Page 53 of 310 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Donation sent!!! I cant wait to try out this theme. I am super excited

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Bud that i found it to and and no work via winterboard if i place that folder on bundles i think the only way is manualy theme it

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Have you looked at the file system content on the apps page in the 'installed' list in Cydia? That shows all the files the app installs

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403808980.208704.jpg
    This has got to be the answer, no?

Update: I've just looked a and it's there!

Done it!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403809392.596824.jpg

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-26 at 09:03 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    Donation sent!!! I cant wait to try out this theme. I am super excited
    send me your cydia account

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Have you looked at the file system content on the apps page in the 'installed' list in Cydia? That shows all the files the app installs

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403808980.208704.jpg
    This has got to be the answer, no?

Update: I've just looked a and it's there!

Done it!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403809392.596824.jpg

i found the folder on Library-PreferenceBundles but i look into that plist that he have inside and the folder that is there didn't
    work.sow how did you change it?
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-26 at 09:08 PM.

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Ok, I'm gonna assume you create the Cydia package and they create the DEB install package for you.

You create a folder with the theme name and in it you normally have two folders:

DEBIAN
    Library

In the Library folder you have a folder called Themes and in that is your theme folder (Desire Icons) with the following Folders and Bundles folders with your theme icons.

Within the same folder as Themes add another folder list as follows:

PreferenceBundles/CustomFolderIconsSettings.Bundle

And put the themes icons in there!

Does that help?

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-26 at 09:23 PM.

done bro enjoy

Thank you man. I am so excited

Ok, I'm gonna assume you create the Cydia package and they create the DEB install package for you.

You create a folder with the theme name and in it you normally have two folders:

DEBIAN
    Library

In the Library folder you have a folder called Themes and in that is your Folders and Bundles folders with your theme icons.

Within the same folder as Themes add another folder list as follows:

PreferenceBundles/CustomFolderIconsSettings.Bundle

And put the themes icons in there!

Does that help?

ok i think i didn't explain my self well this i have this:PreferenceBundles/CustomFolderIconsSettings.Bundle and i know were it is, i need the right bundle folder for it normaly the tweaks have an info.plist if is on PreferencesBundles to see the bundle identifier now this one don't have this info.plist into it sow i try to add it like this on bundles:com.fortysixandtwo.customfoldericons and this is no work

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    You can't do that with this app. You have to treat it like you're adding an iWidget or wallpaper.

You notice wallpapers you have to drop the png directly into the correct folder with the installer. You have to do the same with these icons.

You can't do that with this app. You have to treat it like you're adding an iWidget or wallpaper.

You notice wallpapers you have to drop the png directly into the correct folder with the installer. You have to do the same with these icons.

yes manualy theming like that i did as is to ugly that only that icon was not themed on my settings lol but i wanted to add it on Desire to like that all that use that tweak the settings icon will be themed

yes manualy theming like that i did as is to ugly that only that icon was not themed on my settings lol but i wanted to add it on Desire to like that all that use that tweak the settings icon will be themed
    You can still theme it on users devices just creating a path as I described above.

You can still theme it on users devices just creating a path as I described above.

neah for one icon is not worth it

neah for one icon is not worth it
    It will drive you mad having one icon not themed! You won't sleep and if you do, you'll have nightmares lol

It will drive you mad having one icon not themed! You won't sleep and if you do, you'll have nightmares lol

neah i will post the icon here with 58x58 and who want it can place it manualy into his folder as i did

done bro enjoy
    Should I be showing more? I don't see anything else for desire to chooseImageUploadedByModMyi1403812768.068931.jpg

Should I be showing more? I don't see anything else for desire to chooseImageUploadedByModMyi1403812768.068931.jpg
    after you install that icons pack go and search desire and you will see more

neah i will post the icon here with 58x58 and who want it can place it manualy into his folder as i did
    It's a rubbish app anyway. FolderIcons is way superior. Tell people to install that instead!

ok let me try again.

It's a rubbish app anyway. FolderIcons is way superior. Tell people to install that instead!

foldericons is not working yet on 7.1.1 and also was not working for those who have 5s for that this tweak was release

ok let me try again.
    Thank you. Sorry I thought it all came in one package so that's why I was confused

Page 53 of 310 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast