Page 279 of 310 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

@NeilJClements can you share the clock for that iconomatic...TIA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2015-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    why you don't use homescreen designer?
    I don't like HSD. It feels clunky and more often than not, it really messes up my home screen.
    I'm just a die hard Iconoclasm user and I think it works great. The only critique is the inability to design layouts easily.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2015-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    @NeilJClements can you share the clock for that iconomatic...TIA
    Here you go my friend. I don't know who made it, but I just tweaked it about and also included are the weather icons from Patience, if you prefer them - just change the icon set name in the config.js
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9jzyw9fwm...idget.zip?dl=0
    Enjoy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

ottozuts (2015-01-19)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I don't like HSD. It feels clunky and more often than not, it really messes up my home screen.
    I'm just a die hard Iconoclasm user and I think it works great. The only critique is the inability to design layouts easily.
    Man I feel opposite of that, I love HSD, so smooth and easy, I pump out my own layouts in just minutes, always perfect just the way I like it. Never any problems on my springboard. To each his own I guess.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-19), cocco26 (2015-01-19), MrDLewis321 (2015-01-19), NeilJClements (2015-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Man I feel opposite of that, I love HSD, so smooth and easy, I pump out my own layouts in just minutes, always perfect just the way I like it. Never any problems on my springboard. To each his own I guess.
    I adore with u but also Neil as I too sometimes out the blue cash and HSD messes up. But very rarely it happens tho.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

I've just been playing with the new Iconoclasm plist and its sooooo easy to change!
    Love it!!

Quick question: how do I back up only contacts and notes so when I do a restore ready to jailbreak I don't backup all the crap from a previous installation? It restores loads of settings and config stuff from the old jailbreak and I wanna avoid that this time.
    I'm falling victim to loads of old settings being included in the backup, so I want to clean it off and re-jailbreak.
    Thanks all and my apologies for asking this on your thread Cocco. Desire will be the first new installation though 😉

yall should check out Boxy2...super easy & light weight

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

Quick question: how do I back up only contacts and notes so when I do a restore ready to jailbreak I don't backup all the crap from a previous installation? It restores loads of settings and config stuff from the old jailbreak and I wanna avoid that this time.
    I'm falling victim to loads of old settings being included in the backup, so I want to clean it off and re-jailbreak.
    Thanks all and my apologies for asking this on your thread Cocco. Desire will be the first new installation though 😉
    neil u should do a dfu restore & set up as new prevents from any old stuff stock & jailed from returning to your phone...this ensures a super clean jb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

I use this for contacts. It's easy to use, and free👊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

Mav1971 (2015-01-19), NeilJClements (2015-01-19)

Go to settings icloud and set from there what do you want to save contacts mails ... I did this and my contacts photos and notes they will download automaticaly on your phone after restore

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-19), Mav1971 (2015-01-19), NeilJClements (2015-01-19)

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Guys as i replay to Neil post icloud is the best for this things no need apps to backup your contacts photos or notes infact why do you even want to install an app if ios have icloud that can do the same thing as boxy2 or anyother app?then again each one use what they like i just post the simple way to do those

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-01-19), NeilJClements (2015-01-19), oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-20)

I personally don't use the cloud. Don't want my data on any server.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    I personally don't use the cloud. Don't want my data on any server.
    But even with the app you use your data is on an server not only icloud use server to hoste data any app that have the option to upload ot save use server to store the data but in my opinion icloud is much easy to use

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2015-01-19), Papichulo74 (2015-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    But even with the app you use your data is on an server not only icloud use server to hoste data any app that have the option to upload ot save use server to store the data but in my opinion icloud is much easy to use
    That's true Cocco. This app just zips it in a vCard and you email it to yourself, but I can see how iCloud could be useful 👊

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

Guys, if you don't know about 0Ground yet you should definitely check it out! It looks amazing on the iPhone 6 Plus -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421692852.973903.jpg

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Related Addict For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-01-19), Doorboot (2015-01-19), oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-20)

That's true! 0Ground on 6plus … and it's no wonder, it is also from cocco
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ruedi04 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by albertbeda View Post
    Guys, if you don't know about 0Ground yet you should definitely check it out! It looks amazing on the iPhone 6 Plus -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421692852.973903.jpg
    Yes i know as i made that to and inam glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    That's true Cocco. This app just zips it in a vCard and you email it to yourself, but I can see how iCloud could be useful 👊
    Yep icloud is usefull for contacts photos and notes i use it from an year now and everytime i restore after i activate my phone all those comes back into my phone i don't need to do nothing else or download something very easy to use

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-19), Papichulo74 (2015-01-19)

0Ground was the first theme to stay on my phone for more than 4 weeks. I loved it and still do.
    At the time there was nothing even close to it in terms of detail and design in my opinion. Also, I was blown away by the extras that were available out of the box.
    I don't know how you do it Cocco. I've been trying to come up with a third theme of my own and I am struggling for ideas.
    As always, TOP WORK!!!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-01-19)

Page 279 of 310 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast