Page 302 of 310 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    still is much easy to setup that widgets layout with boxy3
    It's not for me Cocco...I've honestly tried umpteen times and still got nowhere

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2017-03-24)

  3. #6022
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    It's not for me Cocco...I've honestly tried umpteen times and still got nowhere
    You just haven't been taught properly, Lisa. . Cocco' right. Super easy.

    No tool to create new Iconoclasm layouts in anymore. So - way harder to get an Iconoclasm for a special layout. If you want help with Boxy.. DM me.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2017-03-24), littlelisa63 (2017-03-25)

  5. #6023
    and my last requests for gold mod

    -co.uk.tribehive.fli.nottingham-forest-large.png -com.99games.starchef-large.png -com.atari.mobile.rctempire-large.png

    -com.bigfishgames.fairwaysolitaireuniversalf2p-large.png -com.houseoffraser-large.png -com.hugoboss.hugoboss-large.png

    -com.johnlewis.john-lewis-large.png -com.mseven.msecure-large.png -com.playrix.gardenscapes-m3-ios-large.png

    -com.pogocorporation.showcaseuk-large.png -com.spontly.nottforestfcfanapp-large.png -com.vixlet.slipknot-large.png

    -uk.co.game.mobile.game-large.png -uk.co.myvery-large.png -worldchef-large.png

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2017-03-29), Jazzman UK (2017-03-24), jonny78 (2017-03-25), kristatos (2017-03-24), littlelisa63 (2017-03-25), Mary48336 (2017-03-27), NewD (2017-03-25)

  7. #6024
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You just haven't been taught properly, Lisa. . Cocco' right. Super easy.

    No tool to create new Iconoclasm layouts in anymore. So - way harder to get an Iconoclasm for a special layout. If you want help with Boxy.. DM me.
    Well technically there is this https://layoutmaker.herokuapp.com but not for plus devices.

  8. #6025
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Hey Cosmin, any chance you could PM me the PSD for the Black Glyphs and the Black Gold? My fingers are itching to create again!! Cheers bro ✌🏻

  9. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hey Cosmin, any chance you could PM me the PSD for the Black Glyphs and the Black Gold? My fingers are itching to create again!! Cheers bro ✌��
    well i just send you the black glyph one

  10. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Well technically there is this https://layoutmaker.herokuapp.com but not for plus devices.
    yes there is but not many knows how to use it as even if you make an layout you will have to ajust the icons to final touch using filza so that is a bit complicate for someone that have no idea how to make them

  11. #6028
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Well technically there is this https://layoutmaker.herokuapp.com but not for plus devices.
    I know that. But that's why I didn't mention it for Lisa. She has plus. That tool is useless for Plus folks. I love it for my 6. But usless for my 7+.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    misterjrw (2017-03-25)

  13. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I know that. But that's why I didn't mention it for Lisa. She has plus. That tool is useless for Plus folks. I love it for my 6. But usless for my 7+.
    I use it for my plus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  14. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I know that. But that's why I didn't mention it for Lisa. She has plus. That tool is useless for Plus folks. I love it for my 6. But usless for my 7+.
    So do I. You may have to tinker around with it and set the icons a couple of times, but it works great for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #6031
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasis View Post
    So do I. You may have to tinker around with it and set the icons a couple of times, but it works great for me.
    Yeah.. I tried a couple of times and it was just as much work tinkering after using the tool as starting from scratch. So I bailed. And don't recommend it to plus users. The average user doesn't know how to adjust .plist files. Train wreck waiting to happen.. .

    If you guys want to help people get what they need for their Plus after it comes out not just right.. have at it.

  16. #6032
    I've always tweaked it once it's on the phone. Any of those offline methods just don't give you the detail that you need. So to zip some icons out to rough it in, it's perfect.

    I do recommend it as opposed starting from scratch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  17. #6033
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've always tweaked it once it's on the phone. Any of those offline methods just don't give you the detail that you need. So to zip some icons out to rough it in, it's perfect.

    I do recommend it as opposed starting from scratch.
    Yeah - for the rough out.. agreed. But one character off in a plist and the whole file fails. Can't reopen file in iFile or Filza if syntax is screwed. I recommend people only edit in code editor on computer. Non veterans that is.

  18. #6034
    movie box cocco...

  19. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    movie box cocco...
    crap i forgot about it lol will do it today

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2017-03-27)

  21. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    movie box cocco...
    there you go

    -com.sull.videofun-large.png

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2017-03-25), ottozuts (2017-03-25)

  23. #6037
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonny78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dreamworld
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 378 Posts

    Thanks Cocco for new Icons.


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonny78 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2017-03-25), Mary48336 (2017-03-27)

  25. #6038
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
    Thanks Cocco for new Icons.

    your welcome bro

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jonny78 (2017-03-25), thomasis (2017-03-25)

  27. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
    Thanks Cocco for new Icons.

    Any chance you would share the SB widget please?
    Tia

  28. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Any chance you would share the SB widget please?
    Tia
    It was shared a page back Lisa post #6004


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2017-03-25), littlelisa63 (2017-03-26)

Page 302 of 310 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •