Page 254 of 310 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Attachment 688549
    this dialer right?
    How i can have this dealer please? I have the theme im buy long time ago but this dealer is not the same right?

  2. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by matatan222 View Post
    How i can have this dealer please? I have the theme im buy long time ago but this dealer is not the same right?
    what iphone do you have?

  3. #5063
    guys i have start to make the updates for i6+ icons sets,convergance theme and ui pack so tomorrow only submit the new packages as they are 15 new packages i think

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-21), dadyajie (2014-12-21), daveensannie (2014-12-21), Mary48336 (2014-12-22)

  5. #5064
    Is there a bitstrips icon I can find in this thread? 95% of my apps are themed and all I really need is a bitstrips icon.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419128252.580542.jpg

  6. #5065
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Cocco if you can, could you a these icons please :-

    Chase Bank

    AT&T Uverse

    Vevo

  7. #5066
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Cocco if you can, could you a these icons please :-

    Chase Bank

    AT&T Uverse

    Vevo
    He doesn't take requests that way, you have to send him a folder with the icons from the app itself and if you can the info.plist file in the same folder as the icons, that helps him out a lot, put them in a folder, zip it up and email him it and that will help him out tremendously.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-21), Mary48336 (2014-12-22)

  9. #5067
    callbar is been a way of receiving calls for me for a while now...i truly missed it while waiting for it to update! thanx cosmin for the great theme for it & cant wait!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-21)

  11. #5068
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    He doesn't take requests that way, you have to send him a folder with the icons from the app itself and if you can the info.plist file in the same folder as the icons, that helps him out a lot, put them in a folder, zip it up and email him it and that will help him out tremendously.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok but for me i just need the icons as i make an icon theme which i use in Winterboard .

  12. #5069
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    callbar is been a way of receiving calls for me for a while now...i truly missed it while waiting for it to update! thanx cosmin for the great theme for it & cant wait!!

    I've never stop using callbar it's one of my favorite tweaks .

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-21), cocco26 (2014-12-21), dadyajie (2014-12-21)

  14. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Is there a bitstrips icon I can find in this thread? 95% of my apps are themed and all I really need is a bitstrips icon.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419128252.580542.jpg
    nope that no one made it send me the folder of that app from user-containers-bundles-applications and i will se when i have time to add it but if i have it i will not for get

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (2014-12-21)

  16. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Cocco if you can, could you a these icons please :-

    Chase Bank

    AT&T Uverse

    Vevo
    bro vevo i know it not sure about att and chase bank show me the stock icon of each

  17. #5072
    updates for i6+ done yesterday and soon will be live and today i submit alot of new packages for i6+ to

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-21), daveensannie (2014-12-21), oldskoolsk8r (2014-12-21)

  19. #5073
    Good Morning....! =)

    Can someone please help me with my FolderIcons...?

    iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1.2

    As you can see, I used "None" in the Settings - but it takes no effect at my folders...!?

    Nothing works here... They always stay at the original color.... :-(




  20. #5074
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    bro vevo i know it not sure about att and chase bank show me the stock icon of each
    Ok i found vevo in your ios7&ios8 icons but i guess it's are not named properly so it's not themed, i will fix that.

    So i just need AT&T Uverse and Chase. Thanks





    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-21 at 01:52 PM.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-21), dadyajie (2014-12-21), kristatos (2014-12-21)

  22. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nope that no one made it send me the folder of that app from user-containers-bundles-applications and i will se when i have time to add it but if i have it i will not for get
    Awesome,but how do I send it using ifile?

  23. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Awesome,but how do I send it using ifile?
    Just write it down and pm cocco 👍

  24. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Awesome,but how do I send it using ifile?
    yes zip it with ifile and send it to my email

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (2014-12-21)

  26. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordcore View Post
    Good Morning....! =)

    Can someone please help me with my FolderIcons...?

    iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1.2

    As you can see, I used "None" in the Settings - but it takes no effect at my folders...!?

    Nothing works here... They always stay at the original color.... :-(



    hmm that is weird still you can try install the customfoldericons those will work for sure now what you need to do uninstall foldericons tweak and Desire foldericons and add this on cydia: repo.fortysixandtwo.com install the tweak customfoldericons then install Desire black customfoldericons or any other Desire pack that have customfoldericons or CFIcons is the same and then use ifile to go to var-mobile-library-customfoldericons and see what are the names of the folders that you need to have on your springboard in order to get them themed.hope this helps as for now foldericons tweaks is still buggy on 64 bits

  27. #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    yes zip it with ifile and send it to my email
    Ok sent!

  28. #5080
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordcore View Post
    Good Morning....! =)

    Can someone please help me with my FolderIcons...?

    iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1.2

    As you can see, I used "None" in the Settings - but it takes no effect at my folders...!?

    Nothing works here... They always stay at the original color.... :-(
    Turn "Show thumbnails" on.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-21)

Page 254 of 310 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •