Page 242 of 310 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey cocco did you get around to doing the Tomtom US & Canada icon ?, thanks . So i updated to 8.1.2 and installed Desire and now the boot or respring logo is there .
    Lol told ya something was wrong on that restore you made.ok i will make that tomtom icon is not an special icon for canada just for tomtom app that i made on i6 version do you want it for i6+ no?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-12), King_O_Hill (2014-12-11)

  3. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks Eric, that worked perfectly.....now how do I change from celsius to fahrenheit and from 24 hours to 12 and to my current location?
    Check the config.js need to be those options there

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-11)

  5. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey cocco did you get around to doing the Tomtom US & Canada icon ?, thanks . So i updated to 8.1.2 and installed Desire and now the boot or respring logo is there .
    here the tomtom icon for i6+

    -tomtom.png

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-12), jawonder (2014-12-12), Mary48336 (2014-12-14)

  7. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks Eric, that worked perfectly.....now how do I change from celsius to fahrenheit and from 24 hours to 12 and to my current location?
    Typically all of that is in the html as well.

  8. #4825
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Check the config.js need to be those options there
    There is no config file in Mone's stuff.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-12)

  10. #4826
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    here the tomtom icon for i6+

    -tomtom.png
    Sweet !, thank you .

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-12)

  12. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    There is no config file in Mone's stuff.
    I've been playing around in the wallpaper.html but can't get it right

  13. #4828
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Now my 6+ is really rocking Desire:-

    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-12 at 01:49 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-12), dadyajie (2014-12-12), Mary48336 (2014-12-14)

  15. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I've been playing around in the wallpaper.html but can't get it right
    Look here. Change the true to false about "isCelsius". The location stuff is there too. Go to yahoo weather and grab the numbers at the end of the URL when you have your location found on there. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418346942.032224.jpg

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-12), kristatos (2014-12-12), ncphotographer (2014-12-12)

  17. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Look here. Change the true to false about "isCelsius". The location stuff is there too. Go to yahoo weather and grab the numbers at the end of the URL when you have your location found on there.
    If you are in the US, your zip code will work too!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-12), cocco26 (2014-12-12), EricB78 (2014-12-12), ncphotographer (2014-12-12)

  19. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Look here. Change the true to false about "isCelsius". The location stuff is there too. Go to yahoo weather and grab the numbers at the end of the URL when you have your location found on there. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418346942.032224.jpg
    Thanks Eric.....I did what you said and everything seems to work except the sun rise and sun set.....any ideas? Also how do I get the icons in the correct place?

  20. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks Eric.....I did what you said and everything seems to work except the sun rise and sun set.....any ideas? Also how do I get the icons in the correct place?
    Sunrise and sunset is beyond me. The time is based off of whether you're using Celsius or not.

    As far as the icons go, I like Boxy 2. It takes a little to get used to but it works great and you don't need to respring each time you adjust icon placement.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2014-12-12)

  22. #4833
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Awsome Snow Iconomatic by @xEdiTz follow him on Twitter 💪💪💪

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418364363.395998.jpg

    https://app.box.com/s/le1bwhx5tmgeyovukmtn

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-12), kristatos (2014-12-12), Mary48336 (2014-12-14)

  24. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Now my 6+ is really rocking Desire:-

    Hei buddy can share the icon layout? Tks

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to dadyajie For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-12)

  26. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hei buddy can share the icon layout? Tks
    the layout comes with the widget bro when you install it from cydia will install the layout to

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-12)

  28. #4836
    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the layout comes with the widget bro when you install it from cydia will install the layout to
    Yes correct coco but I want it 4icons in arow like the pic tks

  29. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Yes correct coco but I want it 4icons in arow like the pic tks
    Well he has an i6+ and only on that will work the layout

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-12)

  31. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well he has an i6+ and only on that will work the layout
    I'm on ip6+ too buddy tks

  32. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    I'm on ip6+ too buddy tks
    Cool well then i am sure he will share it

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-12)

  34. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Cool well then i am sure he will share it
    Tks buddy for your fast reply btw saw your LS/SB setup on Twitter very sick!

Page 242 of 310 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •