Page 55 of 310 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Quote Originally Posted by amit.passion12 View Post
    May I request for following icons.Plzz
    Attachment 671793
    you may but first as i didn't know you or see you here sow far PM to see were did you get Desire?

someone send me this app into my email sow here is wallpaperfix icon

-appicon60x60-2x.png

I have a license for Bitesms and i installed the desire bite theme but it doesnt show up in my available bite themes. Do i need to manually move it in ifile to the bitesms them folder?

Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    I have a license for Bitesms and i installed the desire bite theme but it doesnt show up in my available bite themes. Do i need to manually move it in ifile to the bitesms them folder?
    well you can check see if is on Library-biteThemes and if is not there i will send it by email another person told me about this and i send it by email to add it i can't understand why for many is working and for some not show there i think the updates of cydia screw something up that installer from is broke

It is not there.

-img_0443.png Everything is showing me something but always rainy normal GPS is showing why

Quote Originally Posted by haylazz View Post
    -img_0443.png Everything is showing me something but always rainy normal GPS is showing why
    make sure you have widget weather installed and do an reboot to your phone as well

Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    It is not there.
    ok give me your email and i will send it to you i will speak with macciti about it to see what is wrong there also what version of bitesms you have?

[QUOTE=cocco26;7100796]make sure you have widget weather installed and do an reboot to your phone as well

I've done a reboot and installed the weather widget is still showing rainy weather always normal good

ok i will send it by email

[QUOTE=haylazz;7100798]
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    make sure you have widget weather installed and do an reboot to your phone as well

I've done a reboot and installed the weather widget is still showing rainy weather always normal good
    did you set well the widget weather and check see if on privacy-location the widget weather is on also inside the tweak need to be on to

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well you can check see if is on Library-biteThemes and if is not there i will send it by email another person told me about this and i send it by email to add it i can't understand why for many is working and for some not show there i think the updates of cydia screw something up that installer from is broke
    The new JB has changed a few things including access to the bite themes, you will need to add them manually until they figure out how to get them added automatically

-img_0444.pngweather widget update is doing the wrong reasons like this place

I am still on 7.0.6 JB so should that affect me

Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    The new JB has changed a few things including access to the bite themes, you will need to add them manually until they figure out how to get them added automatically
    but the problem is not the new jb is cydia as the other person was on 7.0.6 and as well download the bite theme and didn't sow it on bitesms also this widgets that don't work drive me nuts to as on my phone all works great and show me the location corectly and on others phone you see offline or is not working

-img_0444.pngweather widget update is doing the wrong reasons like this place
    Here how the widget weatherbeed to be set din't show me the tweak from cydia

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403876358.759120.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403876375.113601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-27 at 03:39 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Strange it worked fine on my 7.0.6 JB but doesn't show on the 7.1.1 (bite theme) everything else is as it should be 👍

Strange it worked fine on my 7.0.6 JB but doesn't show on the 7.1.1 (bite theme) everything else is as it should be ��
    it was not show for some when saurik did the updates for cydia also 2 ppl that i heard loose their jb because of those updates

We've done the same setting but still be provided from

We've done the same setting but still be provided from
    did you set something on the setup.js from that widget?see if the GPS is true and not false

Strange it worked fine on my 7.0.6 JB but doesn't show on the 7.1.1 (bite theme) everything else is as it should be ��
    let me tell you that till now i have assist another person who have bought my Era now when he install it some of the icons didn't change and the icons are add corectly on Era make another check and they look ok but the guy icons didn't change now i am lost here as sow much problems i have only from the update of cydia some how the themes or winterboard don't install them well or something as this things are to much for my head
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-27 at 03:55 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Matthews436 (2014-06-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

For the bite theme, I still can't see my contacts' names in the quick compose window when I have it set to open with my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    For the bite theme, I still can't see my contacts' names in the quick compose window when I have it set to open with my favorites.
    i know bro that i didn't fix it yet as i am bombarder from all with messages icons even icons for Era that have been changed but i will fix it as i told you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-06-27)

Page 55 of 310 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast