Page 57 of 310 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Quote Originally Posted by Komatins View Post
    Yes- I`m use pass code with LockHTML and Uniaw without problems.
    i got today to crashes when i receive some screen shots on bitesms but i think that is from bite but other then that all good

Do I have restore or can I just update to 7.1.1.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Do I have restore or can I just update to 7.1.1.
    If you're jailbroken in 7.0.x then you have to restore totally. An update can't erase a jailbreak - only a full restore can clear a jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok. Thank you. Then I may have get busy JB tonight. Or 1st thing tomorrow. Can we now use pass code on lock screen with animation ie; HTML or groovy lock.
    Mixed news on 7.1.1. I've heard several reports from 7.1.1 people using LockHTML3 that are still getting random crashing with high animation on LS + passcode. Passcode off - is still just as stable as it was on 7.0.x from what I've been reading. 7.1.1 didn't FULLY clear the crashing problem with Passcode Lock + High animation. Things are more stable with GroovyLock + high animation + passcode lock than with LH3 + high animation + passcode lock.. but that was also true in 7.0.x - since Groovylock runs the animation in the background layer. LH3 runs it in the HomeScreen Layer which is what interferes with the passcode lock's opening sequence and creates the crash.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-06-27 at 10:24 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

erayser (2014-06-27), rjr1124 (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you're jailbroken in 7.0.x then you have to restore totally. An update can't erase a jailbreak - only a full restore can clear a jailbreak.

Mixed news on 7.1.1. I've heard several reports from 7.1.1 people using LockHTML3 that are still getting random crashing with high animation on LS + passcode. Passcode off - is still just as stable as it was on 7.0.x from what I've been reading. 7.1.1 didn't FULLY clear the crashing problem with Passcode Lock + High animation. Things are more stable with GroovyLock + high animation + passcode lock than with LH3 + high animation + passcode lock.. but that was also true in 7.0.x - since Groovylock runs the animation in the background layer. LH3 runs it in the HomeScreen Layer which is what interferes with the passcode lock's opening sequence and creates the crash.
    bro i speend some hours trying to figure that bug out from bite that you mention now the problem is that i don't find it how to change that color here i rewrite the hole dam info.plist and nothing anyway bite have some bugs to that need to be fix for now nothing i can do more you want to try it?

-img_0045.png

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    bro i speend some hours trying to figure that bug out from bite that you mention now the problem is that i don't find it how to change that color here i rewrite the hole dam info.plist and nothing anyway bite have some bugs to that need to be fix for now nothing i can do more you want to try it?

-img_0045.png
    I took a look and I don't think you can change the cursor color through the theme. Plus, all the themes I have use the same blue cursor. Perhaps there is an image file in the bite app itself (I took a quick look, but didn't find it).

@NewdestinyX: I think your best bet would be to change the background color instead of the cursor color.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I took a look and I don't think you can change the cursor color through the theme. Plus, all the themes I have use the same blue cursor. Perhaps there is an image file in the bite app itself (I took a quick look, but didn't find it).

@NewdestinyX: I think your best bet would be to change the background color instead of the cursor color.
    well but now with that blue around the buttons fith well just try it as i send it to you and look

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

well but now with that blue around the buttons fith well just try it as i send it to you and look
    I think it's fine, but then again I never had a problem with the cursor color. But everyone's eyes see things differently. Overall, it's looking very sharp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I think it's fine, but then again I never had a problem with the cursor color. But everyone's eyes see things differently. Overall, it's looking very sharp.
    true but if i can't chnage it well we need to live with it i don't mind ether

Hello, i'm on 7.1.1 now. IBlank don't work. The icons are black. Gridlock too. What can i do. My Layout is 4x5. Thank you

Sorry, wrong iblank version
    Last edited by underground999; 2014-06-28 at 08:30 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Download homescreendesigner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-06-28)

Thanks

AHAHA i tought sow as i didn't do it lol yea looks good but still is flat the glyph set work nice as he is but could be an iconomatic overlay to make them flat

yes could be hey you have an i4,4s version please tell me your phone keypad is changing?

ifile is working just fine on 7.1.1 no need to be worry about now gridlock don't work but homescreen designer is working great.about that button you know that you need to select on settings the ios7 button i don't understand why look like that on yours.something you mess up on the button4phone settings
    No my keyboard does not change.. But I don't have ck

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post

well i mean the phone keypad not the message keyboard and i discover that on 7.1.1 those have changed i will fix it soon as just eliminate the labels from the info.plist as they don't work anymore with winterboard from what i see

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post

also you sure that the uniaw works well on your i4?as i update yesterday my wifes i4 and i didn't see to much speed improuve anyway i will start today to make some widgets for i4,4s to also i try to fix that keypad phone to
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-28 at 10:19 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Natty12 (2014-06-28)

more icons done:GOPro,Pocket Informant,iTranslateVoice,PGATour,TSN Go,VideoSafe

-appicon60x60-2x.png -pi_icon_pro-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

-appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -icon114.png

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

erayser (2014-06-29), Komatins (2014-06-28), licris17 (2014-06-28), Mary48336 (2014-06-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-28), Ravenleigh (2014-06-28), s22lane (2014-07-03)

Thanks

true but if i can't chnage it well we need to live with it i don't mind ether
    Thanks for trying, bro. In bright sunlight it's impossible to see that cursor. Not just me. My wife couldn't see it either and she has better eyesight than I do. Indoors and at night you can see it - but not in full daylight . I'll just need to go back to stock theme for bite. It's a shame, though, cause I really like the Desire bite theme.

Thanks for trying, bro. In bright sunlight it's impossible to see that cursor. Not just me. My wife couldn't see it either and she has better eyesight than I do. Indoors and at night you can see it - but not in full daylight . I'll just need to go back to stock theme for bite. It's a shame, though, cause I really like the Desire bite theme.
    how come that cursor can be seen on daylight as is blue on black it should be vizible as i just try it outside and i sow it anyway i made the update today but i will think on something could be like sital sad to find another color for that popup window instead of black

how come that cursor can be seen on daylight as is blue on black it should be vizible as i just try it outside and i sow it anyway i made the update today but i will think on something could be like sital sad to find another color for that popup window instead of black
    did you update to 7.1.1?

Thanks

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Try "moving" the cursor from one position in the text to another position while in the quick reply window. If you can see it in sunlight - you have AMAZING eyesight. Blue on dark grey is very hard to see. Why not "white" on gray? If possible.. I have no problems seeing the cursor on any other bite theme - only this one.. Because the background is dark and the cursor is dark.. Too close in contrast depth.

But don't change it for just me, Cocco. Maybe you could just tell me how to change it for myself..

Thanks!!

Try "moving" the cursor from one position in the text to another position while in the quick reply window. If you can see it in sunlight - you have AMAZING eyesight. Blue on dark grey is very hard to see. Why not "white" on gray? If possible.. I have no problems seeing the cursor on any other bite theme - only this one.. Because the background is dark and the cursor is dark.. Too close in contrast depth.

But don't change it for just me, Cocco. Maybe you could just tell me how to change it for myself..

Thanks!!
    yes on 7.0.6 was like that but look now on this picture see is blue and that i can't change and i am on 7.1.1 i think on 7.0.6 was same with the contact color or something but now no ether way bite on 7.1.1 need to be update but for now look like this now i play a bit with that window to make it more nicer also give me your email and i send you the new plist that i add on the update that i made today and try that see how it looks as now i am on 7.1.1 and can't see how it looks on 7.0.6

-img_0046.png

here how is not NewdestinyX,Sital what you think guys?i even change those call buttons to and i could change the color on the open and popup to white not that grey and i think will be perfect

Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-28 at 02:34 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-08-31), Komatins (2014-06-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-29)

Thanks

well i mean the phone keypad not the message keyboard and i discover that on 7.1.1 those have changed i will fix it soon as just eliminate the labels from the info.plist as they don't work anymore with winterboard from what i see

also you sure that the uniaw works well on your i4?as i update yesterday my wifes i4 and i didn't see to much speed improuve anyway i will start today to make some widgets for i4,4s to also i try to fix that keypad phone to
    Yes it seems to be working well enough

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-06-28)

Playing with icon shadows this morning before going out and enjoying the weekend. Planning go swimming in the pool or go to the waterpark... probably both... but go to the waterpark a few hours before closing (better parking and no lines).

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

BTW... was there an uploadr icon posted?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-06-28), cocco26 (2014-06-28), dmick89 (2014-06-28), Komatins (2014-06-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-29)

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Playing with icon shadows this morning before going out and enjoying the weekend. Planning go swimming in the pool or go to the waterpark... probably both... but go to the waterpark a few hours before closing (better parking and no lines).

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

BTW... was there an uploadr icon posted?
    Have fun. That is such an awesome setup you have there.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-06-28), erayser (2014-06-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-29)

Page 57 of 310 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast