Page 51 of 310 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #1001
    CustomFolders working just fine on 7.1.1ImageUploadedByModMyi1403717526.006446.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-06-25), hell7 (2014-06-25), licris17 (2014-06-25), Mary48336 (2014-06-25), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-25), reffano (2014-06-25)

  3. #1002
    Hello, my UniTint beta is expired and i can't update it. Does anybody know where to buy the tweak. It looks very nice on my 5s.

  4. #1003

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reffano For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-25), Mary48336 (2014-06-25)

  6. #1004
    For me atm, nice wall cocco, like it, lol
    Credits to cocco and oldster


  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-06-25), cocco26 (2014-06-25), erayser (2014-06-26), Mary48336 (2014-06-25), NewD (2014-06-25)

  8. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by underground999 View Post
    Hello, my UniTint beta is expired and i can't update it. Does anybody know where to buy the tweak. It looks very nice on my 5s.
    no is not official release it will be update soon i know chewitt will update it

    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    For me atm, nice wall cocco, like it, lol
    Credits to cocco and oldster

    nice bro glad you like the wall

    guys who know the bundle id for customfolders?
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-25 at 09:10 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    underground999 (2014-06-25)

  10. #1006
    I have to go in today and buy this unreal theme. I swear you keep adding more and more to it. I see the pictures and its making me want it more and more... Great Job on this

  11. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by fitti28 View Post
    I have to go in today and buy this unreal theme. I swear you keep adding more and more to it. I see the pictures and its making me want it more and more... Great Job on this
    Thank you glad you like it soon new updates will be live if they are not yet


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  12. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    In love!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where can I find this widget? TIA
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  13. #1009
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    It's in cydia one of the desire sb downloads

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-25), dmick89 (2014-06-25)

  15. #1010
    1 of the best theme ever

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to walter2100 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-25)

  17. #1011
    Sorry I haven't shared much lately... Been busy with fiscal year end stuff at work. I'll be busy for the next 3 weeks so, I can't put hardly any time into modding... I'll share when I can.

    Another Desire setup I'm playing with...



    Credits: Schnedi, Kai312, Marty McFly, Ian, KOH, Decal, NewdestinyX, Sital, orangefreddie, smr_95, MamaJaay, Jusephe71, Lucys, cocco26

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-06-25), cocco26 (2014-06-25), dmick89 (2014-06-25), kristatos (2014-06-25), Mary48336 (2014-06-25), NewD (2014-06-25), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-25)

  19. #1012
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    [QUOTE=erayser;7099929]Sorry I haven't shared much lately... Been busy with fiscal year end stuff at work. I'll be busy for the next 3 weeks so, I can't put hardly any time into modding... I'll share when I can.

    Another Desire setup I'm playing with...



    Looking forward to your work erayser on this theme!!! Can't wait for your shares!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-25)

  21. #1013
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Sorry I haven't shared much lately... Been busy with fiscal year end stuff at work. I'll be busy for the next 3 weeks so, I can't put hardly any time into modding... I'll share when I can.

    Another Desire setup I'm playing with...

    Credits: Schnedi, Kai312, Marty McFly, Ian, KOH, Decal, NewdestinyX, Sital, orangefreddie, smr_95, MamaJaay, Jusephe71, Lucys, cocco26
    Don't you hate when work interferes with your play time! Good luck at work and looking forward to more of your awesome shares!!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-25)

  23. #1014
    Could I please have an icon for my Sky Go App? Would be very grateful and it would complete my icons 😊
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403732008.561428.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  24. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Could I please have an icon for my Sky Go App? Would be very grateful and it would complete my icons 😊
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403732008.561428.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yes i will do it tomorrow hey bro do you know if customfolders havecan bundle ID or not?i mean to theme that settings icon


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-25)

  26. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Yes i will do it tomorrow hey bro do you know if customfolders havecan bundle ID or not?i mean to theme that settings icon


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Do you mean FolderIcons? They don't have a bundle ID. They are 120x120 and must have filenames ending @2x.png or they display too big.

    They are located in:

    var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons/


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  27. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Do you mean FolderIcons? They don't have a bundle ID. They are 120x120 and must have filenames ending @2x.png or they display too big.

    They are located in:

    var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons/


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    No there is other tweak customfolders and don't have that info.plis inside it and i don't know if have an bundle id or not


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  28. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    No there is other tweak customfolders and don't have that info.plis inside it and i don't know if have an bundle id or not


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Give me a few minutes dude and I'll find out for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    No there is other tweak customfolders and don't have that info.plis inside it and i don't know if have an bundle id or not


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I can't find a tweak by that name dude. Any idea of the repo? There is Folder Customiser, but that just changes colours and is set from the settings app.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-25 at 11:52 PM.

  29. #1019
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Is this what you are looking for:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403735991.328936.jpg

  30. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Is this what you are looking for:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403735991.328936.jpg
    Yes but i need his bundle ID to
    Can add it an custom icon for it as i use it now on my i5 7.1.1 and works great


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 51 of 310 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •