Page 40 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Thanks. I've updated on my end and was sure I'd seen one. Appreciate your work.
    Thanks bro 👊

  2. #782
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    This theme combined with some wonderful SBHTML widgets just keeps on givin the love!!


  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22), dmick89 (2014-06-22), hell7 (2014-06-22), Komatins (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22)

  4. #783
    For me, clear and simple, :-)


  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22), erayser (2014-06-22), Happy363 (2014-06-22), Komatins (2014-06-22), kristatos (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22)

  6. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    For me, clear and simple, :-)

    Nice job bro!! How did you get the apple on the top?😎👍📲

  7. #785
    Dots icon if anyone wants it




  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22), erayser (2014-06-22), Ezular (2014-06-22), kristatos (2014-06-22)

  9. #786
    Wood anyone who had this please b so kind share it.

  10. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Wood anyone who had this please b so kind share it.
    It takes time for people to share these things. You've asked 3 times in the last 8 hours. I try to be very helpful and avoid being too critical, but seriously, they know you want. If you they want to share it, they will. If they don't, they won't.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22), erayser (2014-06-22), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-22)

  12. #788
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Great i will fix it on the next update
    Not to be a pain, but I also noticed that the letter "c" in Channel is not capitalized. Could you fix that too?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-22)

  14. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Not to be a pain, but I also noticed that the letter "c" in Channel is not capitalized. Could you fix that too?
    could you show me please ?

    you mean on the weather channel icon?

  15. #790
    "Yes, I jailbreak" c0pes321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 443 Times in 132 Posts

    Seriously loving Desire! Cocco, thanx for this very COMPLETE theme...... Honestly, the first theme I've used created by you, (was using Junes 69 for quite a while) but decided to use Desire in an attempt to use one different, n this was definitely a great choice! Junes deserves a lot of credit for all he does for this community, and clearly you are up there as well! To cover my ***** with any credits......credit to all involved in making my iPhone, well.....mine. Thanx for all your hard work and look forward to seeing more! Thanx bro😊 Here is me at the moment.......nothing unseen or special, but wanted to share😁Attachment 671498Attachment 671499

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22), NewD (2014-06-22)

  17. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Not to be a pain, but I also noticed that the letter "c" in Channel is not capitalized. Could you fix that too?
    here pain that you are just kiding there is 2 weather channel apps and they both have the same folder names but not icons lol here fix it

    -appicon60x60-2x.png

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Seriously loving Desire! Cocco, thanx for this very COMPLETE theme...... Honestly, the first theme I've used created by you, (was using Junes 69 for quite a while) but decided to use Desire in an attempt to use one different, n this was definitely a great choice! Junes deserves a lot of credit for all he does for this community, and clearly you are up there as well! To cover my ***** with any credits......credit to all involved in making my iPhone, well.....mine. Thanx for all your hard work and look forward to seeing more! Thanx bro�� Here is me at the moment.......nothing unseen or special, but wanted to share��Attachment 671498Attachment 671499
    thank you very much for your kind words and glad you like Desire

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Sital (2014-06-22)

  19. #792
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Seriously loving Desire! Cocco, thanx for this very COMPLETE theme...... Honestly, the first theme I've used created by you, (was using Junes 69 for quite a while) but decided to use Desire in an attempt to use one different, n this was definitely a great choice! Junes deserves a lot of credit for all he does for this community, and clearly you are up there as well! To cover my ***** with any credits......credit to all involved in making my iPhone, well.....mine. Thanx for all your hard work and look forward to seeing more! Thanx bro😊 Here is me at the moment.......nothing unseen or special, but wanted to share😁Attachment 671498Attachment 671499
    Your Sb theme is it an iwidget or sbhtml theme?
    Where can i find it?

    I like this set up with MaxPain SBHTML icandee theme!ImageUploadedByModMyi1403423747.428391.jpg
    Last edited by nik1975; 2014-06-22 at 09:55 AM.

  20. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Your Sb theme is it an iwidget or sbhtml theme?
    Where can i find it?

    I like this set up with MaxPain SBHTML icandee theme!ImageUploadedByModMyi1403423747.428391.jpg
    there the glyph to

    -icon-60-2x.png

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (2014-06-22), nik1975 (2014-06-22), s22lane (2014-06-23)

  22. #794
    "Yes, I jailbreak" c0pes321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 443 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Your Sb theme is it an iwidget or sbhtml theme?
    Where can i find it?

    I like this set up with MaxPain SBHTML icandee theme!ImageUploadedByModMyi1403423747.428391.jpg
    It's SBHTML I will pm you with the files, however, it can be found in the "share your Locksreen/Springboard Widgets" thread. You should check that out😉

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22), nik1975 (2014-06-22)

  24. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Attachment 671466
    Hell would u b willing share this mod please.
    Here you are my friend, lol
    Credits to cocco, Alex and oldster.

    Download: Desire SB-weatherV1

    Regards

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2014-06-22), Charun (2014-12-26), cocco26 (2014-06-22), dmick89 (2014-06-22), kristatos (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22)

  26. #796
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    It's SBHTML I will pm you with the files, however, it can be found in the "share your Locksreen/Springboard Widgets" thread. You should check that out😉
    Thank you,looking forward😀

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-06-22)

  28. #797

  29. #798
    SB with simple weather ( no Gps)
    3 Layers
    Credits to cocco, Alex and oldster.





    Download: Desire SB-Clock V8

    Regards

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-06-22), cocco26 (2014-06-22), haylazz (2014-06-22), Mr.Coffee (2014-06-22), oldskoolsk8r (2014-06-22)

  31. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    SB with simple weather ( no Gps)
    3 Layers
    Credits to cocco, Alex and oldster.





    Download: Desire SB-Clock V8

    Regards
    nice work hell

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Matthews436 (2014-06-22)

  33. #800
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    A little bit different! ☺️👍

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403441469.049204.jpg

    Last request:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403441531.850483.jpg

    Thanks Bro! :-)

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wastE2509 For This Useful Post:

    Komatins (2014-06-22), NeilJClements (2014-06-22)

Page 40 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •