Page 241 of 310 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Good morning everyone, good news desire gold glyphs r out in cydia. Bad news is the sbhtml don't work��Attachment 687848Attachment 687849Attachment 687850 i6+ 8.1.1 Attachment 687851 but thanks to hell7 for helping with code to mod this Sbhtml to work on my i6+ Attachment 687852
    With this Sb. No re springs at all. Ok- please can anybody help me with modding the following link to my Dropbox link png images to b modded grey please please.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u22efivpbr...i6%2B.zip?dl=0


    Thank u hell7 for help and battery. And special big thanks to cocco26 for sweet hot badazz theme. Gold glyphs r the dogs bollockz. ������
    bro what sbhtml is not working?

  2. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    bro what sbhtml is not working?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418297459.867036.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418297469.903761.jpg the new I6+ sbhtml widgets r not working.

  3. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418297459.867036.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418297469.903761.jpg the new I6+ sbhtml widgets r not working.
    why?

  4. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    why?
    I don't no y. I downloaded it. Like u do. Went to sbhtml groovy board selected it. And than re-spring and nothing. Did re-spring again nothing. I've tried both i6+ Sb widgets and both don't work at all. Don't no y they ain't working. I've even tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them and still no joy at all. Was hoping someone could help or if anybody had same issue with them on there i6+. Mite b cause I'm on 8.1.1. Not 8.1 like most people r.

  5. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I don't no y. I downloaded it. Like u do. Went to sbhtml groovy board selected it. And than re-spring and nothing. Did re-spring again nothing. I've tried both i6+ Sb widgets and both don't work at all. Don't no y they ain't working. I've even tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them and still no joy at all. Was hoping someone could help or if anybody had same issue with them on there i6+. Mite b cause I'm on 8.1.1. Not 8.1 like most people r.
    No is something that you have install as the tweaks have been try by Monica and Mike and both ate on 8.1.1 and worked just fine not sure why on yours is not working

  6. #4806
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    They work he is just not choosing the right ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-11)

  8. #4807
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    The center widget download doesn't download the center widget, for some reason it downloads a folder with all of the clock widgets in one and that's the folder he is choosing he needs to choose a specific clock widget for it to work


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-11)

  10. #4808
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Look at his pic at the one he chose that's why it's not working, if you go into ifile in that folder you'll see why it has 6 folders of clock widgets and no center widget


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-11)

  12. #4809
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    He chose Desire SB clock widgets which isn't a widget it's the messed up center widget download


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #4810
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    See works for me 6 plus on 8.1.1, I just didn't change the layout from my previous widget, just wanted to show that it works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-11), kristatos (2014-12-12)

  15. #4811
    thanks bro i will make the update now on clocks to erase that layout folder that i add it by mistake and the center widget to install the right widget this time not sure how that happen but will be fix soon

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-11), kristatos (2014-12-12), oldskoolsk8r (2014-12-11)

  17. #4812
    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    I no how to work downloads and done what I'm post to do but nothing worked and not sure y.

    If anybody now how I can fix it then I'm happy go in iFile and fix it. All my other sbhtml work fine. And not sure centre widget won't work so it's nothing to do with tweak I have as tried uninstalling few tweaks and still no joy. Maybe when uploading it to Cydia messed up the packages.

    So don't get what I'm doing wrong y the clock or sbhtml both not working. So the Cydia package upload messed up or what?!
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2014-12-11 at 07:07 PM.

  18. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I no how to work downloads and done what I'm post to do but nothing worked and not sure y.

    If anybody now how I can fix it then I'm happy go in iFile and fix it. All my other sbhtml work fine. And not sure centre widget won't work so it's nothing to do with tweak I have as tried uninstalling few tweaks and still no joy. Maybe when uploading it to Cydia messed up the packages.

    So don't get what I'm doing wrong y the clock or sbhtml both not working. So the Cydia package upload messed up or what?!
    Bro the clocks are ok why you don't sekect one and see the center widget install as well the clocks that not the right widget that will be fix soon.you ask help but no one had your issue and no one knows what into tour phone select an dam clock widget on sbhtml then respring and it should be work

  19. #4814
    ok ppl some apps has been update spotify,google search,inbox and i just fix them and will be in the next update if you have icons that after update wont change anymore let me know so i can fix them

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2014-12-11)

  21. #4815
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ok ppl some apps has been update spotify,google search,inbox and i just fix them and will be in the next update if you have icons that after update wont change anymore let me know so i can fix them
    Ok good news clocks works fine. I was lost with that centre widgets. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418326335.348546.jpg

    Cocco26 please can u do glyphs gold clock please go with icons.

  22. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok good news clocks works fine. I was lost with that centre widgets. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418326335.348546.jpg

    Cocco26 please can u do glyphs gold clock please go with icons.
    bro wtf there are 6 clocks and have grey gold and brown colors

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-11)

  24. #4817

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-11)

  26. #4818
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Hey cocco did you get around to doing the Tomtom US & Canada icon ?, thanks . So i updated to 8.1.2 and installed Desire and now the boot or respring logo is there .

  27. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey cocco did you get around to doing the Tomtom US & Canada icon ?, thanks . So i updated to 8.1.2 and installed Desire and now the boot or respring logo is there .
    Wow" 8.1.2 out that fast and with JB. Nice. I wa

  28. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Go into the Wallpaper.html file and find the 'body' section. Add these lines of code and you'll be good to go. Attachment 687843
    Thanks Eric, that worked perfectly.....now how do I change from celsius to fahrenheit and from 24 hours to 12 and to my current location?

Page 241 of 310 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •