Page 56 of 310 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i know bro that i didn't fix it yet as i am bombarder from all with messages icons even icons for Era that have been changed but i will fix it as i told you
    Sorry I thought it might have been fixed in this update. No worries, I found the line in the info.plist file.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Sorry I thought it might have been fixed in this update. No worries, I found the line in the info.plist file.
    yes?well tell me what is the line to see what i need to fix the last update i fix only what you have reported only after that you told me about the fav contacts

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

yes?well tell me what is the line to see what i need to fix the last update i fix only what you have reported only after that you told me about the fav contacts
    What I referring to was the "cursor" that can be moved to edit your message. It's dark blue against a grey background. You can't see cursor. Cursor should remain white or yellow or something very see-able.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What I referring to was the "cursor" that can be moved to edit your message. It's dark blue against a grey background. You can't see cursor. Cursor should remain white or yellow or something very see-able.
    yep that to lol i will look into it today guys as when i woke up this morning i was very busy helping ppl making icons update my wifes i4 to see if something have been change on it and sow on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-06-27)

I found where it installs. When i installed in Cydia it goes to Device/Library/Bitethemes folder.

It should install to var/mobile/library/bitethemes

I am not sure why but that is what i found when loading the file you sent me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fitti28 For This Useful Post:

Matthews436 (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    I found where it installs. When i installed in Cydia it goes to Device/Library/Bitethemes folder.

It should install to var/mobile/library/bitethemes

I am not sure why but that is what i found when loading the file you sent me
    bro is the same Library-biteThemes also is the bite themes folder

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

But if it doesn't show in the second folder it doesn't show up in themes, have just moved it from the first to second and now it is showing 👍

Well when i copied to var/mobile.library/bitethemes it works now. all my other themes for bite werent in that same folder where desire bite installed to. hmm i wonder why it would be different if you say same

same here

Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    Well when i copied to var/mobile.library/bitethemes it works now. all my other themes for bite werent in that same folder where desire bite installed to. hmm i wonder why it would be different if you say same

same here
    well then when i will make the update i will add it on var-mobile-Library-biteThemes see then how it goes as of now all my other bite themes was ok there

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Not sure what happened but it has changed recently because it was ok before I updated to 7.1.1 so whatever has been updated since then in cydia has caused the problem

Thanks hopefully i was able to help out with something

Its weird though as i am on 7.0.6 and your on 7.1.1 so maybe like cocco26 said will have it work for everyone going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    Not sure what happened but it has changed recently because it was ok before I updated to 7.1.1 so whatever has been updated since then in cydia has caused the problem
    neah as i told you on 7.0.6 another person just told me about that bite theme but i thought was just his phone now i could say that the last update of cydia was mess something there and i spoke with IC from macciti he told me that will speak with saurik about as i think that the cydia installer have change some path or something that affect the end user

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Matthews436 (2014-06-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Sorry I didn't go into more detail in my last post, but I was at an appointment.

Right now the plist file has the qc background and contact names the same color, so the names aren't visible:

I just changed the contact names to white.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Sorry I didn't go into more detail in my last post, but I was at an appointment.

Right now the plist file has the qc background and contact names the same color, so the names aren't visible:

I just changed the contact names to white.

cool thank you bro will fix it right away

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Sital (2014-06-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Morning there I do like that mod.
    There is so much great modders like u on mmi doing mods for desire to point I need more Gig as 64gb just not enough.

Morning do anyone have button4phone themed desire on iPhone 5s 7.0.6. Little dubious about updating 7.1.1 cause of ifile. And few tweaks I have.

Attachment 671789
    Sorry for got picture.
    I am on 7.1.1 iPhone 5S and it works fine on mine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1177.png  

Thank you about 7.1.1 button4you.
    Do iFile work ok. Seeing lot of ppl saying theme folder moved. Or not there etc so worried and thinking about waiting for 7.1.2 pitch as heard 7.1.1 has security issue with emails encryption.

theme folder moved to /Library/Themes
    I`m ok with 7.1.1 - now battery life is much better and phone are quick. Till now for me no any bug or safe mode!

Ok. Thank you. Then I may have get busy JB tonight. Or 1st thing tomorrow. Can we now use pass code on lock screen with animation ie; HTML or groovy lock.

Yes- I`m use pass code with LockHTML and Uniaw without problems.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Komatins For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-06-27)

Thank u for replying back. 👍

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

Komatins (2014-06-27)

Page 56 of 310 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast