Page 60 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    How do I put the new walls in the sbhtml
    You place the new walls in the /Images/WeatherInfoBG folder, and either rename the file you want to display to sbwallpaper.html, modify the Wallpaper.html to point to the new images.

    BTW, I forgot I used the WeatherInfoBG.png image file for the window... so you will have the cut out the window on the walls I shared. You can use the existing sbwallpaper.png file as a template to cut out the window. I'll update image files when I get home tonight.

    If you don't cut out the windows... the shadows will double up and look like this...



    Sorry about that...

  2. #1182
    here more simple walls lets see some magic guys






  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-06-30), dmick89 (2014-06-30), erayser (2014-06-30), Komatins (2014-06-30), Mary48336 (2014-06-30), NewD (2014-06-30), nik1975 (2014-06-30), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-30), ruedi04 (2014-06-30), Sk37cH (2014-07-01)

  4. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    You place the new walls in the /Images/WeatherInfoBG folder, and either rename the file you want to display to sbwallpaper.html, modify the Wallpaper.html to point to the new images.

    BTW, I forgot I used the WeatherInfoBG.png image file for the window... so you will have the cut out the window on the walls I shared. You can use the existing sbwallpaper.png file as a template to cut out the window. I'll update image files when I get home tonight.

    If you don't cut out the windows... the shadows will double up and look like this...



    Sorry about that...


    Ok thank u I'm not very good with ifile so I will wait and then give it and try. Thank u.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-30)

  6. #1184
    Those are really nice cocco... can't wait to update these walls to use with my widget tonight.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-30), Mary48336 (2014-06-30)

  8. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Those are really nice cocco... can't wait to update these walls to use with my widget tonight.
    Awesome bro i can't wait to see your magic on them


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-06-30), mcooper (2014-06-30)

  10. #1186
    Beautiful work as always Cocco. I have 1 request. It's one you've made for me on other themes so maybe it won't require too much time.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xttk4hbwro2l9l4/Draw2.zip
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-30)

  12. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Beautiful work as always Cocco. I have 1 request. It's one you've made for me on other themes so maybe it won't require too much time.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xttk4hbwro2l9l4/Draw2.zip
    Thanks bro will download it when i get home


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  13. #1188
    New for today.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404151944.801213.jpg

    Thanks to all.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-30), erayser (2014-06-30), Mary48336 (2014-06-30)

  15. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    New for today.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404151944.801213.jpg

    Thanks to all.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Nice to see that you use one of the walls that i post


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-30 at 08:51 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2014-07-01)

  17. #1190
    Here are a few more screens with new wallpaper...





    @dmick89: I tried the circle widget without the circle frame. It looks good, but it isn't clean. You will have to resize the animation because the cutout out on the blurred background images is a little larger, so there is a slight gap since the animation image is smaller than the cut out. The circle frame hides the gap. If you want the overlay, let me know... and I'll pm it to you.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-30), dmick89 (2014-06-30), Komatins (2014-06-30), s22lane (2014-07-03)

  19. #1191
    Thanks for taking a look, eraysor. I appreciate it. I think I'll use this as an opportunity to learn a little more about photoshop so I'll try something on my own when I get some time. Thank you for looking into it.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-30)

  21. #1192
    7.1.2 here i come

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-06-30), nik1975 (2014-06-30)

  23. #1193
    I b updating to 7.1.2. Can I just update and then jailbreak. Or do I have to restore my iPhone 5s. As it's long.

  24. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I b updating to 7.1.2. Can I just update and then jailbreak. Or do I have to restore my iPhone 5s. As it's long.
    ooo brother how many times did you jb till now bro?freash restore no update an 7.1.1 with jb

  25. #1195
    Too many lol. Trying save time 😱long now as have do it tomorrow. Oh-well. Hope tweaks all work and ifile specially.

  26. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Too many lol. Trying save time ��long now as have do it tomorrow. Oh-well. Hope tweaks all work and ifile specially.
    ifile was working on 7.1.1 perfect even if sais that is not compatible also auxo2 work without crash but do not install lockhtml as they have an conflict and instead groovy or lockhtml you can use convergance that works perfect

  27. #1197
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I b updating to 7.1.2. Can I just update and then jailbreak. Or do I have to restore my iPhone 5s. As it's long.
    You have to restore it to jailbreak as Pangu will recognise your phone as JB if you had it JB on 7.1.1

  28. #1198
    I didn't update to 7.1.1 as heard about 7.1.2 coming out and that it could b jailbreaken so waited.

    And unsure cause not sure weather my tweaks and great theme of the year will work Desire. And plus I have desire mods sbhtml and not sure if they will work and if I b able find them again😩

  29. #1199
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    im on 7.1.1 to and works fine ImageUploadedByModMyi1404163273.544131.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  30. #1200
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    I am on 7.1.2, desire works fine as does sbhtml 👍

Page 60 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •