemed to dedicate a series of posts to its problems, most of which, I was experiencing. I think the general opinion was it was the typical 'jack of all trades and master of none'.

Having said that, you seem to be getting on well with it, so that's good news. I only made the (jovial) statement based on mine and my developer friends experiences.

Anyway, I won't use any more valuable thread defending my comments, which were intended as much tongue in cheek as advisory. Lighten up dude 😉

Well bro i don't know who tells that Springtomize is bugy they are very wrong i state to that springtomize is an big tweak very powerfull yes and many don't know how to use it that is the truth i even use to set the icons with it and worked very well the only bug that have is with the 2 icons on the dock if you use the iconomatic and the cover from springtomize other then that no bugs that i notice and no crash

cocco here😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    how did you get the dandelion (uniaw) on that sbhtml? where do i get it? does it also work on ip4?

On the setup.js you have the strong wind set it low lets say 2 or 0 and see if the wind effect is set to dandelion but in any case i don't suggest you to use it as then you will have an big lag on your i4 for that i try to not mod uniaw on i4,4s because i did once and many told me that their phone are to slow

cocco here😂😂
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-04 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks

Well bro i don't know who tells that Springtomize is bugy they are very wrong i state to that springtomize is an big tweak very powerfull yes and many don't know how to use it that is the truth i even use to set the icons with it and worked very well the only bug that have is with the 2 icons on the dock if you use the iconomatic and the cover from springtomize other then that no bugs that i notice and no crash

cocco here😂😂

On the setup.js you have the strong wind set it low lets say 2 or 0 and see if the wind effect is set to dandelion but in any case i don't suggest you to use it as then you will have an big lag on your i4 for that i try to not mod uniaw on i4,4s because i did once and many told me that their phone are to slow

cocco here😂😂
    ok thanks dude👍

cocco here😂😂

cocco here😂😂
    Hey man!

Another happy Springtomise user! I've just had nothing but bad experiences with it, so I can't recommend it and I have to say, my phone has definitely been better without.

I wish it did work as it saves installing many other tweaks 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Anyway, I won't use any more valuable thread defending my comments, which were intended as much tongue in cheek as advisory. Lighten up dude ��

I've had no issues with it either, and I've used Springtomize 2 and 3. Having said that, it's overkill for my needs at the moment so I'm using HideMe7 Lite to hide icon labels, folder backgrounds, page dots, some statusbar icons, and the airplay section of control center. This tweak works great too.
    Last edited by Sital; 2014-07-04 at 12:30 AM.

I don't use springtomize... but I'm a tweak minimalist. I just download what I need to do mods, and that's about it. Since I haven't used springtomize myself, I can't say anything bad about it. If there is something or a functionality I need that none of my tweaks can't do, I'm willing to give it a shot.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-07-04), NeilJClements (2014-07-04)

Has anyone done a kik icon ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post

I don't think sow

cocco here😂😂

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Hey man!

Another happy Springtomise user! I've just had nothing but bad experiences with it, so I can't recommend it and I have to say, my phone has definitely been better without.

I wish it did work as it saves installing many other tweaks 😊

Edited:
    Never mind...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-04 at 02:20 AM.

on 7.1.2 is very stable i had no crash with it and have 19 tweaks installed into my i5 sow what cause crashes are tweaks that are not compatible yet or have conflict with S3

now with all beeing sad about S3 each one i think need to use what they like now lets get back to Desire i just fix the facebook messanger and tripadvisor if you notice that others apps have been update and the icons are not changing anymore i appreciate if you elt me know to can fix them
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-04 at 02:31 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Matthews436 (2014-07-04), mcooper (2014-07-04), NewD (2014-07-04)

First screenshot on iOS 7.1.2...

I used homescreen designer for the first time, and absolutely hate it...
    If I don't learn to perfect my layouts... I would go back to gridlock and iconoclasm when they are fixed in a heartbeat.... LOL...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-07-04), Glawrence33 (2014-07-04), Mary48336 (2014-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    First screenshot on iOS 7.1.2...

I used homescreen designer for the first time, and absolutely hate it...
    If I don't learn to perfect my layouts... I would go back to gridlock and iconoclasm when they are fixed in a heartbeat.... LOL...
    Would you please share that plist? Thank you very much for all you do.

Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Would you please share that plist? Thank you very much for all you do.

Mine sucks... but I remember UNLOCKZ posted his in the e7 thread. I just ssh'd it in my /mobile/Library/HomescreenDesiginer/Layouts, and it looks a lot better.

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...hsd-layout.zip

After looking at the plist... I think I could deal with HSD... I'll just do a quick layout next time, then fine tune it in the plst file... so spacing is more even.

EDIT:

Okay... I like the HSD plist files now... LOL... fined tuned it even more to match my iconoclasm plist file....

HSD Download link: SB_4day_Pendulum_HSD.zip

Added my shadows back in... nice to have a jailbroken phone with the most resent iOS for once... that's rare for me...
    Last edited by erayser; 2014-07-04 at 07:59 AM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-07-04), dmick89 (2014-07-04), Mary48336 (2014-07-04), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-04), s22lane (2014-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post

this is what you ask for?

-57x57_icon-2x.png

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Mine sucks... but I remember UNLOCKZ posted his in the e7 thread. I just ssh'd it in my /mobile/Library/HomescreenDesiginer/Layouts, and it looks a lot better.

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...hsd-layout.zip

After looking at the plist... I think I could deal with HSD... I'll just do a quick layout next time, then fine tune it in the plst file... so spacing is more even.

EDIT:

Okay... I like the HSD plist files now... LOL... fined tuned it even more to match my iconoclasm plist file....

HSD Download link: SB_4day_Pendulum_HSD.zip

Added my shadows back in... nice to have a jailbroken phone with the most resent iOS for once... that's rare for me...
    to set the HSD is a bit of pain because you need to check all to be place well but in the end is worth the pain as you can place them how you like and mod an widget on different ways.and yea is strange to see an newer ios jb sow fast lol but again is worth as runns very smooth and the battery is better to.
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-04 at 12:27 PM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

erayser (2014-07-04), Mary48336 (2014-07-04), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-04)

Page 64 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast